Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
18:10 LT. Still not in?
EDIT: Got in at 18:24, my data was already entered. Clicked to proceed to payment. The item was out of stock by the time the page loaded. I don't care about the two-tone which is still available.
Next week I guess. My parc is waiting for me to get wasted. Again.
at that moment, i try to check this thread and this also get taking down for almost 20 minutes
same as last week, two-tone is still there for the taking ?

Not really, already sold out in 10 minutes

Reactions: thelaughingman

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow, I just moved away because I already prepared meal (I didn't calculate that much of a delay). After I came back to refresh one final time the pre orders were live... I immediately threw away my meal I was holding in one hand (who needs meal if you can pre order a T1, uh?). And guess what, thanks to Google Pay this time I am in (happy pepe face).

For anyone who wants to save some extra seconds: Already log into you google account before starting the checkout process. Google will automtically use your already active login session when you click on the Gpay button for express checkout (thus you won't need to enter your email and password). The checkout process literally took like 5 seconds to complete. And don't forget: don't use paypal with google pay, for some reason it does not work, just link one of you credit cards.

btw I didn't really threw away my meal, don't worry. meal tasted even better after pre ordering ^^

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Wow, I just moved away because I already prepared meal (I didn't calculate that much of a delay). After I came back to refresh one final time the pre orders were live... I immediately threw away my meal I was holding in one hand (who needs meal if you can pre order a T1, uh?). And guess what, thanks to Google Pay this time I am in (happy pepe face).

For anyone who wants to save some extra seconds: Already log into you google account before starting the checkout process. Google will automtically use your already active login session when you click on the Gpay button for express checkout (thus you won't need to enter your email and password). The checkout process literally took like 5 seconds to complete. And don't forget: don't use paypal with google pay, for some reason it does not work, just link one of you credit cards.

btw I didn't really threw away my meal, don't worry. meal tasted even better after pre ordering ^^
Did you get it?? Glad to read this reply :D

Yup agree with you, connect with google account first and easy peasy after that..
--
So another long follower going down >_< hahaha..

Reactions: Kuzan

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020

This is a great suggestion. I had my info saved in Google pay as well but it sold out as it was processing the payment unfortunately.

Loved the part about throwing your food aside lol.

Reactions: Kuzan

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Hey man, I believe the old NexXxoS line was discontinued, probably adding to difficulty finding stock. If I recall correctly, the current analogous lineup is branded "Eisblock GPX-N" and comes in plexiglass + RGB or non-RGB acetal variants. I'm 95% certain that's what you're looking for, but I've no idea whether they have one compatible with your particular PCB (but if they did before, I would hope that they do now too?).

No matter what, I'd also try reaching out to their support. They take a day or two to reply depending on your timezone, but they're usually quite friendly and helpful.

Man, I feel like I'm shilling super hard for Alphacool lately. I'm just excited to build in my damn T1, they're on the shortlist for 240 radiators, and I'm interested in a quick connect to add in a future GPU into a loop hahahah

Thanks for your comprehensive response! I've searched for it with your input but i'm under the impression that support for this somewhat older gpu is halted.
So i'm probably better of just using the case for a month without the front panel on so that the gtx fits, before I can upgrade that to a amd or 3080ti.
My father wants a new pc as well so he'll probably be happy with the gpu.

Reactions: SoSquidTaste

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I'm going to love watching the builds in this case once they are being shipped.
My sympathies to everybody that missed out on the case again, hope you'll be able to get one soon.
Next week should have the same shipping date.

Reactions: James

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
please add more countries, i think it would be convenient to add Albania as greece and italy are neighbouring countries and austria as well acts as transit all the time for cargos. Also, i do not think it would add traffic as sff builds are uncommon around here.

There will be shipping candidate.. I hope Indonesia on the list too..

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Did you get it?? Glad to read this reply :D

Yup agree with you, connect with google account first and easy peasy after that..
--
So another long follower going down >_< hahaha..

Yes, I am super happy I managed to pre order one. Didn't pay attention on the shipping date but honestely I don't care. It will arrive whenever it arrives lol
And yes indeed again, Google Pay is definitely the way to go, recommend it to anyone (also it should get easier each friday).

Reactions: kazuma86

Papaya

Case Bender
New User
Jul 10, 2020
I'm new to SFF but learned about this case today by finding Optimum Tech, reading through here I feel guilty at the luck I had stumbling into this drop. I heavily suggest using apple pay, it made checkout instantaneous! I'm excited to see the two-tone in person and looking for other HQ sff resources/ other people's builds!

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Yeah, the panda color is not exactly what people want, I think it is for people that is too desperate to get the case first and get the black panel later I supposed

Not really, that color is my first choice if there is no grey ATM :D I always put my hand on my pc case just two get the heat, the black one leave handprints so my first choice is panda color ATM

Yes, I am super happy I managed to pre order one. Didn't pay attention on the shipping date but honestely I don't care. It will arrive whenever it arrives lol
And yes indeed again, Google Pay is definitely the way to go, recommend it to anyone (also it should get easier each friday).

July 31, you will get T1 in August :D

Reactions: Kuzan and Papaya

Alpacacino

What's an ITX?
New User
Jul 10, 2020
@Wahaha360
Why is there no paypal as payment method?
Alternatively I wanted to use my Debit Card but the store wont let me insert my data, which was super frustrating.
Last week I wasn't fast enough to get to the payment page and this friday I was stuck filling out the payment method.
My card explicitely says "Debit Card" on the back. Usually I have to insert my IBAN and BIC number and thats it.
The store asked for "security code" and a specfic "month" for the validity of my card, my card has neither.
Waiting for ages for this case to be available and I have no way to pay for it ?

Papaya

Case Bender
New User
Jul 10, 2020
Not really, that color is my first choice if there is no grey ATM :D I always put my hand on my pc case just two get the heat, the black one leave handprints so my first choice is panda color ATM
To each their own, I agree that panda was my first choice too! Reminds me of a BMW X6/Desiigner lol

Reactions: kazuma86

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
@vusun123 we don't know yet for certain. As Wahaha already said people from asia rarely have a credit card so they group up to buy more than one, that's why it is possible to buy multiple ones. Also why would anyone buy a case from black market if he has a good chance buying one for normal retail price each friday (yes, some luck/preparation is involved)

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@Wahaha360
Why is there no paypal as payment method?
Alternatively I wanted to use my Debit Card but the store wont let me insert my data, which was super frustrating.
Last week I wasn't fast enough to get to the payment page and this friday I was stuck filling out the payment method.
My card explicitely says "Debit Card" on the back. Usually I have to insert my IBAN and BIC number and thats it.
The store asked for "security code" and a specfic "month" for the validity of my card, my card has neither.
Waiting for ages for this case to be available and I have no way to pay for it ?

Shopify doesn't work with PayPal

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
@vusun123 we don't know yet for certain. As Wahaha already said people from asia rarely have a credit card so they group up to buy more than one, that's why it is possible to buy multiple ones. Also why would anyone buy a case from black market if he has a good chance buying one for normal retail price each friday (yes, some luck/preparation is involved)
If the demand is still too high for production to keep up, this will happen. Ncase M1 can be bought in batches but somehow in my country, people still overpay to get one off others (usually 280-300$ including shipping)

JRey

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2020
For those that have the case...
Can a 13mm tube (Alphacool TPV) fit between the motherboard and PSU when in 2 slot mode and PSU is not using standoffs to be next to the side panel?
I'm trying to brainstorm my tube runs so I can purchase all the necessary fittings.