Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
2020-05-28 Preorder Update & Clarification:
  • We are expecting a batch around June 20th and plan to manufacture T1 continuous throughout 2020 - most people who wants one should be able to get one in 2020 ?.
  • ADT PCIe Riser component is delayed to arrive end of June. We will prob offer the case without riser *sooner for people that don’t need it.
  • We will make Two Tone with Silver Mesh Panel in this batch as well, again I don’t know how many, but since production will be ongoing, it’s less of an issue. Will try to get YouTube video review of the Two Tone in July.
  • Shopify has told us we need to close the lag between preorder and shipping time. I plan to open the website sooner, but actual preorder will be finalized when shipping is finalized. We are working on Fedex, DHL and UPS to make the shipping process more flexible, Postal Service will still be an option, we just want more options.
  • The Freeflo DDC / SPC / P5 CPU Pump Block and 240 Radiator Combo will ship to fabio next week. If all goes well, I will try and make both available as a DIY kit in August.

Anyways, don’t panic about availability, we just want everything button up before taking preorders or orders.

Last edited:

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019

1. ADT PCIe Riser component is delayed to arrive end of June. We will prob offer the case without riser *sooner for people that don’t need the riser.

2. We are expecting first batch around June 20th and plan to make the T1 continuous throughout 2020 - most people who wants one should be able to get one in 2020 ?.

3. I’m going to make Two Tone with Silver Mesh Panel in this batch as well, again I don’t know how many, but since production will be ongoing, it’s less of an issue. Will try to get YouTube video review of the Two Tone in July.

4. The Freeflo DDC / SPC / P5 CPU Pump Block and 240 Radiator Combo will ship to @fabio next week. If all goes well, I will try and make both available as a DIY kit in August.

5. Shopify has told us we need to close the lag between preorder and shipping time. I plan to open the website sooner, but actual preorder will be finalized when shipping is finalized. We are working on Fedex, DHL and UPS to make the shipping process more flexible, Postal Service will still be an option, we just want more options.

Anyways, don’t panic about availability, we just want everything button up before taking preorders or orders.
Great news all around! Will there be a list of recommended pumps for the Freeflo?

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

1. ADT PCIe Riser component is delayed to arrive end of June. We will prob offer the case without riser *sooner for people that don’t need the riser.

2. We are expecting first batch around June 20th and plan to make the T1 continuous throughout 2020 - most people who wants one should be able to get one in 2020 ?.

3. I’m going to make Two Tone with Silver Mesh Panel in this batch as well, again I don’t know how many, but since production will be ongoing, it’s less of an issue. Will try to get YouTube video review of the Two Tone in July.

4. The Freeflo DDC / SPC / P5 CPU Pump Block and 240 Radiator Combo will ship to @fabio next week. If all goes well, I will try and make both available as a DIY kit in August.

5. Shopify has told us we need to close the lag between preorder and shipping time. I plan to open the website sooner, but actual preorder will be finalized when shipping is finalized. We are working on Fedex, DHL and UPS to make the shipping process more flexible, Postal Service will still be an option, we just want more options.

Glad to know.. I'm okay with DHL since i bought some product with them.. Postal Service is good but will be take more times..

I'm waiting point number 4 from @fabio it always good to see his build .. hope all is well...
--
Canceled my outside duty, i wont mis this case..
--
I'm okay without riser, even with same price >_<

Reactions: DrHudacris

billy

Cable Smoosher
Apr 12, 2020
can we buy PCI-E 4.0 riser on our own?
please kindly provide a link to compatiable riser if you have. thanks

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016

I am ready!!! Oh man, so eager to test it!!

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I've edited it now, but I will write this here as well:

Be careful, they have problem/interfer with the slim fan below the motherboard with the lower bracket.
The one included goes out straight. All the others should be bent to go up and reach the motherboard connector.
This means that they block the slim fan if placed against the motherboard.

With them+radiator, you have to have the fans against the top panel.

peaksix

Chassis Packer
Mar 9, 2020
FYI for anyone in the US - PPCS seems to have 8 Eisbaer LT Solos in stock right now.

billy

Cable Smoosher
Apr 12, 2020
I've edited it now, but I will write this here as well:

Be careful, they have problem/interfer with the slim fan below the motherboard with the lower bracket.
The one included goes out straight. All the others should be bent to go up and reach the motherboard connector.
This means that they block the slim fan if placed against the motherboard.

With them+radiator, you have to have the fans against the top panel.

Both 3M (25cm) and Linkup (30cm) ones will have the same issue? At the end which one would you recommend? Thanks.

seckzy

Chassis Packer
Aug 2, 2019
FYI for anyone in the US - PPCS seems to have 8 Eisbaer LT Solos in stock right now.

You are amazing! Just picked one up :D

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019

Had you not given any update, i would have gone for the ncase, i think we can buy the gpu riser separately. As for shipping, DHL is expensive, but it is very reliable. UPS would be great also.

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
Great to hear, that all things seem to kinda go as planned.
I just threw in a reservation for an SF750 at my local tech shop.
I might also need to pull the trigger on an EK 240 Classic soon.

@fabio Can you give me some info about the screw situation, when mounting the fans between radiator (EK Classic) and top panel (case obviously in flipped constellation) ?
Can I use standard UNC 6-32 or maybe M3 screws with a normal head in the appropriate lengh, or do i need especially flat screws?
Looking at the following ones: screw DIN 7991 8.8 M3 x 16 hexagonal socket countersunk black
I plan to use 2 Scythe Kaze Flex Slim RGBs (without the rubber pads on the edges), as I have those laying around and I can have some fancy top panel RGB action.

Last edited: