Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
@kazuma86 I had looked at those risers but after seeing that they dont have the 90 degree bend, i decided to pass on those. I dont have any need for pcie 4 yet. I was trying to find the ADT riser that is packaged with the T1, but I couldnt find any that were not backordered until August/Septemeber, so for me it seems that getting them with the case will be the fastest way, even if it is delayed a little bit. Wahaha's order will likely be in before anything that I could order online would be.

And the price is good too + one shipping payment, i already bought pci riser 3.0 and price is US$20 :v for another build, but i think i will buy with pci riser too..

Speaking of power button will this vandal switch be appropriate for the case? I’m going for a black/gunmetal build with purple rgb.
I wish @pslate had purple/UV lit buttons...
as long 16mm wide i'm pretty sure vandal switch can match perfectly.

But the most problem is not that things.

qiaoguochang

Case Bender
New User
Jun 21, 2020
dude, you could have searched the thread for this AIO (or check the first post for the "useful links" file, where you would have found a list of many AIOs that should fit)
Yes. I got the ROG RYUO 240 AIO in my FormD T1. You can put it in there, I used one 25mm Noctua A12 and one 15mm A12.
Thanks dude.

hprantis

Caliper Novice
Feb 6, 2020
Any update from OP on pre-order date would be nice, seems like everyone me included is on the edge, need some crumb of info hahaha. 3 letter agency seized my Ncase M1 a couple years ago... been eyeing this T1 hard and want to get back in the SFF game. Take my money!!!

You have your crumb, he said preorders would be taken in June.

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
Any update from OP on pre-order date would be nice, seems like everyone me included is on the edge, need some crumb of info hahaha. 3 letter agency seized my Ncase M1 a couple years ago... been eyeing this T1 hard and want to get back in the SFF game. Take my money!!!
Why did the TSA take your Ncase m1? Was it because of your aio? I asked and people have asked via Twitter all in one liquid coolers that can't be opened or drained are allowed on the plane no need for checked luggage where it gets smashed.
Please, indulge me with Story Time.

• Haha
Reactions: Doppler9

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Full air cooling solution with possibly 3080
I wonder how the other fan (ie the one facing toward the PSU) of the 'possibly' 3080 will affect the cooling of the card in this setting.
I see in the pic that the bottom case fan is in exhaust mode. Maybe, if it is in intake mode that will send fresh air up to feed the other 3080 fan that might be better? Just speculation. People will find out in a couple months.

Ashenfall

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2020
I wonder how the other fan (ie the one facing toward the PSU) of the 'possibly' 3080 will affect the cooling of the card in this setting.
I see in the pic that the bottom case fan is in exhaust mode. Maybe, if it is in intake mode that will send fresh air up to feed the other 3080 fan that might be better? Just speculation. People will find out in a couple months.

I think it's folly to even assume there would be a fan in that position in the first place. No one from an official source has confirmed this, and no, leaks aren't official

Besides who knows what the other vendors are thinking of when they chuck their own cooler designs on it anyway

3feetcat

Caliper Novice
Apr 4, 2018

Too see the components more clearly, the view of this rendering is from bottom up. Tho techniqually there is no up or down for T1 since the feets are switchable.
The top fan is exhausting upwards, caring out the heat from GPU and L12S. Due to the wierd dual fan position on 2080, i lifted up one slot for a better airflow on the back of the 3080 (3090)

3feetcat

Caliper Novice
Apr 4, 2018
I think it's folly to even assume there would be a fan in that position in the first place. No one from an official source has confirmed this, and no, leaks aren't official

Besides who knows what the other vendors are thinking of when they chuck their own cooler designs on it anyway
100% agree, nothing is certain until they release the product.

TSOF

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 20, 2020
I had been thinking about this, but if the FE card does release in the form of those leaks - will the power socket location (on the end) be a problem?
As the card also looks to be a little long in the first place.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
2020-06-23 Preorder Update: sorry I been gone, day job is killing me.
  • T1V1.1changed Power Button to 19mm Anti-Vandal Switch (from 16mm), this had to be done for future components as well
  • We are still waiting for more information on which countries we can ship to *reliably
  • Colors available in this batch depends on Anodizing consistency, Black will definitely be available, Silver, Gunmetal Gray and Two Tone still unknown
I know some of you went out and bought 16mm Vandal Switch, might want to cancel

I also know there are some questions, let's just wait for after preorders go live

This information is also updated on the first post.

RTP80

Caliper Novice
Jun 10, 2020
  • T1V1.1changed Power Button to 19mm Anti-Vandal Switch (from 16mm), this had to be done for future components as well
  • We are still waiting for more information on which countries we can ship to *reliably
  • Colors available in this batch depends on Anodizing consistency, Black will definitely be available, Silver, Gunmetal Gray and Two Tone still unknown

I also know there are some questions, let's just wait for after preorders go live

Thanks for the update! Also thanks for all the hard work on this!!!

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

Thank for the update. Will wait another update from you.. !

But to be honest I'm little bit pessimistic since update from @3feetcat already view for almost 1275 users.. >_< so probably there is 1275 users including me want that T1