Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

F7IN

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
The Pslate cables are pretty expensive. I think I'm gonna make my own for this case, never done it before but there''s got to be a first for everything. Plus it really makes it feel like your own I think, much like custom loop watercooling must, which is another thing I've been previously too scared to try

Reactions: FischOderAal

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
The Pslate cables are pretty expensive. I think I'm gonna make my own for this case, never done it before but there''s got to be a first for everything. Plus it really makes it feel like your own I think, much like custom loop watercooling must, which is another thing I've been previously too scared to try

PSlate delivers a very good, unique (the 24 pin bend) product. But if you want a cheaper alternatives, you can use cablemods or DreamBigbyRay on Etsy. I have ordered from Ray multiple times.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
@Wahaha360 I can't imagine this is how you intended these to ship, right?

I'm happy to wire this up myself, but doubt everyone will feel that way if this is how they ship. I unfortunately don't have time to do it tonight, so my pig tail power button lives on a little longer, haha.

Reactions: BMV and PBJ

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019

I'm happy to wire this up myself, but doubt everyone will feel that way if this is how they ship. I unfortunately don't have time to do it tonight, so my pig tail power button lives on a little longer, haha.
Also included some screws? What are those for?

I think I’m getting mine Tomorrow. I’ll check if it’s the same as yours.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

The pslate cables are of the highest quality and are hand made to your specific case and color scheme

Reactions: F7IN and DrLeroy

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
looks like FormD-T1 case would be a good upgrade to my lovely dan a4 case !
would be nice to have slim 240mm AIO (Alphacool Eisbaer LT240) on top side of the case !

pls, design it as compact as it physically possible !!

• Angry
Reactions: 0Zx

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Are there cable lugs/shoes (whatever they're correctly called in english? these ones) on the ends? If there aren't I agree.
Everything pictured is what came in the package.

Also included some screws? What are those for?

I think I’m getting mine Tomorrow. I’ll check if it’s the same as yours.

I wondered the same thing about the screws. I'll be interested to see if you get the same assortment of parts tomorrow.

Daemos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2017
The AUD is having an awesome rally against other currencies at the moment! Hope it keeps up when it's time to purchase the case.

Does anyone know where to buy the 17mm or 15mm scythe kaze flex pwm fans in Australia? They seem to work just as well as the noctua 15mm fans but are much cheaper!

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

This will be some challenge for me.. can you share some picture when you put wire in the power button?
--
@Wahaha360 are this power button can sell separately?

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
Bit of an odd question, or a specific one I guess.
Has anyone had any luck mounting the LT240 cpu block on a Gigabyte x570i motherboard?
I have currently got ek fittings on my LT block and it will not mount due to the chipset/m.2 heatsink.
Trying to get some of the stock diameter tubing so I can use the Alphacool fittings over here is becoming a joke. To the point where I ordered some off aliexpress and it simply hasn't shown up months later.

Its getting close to the point of my just buying a pump, ek cpu block and going custom haha.

0x3F2D

Trash Compacter
Oct 13, 2019
Bit of an odd question, or a specific one I guess.
Has anyone had any luck mounting the LT240 cpu block on a Gigabyte x570i motherboard?
I have currently got ek fittings on my LT block and it will not mount due to the chipset/m.2 heatsink.
Trying to get some of the stock diameter tubing so I can use the Alphacool fittings over here is becoming a joke. To the point where I ordered some off aliexpress and it simply hasn't shown up months later.

Its getting close to the point of my just buying a pump, ek cpu block and going custom haha.

Maybe @fabio can help you.

I am using custom tubing!

It's because a lot of things actually:
the socket in this MB is lowered, but mostly because you have only 2 "good" orinetation to mount the block. With the fittings facing the NVME SSD/Radiator, the screws to mount the block doesn't allow to rotate enough the 90 degrees fittings!
With the Eisbaer LT I REALLY SUGGEST to stay in 2 slots mode, or, do just this. (It's not my cleanest build so far, but does it's job! :D)

BTW, I am filling the system with an external D5 pump+reservoir, it easier, trust in me! :D)

• Love
Reactions: Wyd4 and DrHudacris