Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19712

I want to preorder one of these but there is no way at the link provided. i just input my email address. I really need to get one of these soon. is there another way to get on the list and pay? also is shipping to Japan a thing?

Thanks

max31092

Average Stuffer
Mar 1, 2020
Would be Interesting. Screw- Bracket- Rad- Fan(- Screw to fan/rad) is what I'd guess.

edit: preorder opens in june. read wahaha's posts and you'll know everything you need to.

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
I want to preorder one of these but there is no way at the link provided. i just input my email address. I really need to get one of these soon. is there another way to get on the list and pay? also is shipping to Japan a thing?

Thanks
Please read the first post. There is a reason, why even the title of the thread states that.

Reactions: DrHudacris

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019

Thanks

There is no way to get it now. You will have to wait for the preorders to open like everyone else that wants one. If you need a SFF case now, you can get a Ghost S1 or an Ncase M1 from ebay or some other SFF case from other sellers, but if you want this case specifically, then you will have to wait until June (most likely the later half of June) to get one.
Most likely it can ship to Japan.

Reactions: BMV

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
i read the first post and went to the website. there is no preorder available there. thanks for being condescending

There will be an announcement when orders start. This isn't as simple as it used to be. With the decline in air traffic, there aren't as many planes moving cargo so shipping MIGHT be more expensive or take longer.

Please be patient

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020
FYI for anyone in the US - PPCS seems to have 8 Eisbaer LT Solos in stock right now.

Just ordered mine.
Quick question. What is the difference between the stock cable and the Pump Cable?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I think I need a PSU sanity check...

3900x
2x NVME SSD
2x 1080ti
DDC-10W
3x case fans

Can I run this with an EVGA 650? I plan to undervolt the GPUs, naturally.

Or should I plan to get a Silverstone 700W? (As the Corsair 750s are out of stock everywhere)

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
If you need assistant I am willing to relocate.

With Coffee and snack that will be good :D

3900x
2x NVME SSD
2x 1080ti
DDC-10W
3x case fans

Or should I plan to get a Silverstone 700W? (As the Corsair 750s are out of stock everywhere)

Not enough, i'm using "Rakit PC" from Playstore and you need 750 for 2 x 1080ti and calculation arround 708w.

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020

3900x
2x NVME SSD
2x 1080ti
DDC-10W
3x case fans

650 might be cutting it, but technically it should check out, just. . . 1080ti circa 250W full load (various numbers tossed around online, this seems a semi consistent number) so 500W in gpu leaves you 150w, its tight, but I doubt every component will be stressed 100% at once, I would err on side of caution and go the 750w or the 700w.

question though is how is that relevant to this thread? unless you intend to use bifurcation and go SLI? better off selling then both and waiting on a3080ti, or picking up a 2080ti and being done with it, SLI so not worth.

Reactions: kazuma86

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

3900x
2x NVME SSD
2x 1080ti
DDC-10W
3x case fans

I would wait on the corsair 750 just to be safe

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
FYI for anyone in the US - PPCS seems to have 8 Eisbaer LT Solos in stock right now.

Just ordered one shipped to Australia, Ouch on that shipping charge though, but probably take 2 months to get here anyway haha.

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
2x 1080ti

I plan to undervolt the GPUs, naturally.

I did undervolt my 1080ti to a max power draw of 180W, loosing about 5% of performance.

So yes, it is possible to run 2 of them and a 3900X with a 650W power supply.

Btw: Jacob.de has one Corsair SF750 in stock and they restock pretty frequently. I ordered two SF750 from their website.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Great news all around! Will there be a list of recommended pumps for the Freeflo?

Fabio will do some test for me, then I need to decide if I want to make the block cross compatible between the DDC and SPC (aka P5) pumps.

Advantage of cross-compatibility is that the same design means more volume on a single design, and we can get better pricing for end customers. That will make the T1 240 DIY kit a lot more attractive.

Disadvantage is loss of flow optimization. The main test is to see if this is a temperature problem with multi-radiator setups while DDC is operating at 10-20%, which I will need @fabio's help to test.

Production for the block should be quicker.

gregbiv

Caliper Novice
Apr 17, 2020
Hello everyone, I've tried to use search but couldn't find if it was asked here before. Does anybody have a step file or any other format I can use in sketchup or fusion360 with the case? Before buying pump and etc I would like to plan everything. Don't have T1 on hands and best case scenario will get it in the end of the next month, so don't want to waste time and be prepared :)

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I've tried to use search but couldn't find if it was asked here before. Does anybody have a step file or any other format I can use in sketchup or fusion360 with the case? Before buying pump and etc I would like to plan everything. Don't have T1 on hands and best case scenario will get it in the end of the next month, so don't want to waste time and be prepared :)

The only one who has the file is @Wahaha360 and I don't think he'll give it to anyone because it will be easier to make a copy and sell it.

You might have to do it the old fashioned way.

gregbiv

Caliper Novice
Apr 17, 2020
I don't need the original file, a quick sketch should work just fine. Don't have the case to do the measurements. I saw someone was posting his/her screenshots from sketchup or something else similar with ideas how to align parts

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I don't need the original file, a quick sketch should work just fine. Don't have the case to do the measurements. I saw someone was posting his/her screenshots from sketchup or something else similar with ideas how to align parts

If you look in the first post, all the measurements are there or you can message the poster who has the image you saw to get the file from them