Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

ManaNeko

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2020
18:10 LT. Still not in?
EDIT: Got in at 18:24, my data was already entered. Clicked to proceed to payment. The item was out of stock by the time the page loaded. I don't care about the two-tone which is still available.
Next week I guess. My parc is waiting for me to get wasted. Again.

Last edited:

eedev

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 23, 2020
eedev, PKAWA, MVPotato, Kuzan, kazuma86, Ashenfall, F7IN

It's an accident, I thought I locked the website, but apparently I didn't ?‍♂️.

We will still open today's drop at 9AM PST. The bad news is that yes, this will reduce the quantity for this week. The good news that next week's drop should also ship the same time (end of month), so not a real loss.

Thank you for explaining, it happens !

I would also like to thank you for everything you do for this community; I can't wait to finish my build with that awesome tiny case !

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
eedev, PKAWA, MVPotato, Kuzan, kazuma86, Ashenfall, F7IN

It's an accident, I thought I locked the website, but apparently I didn't ?‍♂️.

We will still open today's drop at 9AM PST. The bad news is that yes, this will reduce the quantity for this week. The good news that next week's drop should also ship the same time (end of month), so not a real loss.
please add more countries, i think it would be convenient to add Albania as greece and italy are neighbouring countries and austria as well acts as transit all the time for cargos. Also, i do not think it would add traffic as sff builds are uncommon around here.

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
Could anybody here tell me if there's an option to add to the LT240 with something like a Eisbaer GPX Pro for a MSI 1080TI gaming X TRIO?
I'm having a hard time finding a aftermarket cooling option for this exact card.
I want this mainly because in stock config it's too big for the case.

Hey man, I believe the old NexXxoS line was discontinued, probably adding to difficulty finding stock. If I recall correctly, the current analogous lineup is branded "Eisblock GPX-N" and comes in plexiglass + RGB or non-RGB acetal variants. I'm 95% certain that's what you're looking for, but I've no idea whether they have one compatible with your particular PCB (but if they did before, I would hope that they do now too?).

No matter what, I'd also try reaching out to their support. They take a day or two to reply depending on your timezone, but they're usually quite friendly and helpful.

Man, I feel like I'm shilling super hard for Alphacool lately. I'm just excited to build in my damn T1, they're on the shortlist for 240 radiators, and I'm interested in a quick connect to add in a future GPU into a loop hahahah