Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
??? Thanks for the update, really reassuring. You should post something on reddit once you do a leak test because I could find 0 information about Bykski blocks and Barrow terminal rotary on the internet before you posted!!

On another note has anyone ever tried to fit the Phanteks r160 Res/Pump Top combo into the T1? I have a short GPU (232mm) and think it might be possible in the 3slot GPU config. If anyone can weigh in and point out any blaring holes in this plan, please do. See my imgur link for 'detailed' pictures with measurements. This res/pump top combo is a bit more expensive than the DC-LT 40 or Alphacool ES Reservoir 1U, but the frosted acrylic would match my GPU & CPU block. There is only 1 outlet on this combo unit, and a range of inlets/fill/drain ports.

MAYBE, because your GPU is only 238mm, in 3 Slots mode you could fit the Glacier 160 with the Pump in this orientation. But The IN-OUT are in the bottom, so you need to rise it a bit.

Try it for us!!
try.JPG

Last edited:

Gummifuchs

What's an ITX?
New User
Jul 9, 2020
Hello!
i have a bunch of questions. Maybe you can give me some advise.

System:
CPU 2600x
GPU RX5700XT Nitro+ SE
MB Asus Rog Strix B450i
WD Black 1TB

Pure gaming PC

CPU cooling question for 3 slot GPU mode (future 4600x ready, as quit as possible and a reasonable temperature)
so only 50mm clearance available.

- noctua nh l9a (silent, not the best cooling performance, cheap for 40€)
- cryorig c7cu + noctua fan (silent, good cooling, hart to get in germany any time soon; expensive 70€)
- Thermalright AXP90 + noctua fan (silent, best performance, hart to get because aliexpress, expensive 70€ )
cave: tight fit, so maybe some turbulence noice?

- Watercooling H60 + noctua Fan (no experience at all + noctua Fan 100€ the most expensive option)
cave: maybe overkill?

Do i need for watercooling 1x 25mm and 1x 15mm fan or do 2x 25mm fans fit?
- i want to flip the case to have both case fans exhaust out of the top, so turning the psu to exhaust to the top is the way to go?

About Case Fans
- i have 2 Be Quit Silent Wings 120mm at hand, are they enought or do i need to swap them for better static pressure ones from noctua?

About Wlan antennas
- i dont like the wlan option from my motherboard, But amazon (not really anybody else offers any other options) only sells big long plastic antennas. So, are there any very very short options i dont know from? see something from a picture fabio postet).

Greetings from germany

i hope its ok to post here or i will delete the post and go to reddit to not spam the forum.

MM1893

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 7, 2020
Regarding customs, I live in a city where they are a pain in the butt. Does the parcel come with the invoice? Is cost explicit and visible?

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
yes, pls,
is it possible to put an invoice with some very low price like $10 or something ?
or even better put a label that it is used or even a gift.
that will be much appreciated !

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
yes, pls,
is it possible to put an invoice with some very low price like $10 or something ?

I highly doubt that because if they open it out and find out otherwise, @Wahaha360 might get in trouble and you will be charged even more for fraud and evading taxes.

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
yes, pls,

It's one thing to ask a private seller to do this but having it come from a business isn't a good idea. No one likes to pay for customs but it's just something you'll have to deal with.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I made this for @pwnedundies and was asked to share for others on one way (not particularly elegant) of hard tubing up a apogee.

Hey we might have low standards here but you could at least add some emojis or something here to make it look more elegant and official looking. Lol

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Hey, I am tempted to pick up a sata drive for my T1 build too and will have to put the sata on the front with a NVME on the back. I was wondering if you could give an update on this set upand if any issues have popped up and im also curious which drive you use for which files/storage. Specifically im wondering if using the NVME on the back as my main drive/file storage and the front sata as a game drive would be better for heat related performance?
So far there haven't been any problems. No crashes related to the drive, and no blue screens or system lockups. The NVMe drive on the back easily hits 80+c when I play games now.
The NVMe drive on the back is used for my OS and some other programs.
The SATA drive on the front is used for my games. This is because my NVMe is a 250GB, and my SATA is a 2TB.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I've bought a new Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora solo to check which pump is mounting.
I think, it's the "new" DC-LT V2? Same specs, a lower operating voltage (6V) but a bit different for the impeller and for the text "MAGLEV" on the back.

Do you think it's better?

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
i just received my dc lt 40 and when i try to screw the pump i have this similar problem

If your having issues with threads in plastic stripping, then before you replace the item try some threaded inserts.

If required, drill out the hole to slightly smaller than the diameter of the insert.

Place the insert over the desired location.

Using a soldering iron, carefully heat up the insert to just hot enough to locally melt the plastic around the insert and gently push the insert in.

Once the plastic cools you have a insert fixed in place and a rock solid thread.

I use them for 3D printed stuff all the time.

Example.

xredlinexx1

Average Stuffer
Mar 18, 2019
hi Guys, can the pcie 4.0 3M riser from the Dan A4 v4.1 be used with the T1? Does the length work? I did some searching and couldn't find a definitive answer.