Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

0Zx

Trash Compacter
Mar 14, 2020
So you have the fans underneath the radiator pulling air in?

Yes, the radiator will be against the top panel with the fans in between the radiator and the motherboard. For this configuration you need one 15mm slim height 120mm fan (positioned toward the back of the case), and one normal height (above the PSU). This is shown in the pictures in the first post.

0Zx

Trash Compacter
Mar 14, 2020
I'm not feeling the two tone at all, however I am excited about an all-white or all-silver option. Last year I switched to iPhone after a decade of using Android devices so maybe that's why.

Reactions: DaKluit

Doppler9

Caliper Novice
Feb 12, 2020
Has there been mention of an order quantity limit? I’m pondering ordering 2, using one for work PC and the other for home VR rig.

Cruella Devill

Trash Compacter
Apr 24, 2020
I hope at least one to get, and some who already want two. First need to wait for the pre-order to start and see the list of delivery countries.

Last edited:

jvarg

Chassis Packer
Jul 2, 2019
No Gunmetal/Silver two-tone mock up for all the original (Space Grey and Silver) two tone fans out there?

I also want to voice my opinion and go ahead and say I would definitely buy a Gunmetal T1 if it was available. IMO it is the nicest color option shown so far (besides the original Space Grey and Silver two-tone).

bruub

Caliper Novice
Nov 30, 2017
That gunmetal is calling my name! If or when it's an option, I am buying. I can not wait for this case, I'm coming from a phanteks evolv shift and I'm so anxious to see temps drop in an even smaller enclosure.

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
2020-06-14 Color Update!

Initially thoughts, Two Tone looks surprisingly ok on Black Mesh. Gunmetal Gray on Black Mesh turned out way better than I imagined. Silver alone haven't tasted yet.

Getting White color next week, will compare White vs Silver, then we can finalize the colors for this batch's preorder.

gunmetal looks nice,
but I would like to get anodized black on black
with solid perforated aluminum side panels.
maybe you can do a custom for me for extra price or something ?

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Yes, the radiator will be against the top panel with the fans in between the radiator and the motherboard. For this configuration you need one 15mm slim height 120mm fan (positioned toward the back of the case), and one normal height (above the PSU). This is shown in the pictures in the first post.
No i know, but since you were talking about the Optimum tech case i was wondering if you had the fans on top of the radiator like him. It wasn't completely clear to me ☺

BiRaitBec

Efficiency Noob
Jun 14, 2020
Sorry to bother if thats the case but do you guys happen to know if the actual june 1.1 revisions preorder will be available? Is it late june? Then i saw that on the site there s the Q4 2020 lable. That means if we preorder in june it will still arrive in september on?

Deke

Cable Smoosher
Apr 22, 2020
2020-06-14 Color Update!

Initially thoughts, Two Tone looks surprisingly ok on Black Mesh. Gunmetal Gray on Black Mesh turned out way better than I imagined. Silver alone haven't tasted yet.

Getting White color next week, will compare White vs Silver, then we can finalize the colors for this batch's preorder.

The gunmetal / black mesh combo is surprisingly pleasing to the eye. You can never go wrong with pure black but this makes it a very tough choice.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Sorry to bother if thats the case but do you guys happen to know if the actual june 1.1 revisions preorder will be available? Is it late june? Then i saw that on the site there s the Q4 2020 lable. That means if we preorder in june it will still arrive in september on?

V1.1 is the case which will be on sale

Reactions: 3dl1r and PBJ

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
As far as we know, preorder is still set for sometime June and set to ship before Q4 2020, unless @Wahaha360 states otherwise. Q4 2020 is for the models and color combinations pictured below the “Q4 2020” label.

Edit: After Today’s update, other colors might be available for June’s preorder, but we will have to wait for confirmation on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrHudacris

BiRaitBec

Efficiency Noob
Jun 14, 2020
As far as we know, preorder is still set for sometime June and set to ship before Q4 2020, unless @Wahaha360 states otherwise. Q4 2020 is for the models and color combinations pictured below the “Q4 2020” label.

Edit: After Today’s update, other colors might be available for June’s preorder, but we will have to wait on confirmation for that.
And is it just color whats changing later this year or further more?