Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
The riser

What do you mean?
There was no riser-free version available.
it was, but others beat you to it. I loaded the store the moment it was live and could select black + no riser option.

My credit/debit card was 0.55$ short because of that.
Also, I had no idea it would cost 35$ to ship.
So no, it wasn't a silly line to draw.
if you had bought stuff from Wahaha/W360MOD before you would know shipping cost is not included

Not to shill for Shopify but I got my order for Black through thanks to Shopify Pay. Basically bought stuff from W360MOD before and had all my info saved then. So just 1 click and I get to paying :)

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
@Wahaha360

I want to cancel my two tone pre order. Looks like the support email handle for form is bouncing. Can you help me cancel?
Dude, everybody got crazy to order and you want to cancel?!

Edit: There seems to be a bug. No reason to be mad.

@peaksix this was not because others could't buy because of that, rather it was because now W360 has more work and less time to dedicate into the T1 itself.

Last edited:

peaksix

Chassis Packer
Mar 9, 2020
Dude, everybody got crazy to order and you want to cancel?!

They mentioned on the subreddit that they accidentally ordered the two tone version. Understandable, because there seems to be a glitch. Once black sold out, you can still click the black option and go to the checkout, but it will actually be for two tone. Easy to miss in the rush to order. Plus, two tone is still available, so no harm really. Not like they caused anyone to miss out.

Edit: At least I'm assuming its the same person. Different usernames, but same question.

Reactions: DrHudacris

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Seems like i'll be waiting for another batch since my shopping cart was emptied while paying for it. This really sucks.

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
It will likely sell out soon but I thought two tone version was going to be more popular.
Not really. The two-tone seemed to be more popular, because black was already in the mix, so the people had to speak up for two-tone.

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 29, 2017
IMO it's just the more vocal people in the thread creating the illusion. All Black was clearly more popular, but I would also guess all silver/gunmetal/white would be more popular than two-tone. It's the least pleasing to my eyes anyways ?

Wasn't white and silver two tone one of the original colorways touted back in the day?

Drnrcr

Caliper Novice
Jan 1, 2019
There is going to be the option to buy other panels so even if you get two tone you can still in the future make it all black if you want.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Wasn't white and silver two tone one of the original colorways touted back in the day?
can't say because I wasn't here at the beginning, only the past 1 year or so. during that time OptimumTech's series of T1 videos just really blew up and made black the default IMO. Another thing to think about is pricing too. People may say they love two-tone but not necessarily at 40USD premium over Black. All are just hypos ?