Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Been following thread discussion on dust filters, but was there anyone in the build list who tested the thermal differences? Curious if adding only one filter at the bottom panel (with a flipped orientation - top as exhaust) will have any negative effect. Or will dust not accumulate as much at the bottom panel anyway with flipped orientation?
Adding a filter to the bottom of the case will do absolutely nothing to the thermals. All or most of the air comes in from the sides. I haven't had dust on the bottom panel of the case at all in my months of using it.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@Wahaha360 @3feetcat When will the two-tone case be available to pre-order? Is that the silver colour option on the site or is that the all-silver case? Thanks :)

Please read the first post! It says in the title READ FIRST POST!

"We will make Two Tone with Silver Mesh Panel in this batch as well and will try to get YouTube video review of the Two Tone in July."

Last edited:

MVPotato

Cable Smoosher
Apr 12, 2020
What about white? I really want a white or a two tone white and black. Also, to prepare what is the alphacool unit to buy?

Read the title of this thread carefully - what does it say? If you solve the riddle, your questions will be answered!

FormD-T1 (aka Sidearmd), READ FIRST POST

That is really getting out of hand. The forum is getting spammed by the same questions over and over again and important information kind of get lost in the middle of it. It is hard as a follower to read through multiple pages each day.

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
for you new guys: the first t1 1.0 batch was "expected" around end of september/beginning of october 2019. it arrived mid-october, but part of the batch had issues with anodization, and ultimately (after numerous additional issues) the batch as a whole did not go on sale until end of march 2020 (to china only).

so if you're somehow expecting the t1 1.1 sale to launch today without w360 even commenting on the status of the batch (and/or any logistical challenges they may be facing), then go ahead and temper those expectations and prepare yourself to wait. w360 has stated that those on the mailing list will be notified at least two days in advance of the sale launching, so until that notification goes out (and i imagine an update being made here to the OP), you should expect nothing.

Nobushiro

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, been lurking since February and I'm really excited for the gunmetal coloured case. Sorry if this has been asked before but I tried searching in the thread but failed to find the answer. Does anyone know whether the gunmetal will be a replacement of the space grey (premium priced) or will it be an option with normal pricing? Can't wait to move from the Ghost S1 :)

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Hi, been lurking since February and I'm really excited for the gunmetal coloured case. Sorry if this has been asked before but I tried searching in the thread but failed to find the answer. Does anyone know whether the gunmetal will be a replacement of the space grey (premium priced) or will it be an option with normal pricing? Can't wait to move from the Ghost S1 :)

I don't think anyone knows what the final color options will be nor when they'll be available, outside of the information in the first post. Everything else is speculation and wishful thinking.

In other news...

(Somebody talk me out of this)

Last edited:

RTP80

Caliper Novice
Jun 10, 2020

@Wahaha360 Mentioned in the past week or so, that he was getting different colors and samples, and it seemed that depending on that the colors would be selected. I am sure that if a new color/paint process doesn't work out in the samples, . I as @DrHudacris said, it doesn't sound like the color options and when they will be released are finalized yet.

@DrHudacris What kind of cards are those and what rad are you going to hook them up to? I just ordered a 2070 Super that I am going to put in the case in line with a 3700x. Will have it on a 27mm thick 240 rad with a DDC pump. I was thinking 2 GPUs would be too much for this one rad. Curious what you are running or planning to run this with.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
@DrHudacris What kind of cards are those and what rad are you going to hook them up to? I just ordered a 2070 Super that I am going to put in the case in line with a 3700x. Will have it on a 27mm thick 240 rad with a DDC pump. I was thinking 2 GPUs would be too much for this one rad. Curious what you are running or planning to run this with.

It's actually insane... 2x 1080 ti and 3900x with XSPC TX 240... I'm probably going to regret it XD

RTP80

Caliper Novice
Jun 10, 2020
YES! Right now you have 2 option:
This of 30cm length:

And this, 25cm, super tight fit!

Be careful, they have problem/interfer with the slim fan below the motherboard with the lower bracket.
The one included goes out straight. All the others should be bent to go up and reach the motherboard connector.
This means that they block the slim fan if placed against the motherboard.

With them+radiator, you have to have the fans against the top panel.

@fabio Do you have a suggested riser? I am not concerned about PCIe 4 at this point as there is no benefit and was thinking about ordering ahead since it sounded from the first post they may be not be ready with the case. Seems like the ADT 30 cm R33SL is what will work, but wanted to confirm. (This being said looks like this may not be available online for another month so just waiting for the order to come in with the case may be the way to go).

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@fabio Do you have a suggested riser? I am not concerned about PCIe 4 at this point as there is no benefit and was thinking about ordering ahead since it sounded from the first post they may be not be ready with the case. Seems like the ADT 30 cm R33SL is what will work, but wanted to confirm. (This being said looks like this may not be available online for another month so just waiting for the order to come in with the case may be the way to go).

I would just stick to the riser that @Wahaha360 put in there, he's done the testing not only for this case but the ncase m1.