Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

wnqa

Chassis Packer
Jun 14, 2020
here's a spreadsheet of possible fit AIO from @theexplainer I have h100 in hand if you need me to measure it, I'm also planning to use it once I can get the case in preorder, and I can let you know the results. just don't know when or whether I will get the case.

found this:

i think h100 is a good option apart from the cpu block, looks lame :/. other than that, radiator is cute

wnqa

Chassis Packer
Jun 14, 2020
also, my country is rpob out of corsair sfs and every other sff power supplies.

the only one i am able to buy costs quite alot:
Seasonic FOCUS SGX 650W - why it is so expensive? worth it?

wnqa

Chassis Packer
Jun 14, 2020
here's a spreadsheet of possible fit AIO from @theexplainer I have h100 in hand if you need me to measure it, I'm also planning to use it once I can get the case in preorder, and I can let you know the results. just don't know when or whether I will get the case.

also, can u measure what tubes and fittings size needed for the aio

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
also, my country is rpob out of corsair sfs and every other sff power supplies.

the only one i am able to buy costs quite alot:
Seasonic FOCUS SGX 650W - why it is so expensive? worth it?
Seasonic makes some good power supplies, but I can't see the price for me, so I can't tell you if it is worth it or not. But, it is an SFX-L power supply by the looks of it, so it is longer than the SFX power supplies from Corsair and EVGA, which can be a problem if you want to use a 120mm radiator and a full sized fan, and I don't think it will work in the flipped PSU orientation.

Reactions: DrHudacris

carrefinho

Trash Compacter
May 30, 2020
also, can u measure what tubes and fittings size needed for the aio
This is an all-in-one(thus AIO) liquid cooler so everything is included and assembled that you don't need extra tubes and fittings, which also means that it's not expandable so it's not possible to use it for the GPU as well. Alphacool's Eisbaer LT 240 is expandable but if you couldn't acquire it I'd say just save the hassle and get a 120mm AIO for the CPU and air cool the GPU.

Reactions: DrHudacris

wnqa

Chassis Packer
Jun 14, 2020
This is an all-in-one(thus AIO) liquid cooler so everything is included and assembled that you don't need extra tubes and fittings, which also means that it's not expandable so it's not possible to use it for the GPU as well. Alphacool's Eisbaer LT 240 is expandable but if you couldn't acquire it I'd say just save the hassle and get a 120mm AIO for the CPU and air cool the GPU.

wait, cant i make a custom aio with corsair h100x, like buy tubes fittings etc, buy a gpu bloks and etc.

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
why?, how does this work?, what are the aios with cpu pump combos that i can use for gpu n cpu?, is it rly that necessary to have a combo, maybe a lil pump somewhere is ok
I don't want to be rude, but it seems you lack a lot of understanding of the watercooling basics.
I would suggest you try and gather some information about that first in dedicated threads and come back later to understand how you can work with that in the T1.

wnqa

Chassis Packer
Jun 14, 2020
al right i did a lidl research about closed loops, earlier i just thought i can swap fittings and do whatever, but for now guys ........

looking for an alphacool eisbaer lt240 to buy....i guess

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
why?, how does this work?, what are the aios with cpu pump combos that i can use for gpu n cpu?, is it rly that necessary to have a combo, maybe a lil pump somewhere is ok

AS per @aexeq , perhaps do a little more research on this and come back, or post a new thread in the forum, this thread is not the place for these kinds of questions.
however, as a mini answer for you, there are some expandable AIO's which is what you seem to be after, these are like the Alphacool LT240, the Fractal Design Celius S24 (the older ones only i think) and possibly some others.
You can expand other AIO's however this requires essentially destroying your pipes and voiding warranties and then adding in new tubes etc, it can be done, but not recommended.

for the T1, I suggest reading through all 377 pages, as there is loads of information in regards to water cooling, differing configurations that have been tested like you I am new to Water cooling, I've used plenty of AIO's in the past, but never custom loop. reading this thread and others, I have found almost all the information required, albeit i have had to ask some specific questions in regards to this case, the T1 in this thread such as mounting specifics for a given Radiator that was tested, and fitting clearance for a block. when you have those types of questions bring them back here and I am sure people will be more willing to help.

More on topic, My PSlate cables have landed in Aus! hopefully see them this week!

mfmunh

Chassis Packer
Apr 15, 2020
for the T1, I suggest reading through all 377 pages, as there is loads of information in regards to water cooling, differing configurations that have been tested like you I am new to Water cooling, I've used plenty of AIO's in the past, but never custom loop. reading this thread and others, I have found almost all the information required, albeit i have had to ask some specific questions in regards to this case, the T1 in this thread such as mounting specifics for a given Radiator that was tested, and fitting clearance for a block. when you have those types of questions bring them back here and I am sure people will be more willing to help.
Validating this sentiment, I am completely new to SSF and water cooling and I have been following this threat since Jan of this year, reading through all of the contents (all of the bad post too....) has helped me prepare for my build - this thread + build threads like @fabio. The information is there; if you're serious about it, you gotta put in the time.

SoulButter

Chassis Packer
Mar 12, 2020
More on topic, My PSlate cables have landed in Aus! hopefully see them this week!
Damn you! I ordered within a minute of them accepting orders and mine have sat in Houston for the past week. Can't imagine the headache instore for me if they get held up in Melbourne customs like some other things I'm waiting for.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Damn you! I ordered within a minute of them accepting orders and mine have sat in Houston for the past week. Can't imagine the headache instore for me if they get held up in Melbourne customs like some other things I'm waiting for.

Everything takes a bit longer these days. You will have them by the time you have the case.

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
I ordered on the 21st April, they shipped May 19, sat in Miami for 9 days, Houston for 3 days, Denver for 8 days haha been in Sydney for a bit now too, ill get them long before the case, as will you I bet, as i think case shipping will be just as slow once we can finally order them.

evd

Trash Compacter
Mar 24, 2020
The pain of australia..I feel ya. I ordered an LT240 and it should be arriving today from the Netherlands..Only ordered it last Tuesday.

Looking forward to this case.. Considering it as an upgrade when it finally drops.

Reactions: DrLeroy

ziggehh

Chassis Packer
Jun 16, 2020
Hi everyone, long time lurker here!

I've been watching this project since inception and it's a looking like the best contender for my next build. Has anyone thought about doing a dual internal+external radiator build with this case? I was thinking LT240/equivalent internally and then using the back ports with quick release fittings for an external rad that could be used when undertaking heavier workloads.

Thoughts?

SoulButter

Chassis Packer
Mar 12, 2020
I ordered on the 21st April, they shipped May 19, sat in Miami for 9 days, Houston for 3 days, Denver for 8 days haha been in Sydney for a bit now too, ill get them long before the case, as will you I bet, as i think case shipping will be just as slow once we can finally order them.
That makes a lot more sense, and I know I'll still be waiting for the case regardless but the excitement is too much!

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

Last time i bought pc parts from China using DHL need more than 10 days.

You will get 2 times customs check

1st in Beijing
2nd in Hongkong

if there is no problem, your package will be forward into your country.

Well, perhaps I should’ve quoted the post I was referring to. I was just talking about the unnecessary aggressiveness in the post below. I actually agree with referring people to the first post.

For me Redundant question is not really matters. But the other problem is one liner post and unnecessary reply, it makes this thread is more heavy to load rather than others thread. For me with limited bandwidth it is always need more patient to reload this thread pages.

But sometimes people get so excited.. so, just enjoy it.

Last edited: