Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
You guys mean the fitting used in between the CPU Block fill port and the clear tube?

If so, any regular G1/4 fitting for soft tubing will work as long as you match it with the correct tubing size.
Yes i've been looking for it and seems you're right.
This is a link to some good clear tubing to be able to see the fluid level:
And here's a kit sold seperately to fill the 240:
Not sure if it will work as well as since it doesn't have the clear tubing attached but thought i'd let you guys decide for your self

Reactions: eedev and PBJ

JRey

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2020
Sooo.... anyone else planning on putting the reportedly 350w TDP Ampere cards into a T1? ?
Me!
In reality, it'll depend on who (AMD or NVidia) has the best Performance per Watt, Ray Tracing Performance, Cost -- all in that order.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
You guys mean the fitting used in between the CPU Block fill port and the clear tube?

If so, any regular G1/4 fitting for soft tubing will work as long as you match it with the correct tubing size.

yep that’s the one. I’ve never liquid cooled so I’m not sure what I’m looking at haha, thanks!

@PKAWA found it for me though :)

Reactions: PBJ

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
This is a silly question, which color is two tone actually referring to? Black Silver + Black Mesh as in wahaha's post or white + black like the website displayed?
Two-tone is what Wahaha's referring in his post, i.e. Black & Silver + Black Mesh. That is also what is displayed on the website. It looks white but it's actually Silver. Gunmetal, White or any other colours will not be coming any time soon.

Reactions: DrHudacris

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Happy Canada Day fella , cheers from Ontario
What a coincidence that 1st July is also Hong Kong SAR Establishment Day (celebrating the city returning to China after 156 years of British colonial rule), similar to the Canada Day.
(To celebrate, I bought Titanfall 2 from Steam summer sale...happy me!)
We will have the same happy day every year...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: GerryMz

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
With first flights to Poland being resumed I finally got to my T1 from test shipment. Yay!

Sorry for bad quality pics. And please don't laugh about HD 7770, I know and I will upgrade some day.

Standard hole alignment issue already reported. DisplayPort unusable because of it being too close to the edge in default build and HDMI barely giving signal. I will try to align it again and see if it helps.
Embarrassing issue with L12S. It doesn't fit with Aorus x570. I've used it in Ghost before and had to bend the pipes. It is lower then new but the structural bar in T1 still presses on it and bends it slightly in. I wouldn't recommend trying it with full 70mm. Rotating 90 degree may help (didn't try yet) but heat pipes would go beyond motherboard and potentially interfere with fan. It didn't fit in ghost at all when rotated. Also positioning L12S with heat pipes upside down is not recommended by Noctua, so that limits options.