Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
do you ship to Singapore as we are just beside Malaysia?

Same question here, in fact Singapore has large number of COVID cases but we have not issue to receive international shipment.

Sorry, we can't ship there atm with our current contractor, and no we cannot switch, b/c reliable people are hard to find.

Let's see what happens on the 2020-07-10 drop, we will try and improve shipping weekly.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Well, first I get no reply after immediatly reacting to the announcement that there were no shipping candidates to Switzerland, claiming foul play and reaffirming my interest.
Now this.
Had I known I'd be snubbed again, I wouldn't have spent all this time keeping posted on this forum.
I probably feel the same way the people who pre-ordered The Last of Us 2 feel just about now.

Sorry you feel this way, but I have so many private message, T1 kinda blew up this thread and my inbox. I just don't have enough time to check them all - or else I won't have time with T1 production.

We can't ship to Switzerland atm. Again, let's see what happens on the 2020-07-10 drop, we will try and improve shipping weekly.

Last edited:

Lllyu

Efficiency Noob
Jun 29, 2020
Sorry, we can't ship there atm with our current contractor, and no we cannot switch, b/c reliable people are hard to find.

Let's see what happens on the 2020-07-10 drop, we will try and improve shipping weekly.

Understand the difficulties right now, will try using forwarding service etc Vpost, thanks

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
2020-06-29: T1 Preorders start Friday, July 3rd, 9AM PST!

T1 preorder drops every Fridays! The first date will be 2020-07-03 and the shipping date will be 2020-07-17.

Two colors will be available: 1) Black + Black Mesh and 2) Black Silver + Black Mesh (aka two tone). No other colors at this time, no accessories, and no ETA on these atm.

We don't have quantity estimates, because machine time, quality control and anodizing hard to predict.

Shipping prices changes frequently, so just add item to cart to see the exact shipping price. We can *ONLY ship to these countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.

No Indonesia? I bought EKWB and Alphacool from Taobao and using DHL for shipping. The package arrived with good condition :'(

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
you switzerland (and other non-supported eu country) boys might be able to just use mailboxde.com to forward packages through germany. i used them once to get an eu-only package to usa, and they basically had no fees on forwarding it (pretty sure they actually took an L in the end). obviously it's a little more complicated with ya'lls VAT and all that (and i believe the m1 stopped shipping to germany for a while prior to covid due to issues with customs), but it may be worth looking into if you're not patient enough to wait for shipping to clear up between the t1 shipping vendor and your country.

really any package forwarding service in any of the listed countries will work, you just have to be mindful that some shipping routes are shut down in some countries (e.g. japan post/ems isn't pushing packages out of japan to many countries), and usually the replacement service to get a package out (such as dhl in japan) is noticeably more costly due a) generally being more expensive, b) the current lack of planes moving international air mail, and c) possibly an "emergency situation surcharge"- so best to read any posted bulletins by the forwarding service and then set aside extra money for when you inevitably have your package held for ransom.

Kaji

Doesn't own a caliper
SFFn Staff
Jun 1, 2020
Hey, I've searched the forum for payment methods but can only find "the payment method will be Shopify".
Can someone clarify what this means? Is there some shopify account we need or something?
I always thought the payments were processed by Shopify but never knew it was a payment method?

Thank you.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Hey, I've searched the forum for payment methods but can only find "the payment method will be Shopify".
Can someone clarify what this means? Is there some shopify account we need or something?
I always thought the payments were processed by Shopify but never knew it was a payment method?

Thank you.
standard credit card / GPay, should be similar to what's available at https://w360mod.com/

Reactions: Kaji

Philtt

Cable Smoosher
May 30, 2020

No problem.

Just surprise as DHL/Fedex/UPS Asia Pac HQ & distribution centers are all located in Singapore. Most shipment will transit from Singapore to other parts of Asia neighbouring countries. Thought it’s typo & missed out

Will wait for further updates.

Reactions: kazuma86

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020
@Wahaha360 Is it safe to assume each pre-order period will remain open until it's sold out? Is there a predetermined amount of time that it is open for even if it doesn't sell out?

I'm going to assume the first pre-order date will sell out rather quickly anyway so I guess my question is moot. Would be good to know for the pre-order dates following July 3rd though. I won't be able to order right when it opens up as I have an exam starting at exactly the same time. Waited this long already, another week won't kill me.

Last edited:

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@Wahaha360 Is it safe to assume each pre-order period will remain open until it's sold out? Is there a predetermined amount of time that it is open for even if it doesn't sell out?

I'm going to assume the first pre-order date will sell out rather quickly anyway so I guess my question is moot. Would be good to know for the pre-order dates following July 3rd though. I won't be able to order right when it opens up as I have an exam starting at exactly the same time. Waited this long already, another week won't kill me.

Tell your teacher you need a minute to order your case.

Lllyu

Efficiency Noob
Jun 29, 2020
No problem.

Just surprise as DHL/Fedex/UPS Asia Pac HQ & distribution centers are all located in Singapore. Most shipment will transit from Singapore to other parts of Asia neighbouring countries. Thought it’s typo & missed out

Will wait for further updates.

I’m thinking of using Vpost, have you tried with other agents? Price wise Vpost is cheaper than buyandship, 15% off for first shipment

Daemos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2017

Pre-orders for me start at 3am... It'll be a hard one to do for sure... I'm in no real rush as I'm also waiting for the new updated LT240 to be in stock too.

henrysu8

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 30, 2020
2020-06-29: T1 Preorders start Friday, July 3rd, 9AM PST!

T1 preorder drops every Fridays! The first date will be 2020-07-03 and the shipping date will be 2020-07-17.

Two colors will be available: 1) Black + Black Mesh and 2) Black Silver + Black Mesh (aka two tone). No other colors at this time, no accessories, and no ETA on these atm.

We don't have quantity estimates, because machine time, quality control and anodizing hard to predict.

Shipping prices changes frequently, so just add item to cart to see the exact shipping price. We can *ONLY ship to these countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.

Same question as @chenchen mentioned earlier. Does China include Taiwan in this case? My guess is no since Hong Kong is listed separately but just want to make sure. Thanks for answering!

ggrifter

Chassis Packer
Jun 2, 2020
Awesome! Great news for everyone! Does anyone know where the product is shipping from? I'm trying to calculate how many Canadian rupees this will cost me with shipping +tax lol

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Righto, time for me to step in. I've deleted a few posts to keep the peace. I'm watching certain members now to ensure good behaviour.

I'll let y'all peek behind the curtain for a second: 75% of reported posts in this forum are in this single thread. If you feel like trolling, troll elsewhere (ideally off site, maybe go join some meme based site or keep your comments to Reddit). Site staff are not here to answer questions on case projects, nor remind folks to read the first post of each thread.

Keep it civil, please.

A gentle reminder: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/mission-statement-rules.6678/

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Awesome! Great news for everyone! Does anyone know where the product is shipping from? I'm trying to calculate how many Canadian rupees this will cost me with shipping +tax lol

I'm in Toronto, I am guessing I'll be paying maybe $50-100 CDN

Just a heads up if your interested dazmode.com is having a Canada day sale on ek parts, 15% off. It runs from July 1-4.

Reactions: DrHudacris