Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

0x3F2D

Trash Compacter
Oct 13, 2019
Google outplayed me...
Google Pay with PayPal doesn't work and I got no credit card ready :/
I feel sorry for you, but I want to thank you that you post it here. Kind of good to hear that it probably wouldn't have worked for me too if I would have even come this far.
Better luck next week!

Reactions: aexeq

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm assuming you meant to write "silver/white"? I thought so. That color combo was sexy as hell. Unfortunate that it got scrapped

No, black/silve is what I meant. You can check the first couple pages, there you'll still find old render imaged then you will see what I meant :)

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I mean i'm willing to pay for the gunmetal case now even if I won't be getting it till december. that way you know how many orders there are in advance in which color. Seems like a normal way to do it?

• Haha
Reactions: thelaughingman

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
I mean i'm willing to pay for the gunmetal case now even if I won't be getting it till december. that way you know how many orders there are in advance in which color. Seems like a normal way to do it?

I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think they can do that due to restrictions from Shopify. (Something like the item has to ship within X weeks)

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think they can do that due to restrictions from Shopify. (Something like the item has to ship within X weeks)
Weird. It's called a backorder and is widely used when a product is not in stock.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
Lololol I totally forgot because I was doing yard work and listening to hitch hikers guide to the galaxy!

It's so awesome that we are here. Congrats to everyone. Can't wait to see the builds and what everyone gets shoved in there.

Congrats @Wahaha360. It's just amazing you fund this stuff yourself

Also thank you @gwertheim too you work hard in this forum. It was a longgg road. Lots of pages lol

immanoel

Efficiency Noob
Jun 30, 2020
Any Australian buyers here that can help me? I'm planning to send it to my friend who lives there, are there any customs tax or what?