Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

element72

Average Stuffer
Oct 7, 2018
Where can you get the 11/8 tpv tubing from alphacool? I'm not seeing it. The 11/8 is supposed to be what the 240 LT uses and also the yet to be released Aurora 240 LT. I plan to water cool cpu and gpu.

Edit: Will you be able to salvage the radiator from the LT 240 or H100i? If not, now it makes sense why someone would want to wait to get the Aurora 240 LT as it comes with the new TPV tubes.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
It's actually insane... 2x 1080 ti and 3900x with XSPC TX 240... I'm probably going to regret it XD
2x1080Ti (2x250W=500W) + 3900X (105W) >=605W, which might just be handled (with a lot of sweat though) by a thick 360 rad with, say, 3000rpm fan speed. TX240, being a thin 240, has zero nil chance to get a decent W/10K. If you can survive the thermal, you will be defeated by the acoustics.
But, this project surely has a high degree of entertainment. Remember to turn up the a/c so that any torture test can last a bit longer.?

Doppler9

Caliper Novice
Feb 12, 2020
Read the title of this thread carefully - what does it say? If you solve the riddle, your questions will be answered!

That is really getting out of hand. The forum is getting spammed by the same questions over and over again and important information kind of get lost in the middle of it. It is hard as a follower to read through multiple pages each day.
I still think the poll at the top should be changed to “Have you read Page 1 of this thread where all your questions will be answered?”

MisterJester

Caliper Novice
Apr 15, 2020
waiting for pre order!
still waiting when the pre order will appear :( and good time waiting for 3080 line up appear...
We all are. If not all, the VAST majority of us are. I don’t want to sound overtly hostile, but we’ve now hit the point where this has been addressed both on the first post and within 1 page of your own posts.
I doubt @Wahaha360 is sitting in his pent house flat somewhere reading your posts and laughing maniacally between sips of cognac on his throne ready to order and ship T1s. The team are doing their best to get this first round of orders done... correctly. Give them the time they need because they are just trying to make sure that when you do click that order button:
A) you get the case.
B) it’s not missing anything or damaged.
C) it’s the variation that you ordered.
They know the expectations they set. They know it’s the 21st. It’s also a Sunday and Fathers Day. Give them time.

RTP80

Caliper Novice
Jun 10, 2020
Where can you get the 11/8 tpv tubing from alphacool? I'm not seeing it. The 11/8 is supposed to be what the 240 LT uses and also the yet to be released Aurora 240 LT. I plan to water cool cpu and gpu.

Edit: Will you be able to salvage the radiator from the LT 240 or H100i? If not, now it makes sense why someone would want to wait to get the Aurora 240 LT as it comes with the new TPV tubes.

Thanks guys!

You can get it from performance PC if you are in the US. They have it in stock right now.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Thanks looking for a black one dont like the silver one

Make sure you specify in the note section on the checkout page that you are building in the T1 and what orientation you are building in.

Reactions: DrHudacris

xkruz

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2020
I don't think anyone knows what the final color options will be nor when they'll be available, outside of the information in the first post. Everything else is speculation and wishful thinking.

In other news...

(Somebody talk me out of this)
Dual 1080ti ?
I have similar but different plan for my build..
Is that a custom gpu terminal?

Revolution

Caliper Novice
Mar 23, 2020

Make sure you specify in the note section on the checkout page that you are building in the T1 and what orientation you are building in.
thinking of getting custom cables but i don't know yet

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Dual 1080ti ?
I have similar but different plan for my build..
Is that a custom gpu terminal?

Oh no, it's just the parallel FC terminal, 1 slot. I have a Plexi one, too if you're in the US.

thinking of getting the
GPU Power Connector for SF Series (250mm) what do you think?

It's probably too long for sandwich cases? I'm not sure. I get my custom cables from pslate and Dreambigbyray

0Zx

Trash Compacter
Mar 14, 2020
thinking of getting the
GPU Power Connector for SF Series (250mm) what do you think?

Please consider condensing your replies to multiple people using the quote feature, and consider if a reply is even needed. There are hundreds of people being notified with each reply we make. We're approaching 400 pages of messages on this thread and the information density is lessening each day as people get more and more excited about the upcoming yet-to-be-determined release date. We can all do our part by being mindful of what and how often we reply. This will be my only message about this for the above stated reasons, but I will react with angry faces like it's going out of style.