Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
Set my alarm for 150am on Saturday morning (2am Saturday is the launch time for me I believe (GMT+10)) if only my radiator would hurry up and ship as it looks like it may be the last piece to my puzzle.
getting keen! time to sell some of my gear from the A4 i think.

cldskt

Trash Compacter
Mar 5, 2020
Sorry, we can't ship there atm with our current contractor, and no we cannot switch, b/c reliable people are hard to find.

Let's see what happens on the 2020-07-10 drop, we will try and improve shipping weekly.
I'm gonna wait (and watch the site crashes on Friday ?) and hopefully Singapore will be added onto the list of countries subsequently!

Thanks for the effort so far @Wahaha360 !

• Haha
Reactions: Doppler9

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
Anyone think this Alphacool refill kit could help with filling the LT240 AiO? will this be easier? it looks like you don't have to the pc connected. Just the power supply, this video below they made make it look simple.

I'm interested in this too. Was going to do the quick connect to an external res method mentioned a few times but if this works just as well, I'd definitely consider it as it's much cheaper. I imagine with the LT240 it'd be harder to see any air in the system as it will be fully opaque (depending on the GPU mount for full loop), which is where the res method would have an advantage, correct me if I'm wrong. Willing to hear what the more experienced custom loop builders would say is the better method.

Reactions: shopan

Dynamic3

Efficiency Noob
Feb 21, 2020
Hey @Wahaha360 - I know this may be a ways off but is the intention to offer the slotted aluminum side panel accessory in different colors to match the cases?

I may hold off for the gunmetal color + slotted aluminum side panels if that’s the case.

Much appreciated, thank you.

ManaNeko

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2020
Sorry you feel this way, but I have so many private message, T1 kinda blew up this thread and my inbox. I just don't have enough time to check them all - or else I won't have time with T1 production.

We can't ship to Switzerland atm. Again, let's see what happens on the 2020-07-10 drop, we will try and improve shipping weekly.
That's ok, sorry for venting my frustration. I almost bought all the accessories yesterday and I don't know if I'll find a solution. But that's my own problem.

immanoel

Efficiency Noob
Jun 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I live in the Philippines and since the T1 isn't currently available to be shipped here, I have to use a freight forwarder and I am wondering if it is possible to get the T1 shipment labeled with something? Since my Chinese freight forwarder requires a bunch of numbers to be labeled on the shipment so that it can be easily identified and so that there will be no discrepancies.

ManaNeko

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2020
you switzerland (and other non-supported eu country) boys might be able to just use mailboxde.com to forward packages through germany. i used them once to get an eu-only package to usa, and they basically had no fees on forwarding it (pretty sure they actually took an L in the end). obviously it's a little more complicated with ya'lls VAT and all that (and i believe the m1 stopped shipping to germany for a while prior to covid due to issues with customs), but it may be worth looking into if you're not patient enough to wait for shipping to clear up between the t1 shipping vendor and your country.

really any package forwarding service in any of the listed countries will work, you just have to be mindful that some shipping routes are shut down in some countries (e.g. japan post/ems isn't pushing packages out of japan to many countries), and usually the replacement service to get a package out (such as dhl in japan) is noticeably more costly due a) generally being more expensive, b) the current lack of planes moving international air mail, and c) possibly an "emergency situation surcharge"- so best to read any posted bulletins by the forwarding service and then set aside extra money for when you inevitably have your package held for ransom.
I've been using Ebay since 2003, I've had my share of experiences relating to shipping goods.
These reposting services aren't convenient in the least for my personal situation; I've investigated my options extensively in this regard.
But the biggest problem is the destination country. I will have to pay customs twice, which will add up to zone 1 + zone 2. I'm still on the fence for paying the extra 42$, but this will amount to 77$ in customs.
For the same price I can take a flight to Paris back and forth.
So I'll just have to deal with it.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
...is the intention to offer the slotted aluminum side panel accessory in different colors to match the cases?

2020Q4, but no promises.

Hello everyone, I live in the Philippines and since the T1 isn't currently available to be shipped here, I have to use a freight forwarder and I am wondering if it is possible to get the T1 shipment labeled with something? Since my Chinese freight forwarder requires a bunch of numbers to be labeled on the shipment so that it can be easily identified and so that there will be no discrepancies.

If the code can be written in black marker on the box, then likely yes. You have to make a note on the order and also email me to make sure it's done.

sammi_j

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

@Wahaha360 thank you for your work and updates it’s incredible what you’re doing, seriously thanks.

I wanted to ask if would be possible to have a picture of the two configuration we will be able to preorder next Friday please?

Thank you

immanoel

Efficiency Noob
Jun 30, 2020
Okay thanks for the speedy reply, I am also wondering if there are known shipment dimensions and weight ala Ncase so that I can calculate costs?

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
I've been using Ebay since 2003, I've had my share of experiences relating to shipping goods.
These reposting services aren't convenient in the least for my personal situation; I've investigated my options extensively in this regard.
But the biggest problem is the destination country. I will have to pay customs twice, which will add up to zone 1 + zone 2. I'm still on the fence for paying the extra 42$, but this will amount to 77$ in customs.
For the same price I can take a flight to Paris back and forth.
So I'll just have to deal with it.

I dont care about that, as long i can make payment for T1. First you must wait another weeks or you can place order in July 3rd. My consent about this is do this 3rd party is trusted?

Okay thanks for the speedy reply, I am also wondering if there are known shipment dimensions and weight ala Ncase so that I can calculate costs?

Can we know what fright forwarder do you use for this kind situation?

Last edited:

ManaNeko

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2020
You do understand that shipping everywhere is stupid expensive and @Wahaha360 is doing the best he can.
Yes I absolutely understand that. My previous peevishness is related to the issue of only finding out now.
When you asked it was the middle of the night for him because he lives in Asia. Not only is he working on this but he has a regular day job.
... I'm referring to an interaction having occurred back in February...
Please be patient and realize that shipping will be added as he is able to arrange it.
Yes, I understand that since Switzerland is such a small (yet demanding) market, it's not in the financial interest of freight companies to divert resources here.
I ordered a test bench from Singapore on AliExpress back on May 19th. The package was given to the airline on May 21st. Haven't heard of it since, it's allegedly still flying here to this day, if the tracker is to be believed...

Last edited:

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

@Wahaha360 thank you for your work and updates it’s incredible what you’re doing, seriously thanks.

I wanted to ask if would be possible to have a picture of the two configuration we will be able to preorder next Friday please?

Thank you

Heaps of photos of the black from the test shipping as well as one the first page. There's also a pic of what the two tone will be like in that first post, it's shown with the USB-C and SD card slots on the side. Same two tone as that. Alternatively, there's this post for the silver,

However I don't think there's been a pic of the two tone in the flesh, just the separate silver and black (gunmental as well).

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
I reside in Albania (south eastern europe) and my country is not on the list. Will i be able to order it anyway? I don't mind if it ships the week after...