Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
2020-06-29: T1 Preorders start Friday, July 3rd, 9AM PST!

T1 preorder drops every Fridays! The first date will be 2020-07-03 and the shipping date will be 2020-07-17.

Two colors will be available: 1) Black + Black Mesh and 2) Black Silver + Black Mesh (aka two tone). No other colors at this time, no accessories, and no ETA on these atm.

We don't have quantity estimates, because machine time, quality control and anodizing hard to predict.

Shipping prices changes frequently, so just add item to cart to see the exact shipping price. We can *ONLY ship to these countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.

I know there will be drops each Friday afterwards and I am patient. Just thought it was kinda funny the pre-orders start on the day of my wedding :)

Last edited:

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
Hyped!

So his formddworks shop is hosted by Shopify servers?
Or is it just the software and he is hosting the site by himself?

I'm asking because I'm a little bit afraid of the rush demand ?

Yes, it's on Shopify servers.

thatcatpusheen

Chassis Packer
Feb 9, 2019
unfortunately no, we changed all future versions to 19mm.
The reason why we change from 16mm - 19mm. The rubber sealing on G1/4 fitting are roughly 15.5-17.5mm wide (depends on which brand you buy from). So switching to 19mm gives the fitting rubber more surface area to contact.

@3feetcat , is there a known G1/4 adapter that can be used to route tubing through this? I looked around a bit but it seems like most are M20

Philtt

Cable Smoosher
May 30, 2020

T1 preorder drops every Fridays! The first date will be 2020-07-03 and the shipping date will be 2020-07-17.

Two colors will be available: 1) Black + Black Mesh and 2) Black Silver + Black Mesh (aka two tone). No other colors at this time, no accessories, and no ETA on these atm.

We don't have quantity estimates, because machine time, quality control and anodizing hard to predict.

Shipping prices changes frequently, so just add item to cart to see the exact shipping price. We can *ONLY ship to these countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.

Hi Wahaha360, do you ship to Singapore as we are just beside Malaysia?

stanleyguan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 18, 2020

Thank you so much! Does "no accessories" mean no power switch?

shopan

Cable Smoosher
May 16, 2020
So yeah, per Alphacool Facebook follow-up:

> We will have the new LT Aurora within the next 8 to 12 weeks at our shop

With that time horizon I think I'll also stick with the LT240 and brave a refill with new tubing. Which makes me wonder...

Anyone who replaced tubes and/or refilled an LT240: Was it really that awful of a PITA to refill? How'd y'all do it?

Anyone think this Alphacool refill kit could help with filling the LT240 AiO? will this be easier? it looks like you don't have to the pc connected. Just the power supply, this video below they made make it look simple.

Reactions: Van0

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020
I know there will be drops each Friday afterwards and I am patient. Just thought it was kinda funny the pre-orders start on the day of my wedding :)
That is what the Best Man is for! He can stand in for you at the altar until you get your order in! ?

• Haha
Reactions: DrHudacris

ManaNeko

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2020
Well, first I get no reply after immediatly reacting to the announcement that there were no shipping candidates to Switzerland, claiming foul play and reaffirming my interest.
Now this.
Had I known I'd be snubbed again, I wouldn't have spent all this time keeping posted on this forum.
I probably feel the same way the people who pre-ordered The Last of Us 2 feel just about now.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Same question here, in fact Singapore has large number of COVID cases but we have not issue to receive international shipment.

The amount of covid cases has nothing to do with it, if that were the case the United States wouldn't be listed. It has everything to do with either price of shipping or if there is air/sea freight going in that direction.

Ever since covid hit air traffic has gone down significantly. Passenger flights move a bit of freight, they are not flying as often so it's more expensive to move parcels all over the world. @Wahaha360 has been working on shipping for the last couple of weeks. Things will change and more countries will be added to the list.

Reactions: DrHudacris

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Well, first I get no reply after immediatly reacting to the announcement that there were no shipping candidates to Switzerland, claiming foul play and reaffirming my interest.
Now this.
Had I known I'd be snubbed again, I wouldn't have spent all this time keeping posted on this forum.
I probably feel the same way the people who pre-ordered The Last of Us 2 feel just about now.

You do understand that shipping everywhere is stupid expensive and @Wahaha360 is doing the best he can.

When you asked it was the middle of the night for him because he lives in Asia. Not only is he working on this but he has a regular day job.

Please be patient and realize that shipping will be added as he is able to arrange it.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Will you open up new preorders EACH FRIDAY (July 3, 10, etc) with a limited number of units available?
Or will you announce which Friday's will have preorders available?

The next drop will be 2020-07-10, weekly drops, every Friday. However, the actual shipping date for each drop, I cannot promise atm.

So his formddworks shop is hosted by Shopify servers?

Shopify, otherwise too risky.

even the first preorders will include riser cables right?
So, can we already choose the case with riser, or is July 3rd exclusively without riser?

Yes, with Riser will be an option.

Thank you so much! Does "no accessories" mean no power switch?

We don't have extras to sell atm, we are holding them be boxed with T1.