Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
So Alphacool tells me end of year for the new LT240. So perhaps not worth waiting for?

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
So Alphacool tells me end of year for the new LT240. So perhaps not worth waiting for?

Good timing dude! I was just about to share what I heard back from Reddit DMs with an Alphacool marketing fella:

>from Eddy-Alphacool sent 9 hours ago

> Hi,
> because of Corona and a few other things, the release of the Eisbaer LT Aurora was moved to end of this year. We have first to care about a few other things here. Plan in the moment is september or october.

Sounds like consistent and recent guidance IMO. I kinda agree with you about not waiting for it if you're in the next couple of T1 drops!

(Also @Chaca, @JRey @Clarenz since I've seen y'all following this sub-topic the past couple of days)

mfmunh

Chassis Packer
Apr 15, 2020
If you want something special, you can always take it to a painter in your area
I agree with this sentiment; if you want some thing special, you have to do it yourself. Wahaha, or any project organizer, dont have time to cater to a niche request.
speaking of color options, color sample came into day. I'm planning to have the outer case all white but leaving the mesh side panel stock black. The Bright White (oven cure) is the one I'm gravitating towards, it matches IKEA's Alex drawers nicely.

Mod Edit: I Removed the HTML embed stuff as it was detected as forum spam, and just put the link to the image. It auto-embeds here.
Have a nice day! :)

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
...speaking of color options, color sample came into day. I'm planning to have the outer case all white but leaving the mesh side panel stock black. The Bright White (oven cure) is the one I'm gravitating towards, it matches IKEA's Alex drawers nicely.

Heck yeah man. IIRC I also went Bright White on my Ghost S1. I almost wish I had gone with whatever the shade is that has a little bit more gloss.

Just be careful that, according to my cursory research, whites seem to be particularly heat-sensitive during the curing process. I notice now that my case has yellowed a couple of shades-- dunno if that's due to PC heat or curing time and/or temp that I missed when I picked it up way back when.

That said, Cerakote is the business man! The feel is unmatched, and the tolerances seem essentially unaffected by the coating.

Reactions: mfmunh

graemeduncan

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2020
graemeduncan.co
I agree with this sentiment; if you want some thing special, you have to do it yourself. Wahaha, or any project organizer, dont have time to cater to a niche request.
speaking of color options, color sample came into day. I'm planning to have the outer case all white but leaving the mesh side panel stock black. The Bright White (oven cure) is the one I'm gravitating towards, it matches IKEA's Alex drawers nicely.

Mod Edit: I Removed the HTML embed stuff as it was detected as forum spam, and just put the link to the image. It auto-embeds here.
Have a nice day! :)
That stormtrooper white ? ? ?

mfmunh

Chassis Packer
Apr 15, 2020
Heck yeah man. IIRC I also went Bright White on my Ghost S1. I almost wish I had gone with whatever the shade is that has a little bit more gloss.

Just be careful that, according to my cursory research, whites seem to be particularly heat-sensitive during the curing process. I notice now that my case has yellowed a couple of shades-- dunno if that's due to PC heat or curing time and/or temp that I missed when I picked it up way back when.

That said, Cerakote is the business man! The feel is unmatched, and the tolerances seem essentially unaffected by the coating.
thanks for the heads up, I'll look more into it.
i agree, Cerakote is amazing.

That stormtrooper white ? ? ?
Stormtrooper white was my initial choice but after seeing these in person, I am liking the Bright white more.
But i'll wait for when the case comes in to make my final decision.

Reactions: graemeduncan

Ashenfall

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2020

I dunno but I'm a pretty patient guy. I could wait for Aus to get them. Hell I'm probably not gonna start putting everything together till like November or December

Is there a temporary cooler you have on hand already that you can chuck on for now then rip it off once the Aurora LT gets released in Aus?

Reactions: SSJ4

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
I dunno but I'm a pretty patient guy. I could wait for Aus to get them. Hell I'm probably not gonna start putting everything together till like November or December

Is there a temporary cooler you have on hand already that you can chuck on for now then rip it off once the Aurora LT gets released in Aus?
My build is in a sg13 right now with a Fractal Kelvin t12. Which is the lt120. So I have a cooler.

I'm using the stock tubes though. So I am worried about plastizer clogging my block. So i don't want to run the pvc tubes longer than I need to.

I think if it's not going to be until November or something I will just buy EKWB fittings, tubing and a rad.

Another issue. My corsair SF750 is within the batch margin for recall... So I will be without a PSU until I get that sorted.

Ashenfall

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2020
My build is in a sg13 right now with a Fractal Kelvin t12. Which is the lt120. So I have a cooler.

I'm using the stock tubes though. So I am worried about plastizer clogging my block. So i don't want to run the pvc tubes longer than I need to.

I think if it's not going to be until November or something I will just buy EKWB fittings, tubing and a rad.

Another issue. My corsair SF750 is within the batch margin for recall... So I will be without a PSU until I get that sorted.
oof unlucky on the SF750. I just ordered mine so hopefully I've avoided that

and yeah if the LT120 is at risk of clogging then in your situation I'd just buy the EKWB stuff

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Hello, I want to buy this product, but the website is not available for ordering. How can I buy this product? I come from Vietnam.

@Wahaha360 I think the poll at the top should be removed. Then how would one know the shop's URL without looking at the first post?

Ships from China. And please, before any more questions (colors, GPU clearance, cooler height etc etc etc) read the first post.

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
oof unlucky on the SF750. I just ordered mine so hopefully I've avoided that

and yeah if the LT120 is at risk of clogging then in your situation I'd just buy the EKWB stuff
I contacted the store and they said because its a known issue that they will replace the psu on the spot. So basically just wait until my T1 arrives and exchange it over. Basically no impact.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
For anyone wanting to use Alphacool TPV tubing but want more options for the uncommon size of that tube (8/13), bitspower has a selection of 8mm soft tube fittings here. Mostly barb type, so you'll need clamps or zip ties. Unsure if the 8/11 compression type fittings can be made to work.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
What happened ?

This made me upset to be honest.
Not sure, but i randomly checked the website and saw that it was open. So I just ran to get the creditcard out of my coat and managed to order one in black with the riser for 245. Right after that it closed again. Very excited, so now the waiting begins!

MVPotato

Cable Smoosher
Apr 12, 2020
What happened ?

This made me upset to be honest.

Got one as well. I was just checking the website at the right moment.
Last friday I was prepared to order but was traveling by train and the internet was gone for a few seconds. So after I put the case in my basket I was not able to pay within the next seconds and that it was sold out. I was a little upset there and crossed my fingers to be able to place an order the week after.
Guess I was just lucky this time.