Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
Anyone know if i'm able to purchase a Alphacool 240 Radiator by it's self? I can get a hold of a 120 setup now and grab a 240 rad when they are caught back up.

JRey

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2020
Anyone know if i'm able to purchase a Alphacool 240 Radiator by it's self? I can get a hold of a 120 setup now and grab a 240 rad when they are caught back up.
While they've teased a separate 25mm radiator, there is no definitive answer as to WHEN it'll be available for purchase (was teased in May).
For now, getting the LT240 in the only way to get the radiator.

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
While they've teased a separate 25mm radiator, there is no definitive answer as to WHEN it'll be available for purchase (was teased in May).
For now, getting the LT240 in the only way to get the radiator.

Hmmm, I don't do anything but game, i'd think thermals will be fine on the 120 and if they do come out with a separate one i'll snatch up the 25m rad separate

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Haha.. eyeorgasm <3 --"
--
You keep watching this thread, also publish some help material for this thread? Still dont have any interest with this case?
Yeah, still no interest. No doubt the T1 is a product of quality (both workmanship and material wise). But I prefer simplicity. Having have to use a PCIe riser cable is a no-go for me. I just would not sacrifice simplicity in exchange for a smaller size sandwich layout. This is also why I prefer aircooling over watercooling. Just as much spartan simplicity as possible.
But I know many prefer/do not mind watercooling + riser cable. So, I would put helpful info here for them to use/enjoy.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
We are done with test shipping, so no more

I think there is some misunderstanding.

Long term followers will have some sort of reserve.

This includes those that were selected for test shipping.

Naturally, if you were a candidate for test shipping and did not receive a case, you're still a long term follower.

This is not a reserve only for those that received a test ship case; it's for long term followers. So if you're a long term follower, take a deep breath. It's gonna be ok.

Reactions: pwnedundies

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
This is not a reserve only for those that received a test ship case; it's for long term followers. So if you're a long term follower, take a deep breath. It's gonna be ok.

Just a clarification. When @DrHudacris says it's gonna be ok, he's only speaking about the case. If you step in dog poop, get struck by lightning, hit by a car, fall in a deep hole to the other side of the planet, get the flesh eating disease, fall into a well, get stung by a bee or anything else which is not ok, he is not responsible. You just have shitty luck