Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
I would advise against gloating that you got your order through.
I'm pretty pissed, and so are many others I'm sure.

Also, it would have been ESSENTIAL to mention that the delivery was going to require a signature.
I second that, with the exception, that I am pissed at Google not anyone who surely wants the case as much as I am.

The only case I would surely be pissed, if someone managed to order multiple cases, while others got nothing.

SoulButter

Chassis Packer
Mar 12, 2020
Not even sure if I got the case... I got to the "thank you" page for my two-two order but I have not got a email for payment or even confirmation...

ManaNeko

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2020
I mean it's only another $10. With case and shipping prices it seems kind of silly to draw the line there.
My credit/debit card was 0.55$ short because of that.
Also, I had no idea it would cost 35$ to ship.
So no, it wasn't a silly line to draw.

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
rip me, I had everything set up perfectly, got to the checkout but for some reason google pay didn't let my pay with my linked paypal account... One and a half year waiting and now this. Sorry I had to post this :D

Ah whatever, I saved 250 bucks, that's something I guess

Reactions: aexeq

graemeduncan

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2020
graemeduncan.co
Google outplayed me...
Google Pay with PayPal doesn't work and I got no credit card ready :/
Yeah mine said that as well, I tried to click Paypal but it said "Not accepted here" but I had my card hooked up to my Gpay as well thankfully. Just means my bank will charge me a fee for an international purchase which I wanted to avoid but just happy I got one as they went like hot cakes! Hopefully there will be another batch soon for the people that missed out!

Reactions: aexeq