Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
On the plus side...we can just glue/seal the "regular" version and use any DDC we want :D
ahahahah, but that was already an option :D
The plus is that I have another DDC310 pump now, IF only I can unscrew it! Which Glue do you think is good to seal the reservoir? I am not an expert on this...

Last edited:

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
What happened to the idea of giving ppl that have been following the project for a bit longer a priority for pre orders? I assume the idea was discarded since there wasn't any follow up post about it (actually that would be fine with me, equal chance for anybody).

Also is it possible to publish the results of this survey (the parts about customs, invoice and import fees) @Wahaha360

Reactions: F7IN

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020
What happened to the idea of giving ppl that have been following the project for a bit longer a priority for pre orders? I assume the idea was discarded since there wasn't any follow up post about it (actually that would be fine with me, equal chance for anybody).

Also is it possible to publish the results of this survey (the parts about customs, invoice and import fees) @Wahaha360

On Reddit, @Wahaha360 mentioned that people who posted here prior to 2020 would be given priorty. However, I'm assuming the number of units available is a lot less than the demand for those who were following prior to 2020 so I'm not sure how that's going to work.

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020

@Wahaha360 did post an update regarding priority, although I can't find it offhand. If I recall, it is for people who have been following since prior to the Optimum Tech video. It might've been "since 2019", but I'm not 100% sure.

The preorder survey caused the thread to be be flooded with low quality posts, which may be why it's no longer mentioned in the first post.

Reactions: Kuzan and kazuma86

Paul_the_Octopus

Trash Compacter
Apr 17, 2020
hi all. I've been trying to find the alphacool lt240 radiator, since its compatible with this case. However i ve only been able to find the AIO version. Where are people finding the standalone radiator, for a custom loop?
Also, anyone knows if the xspc ultrathin radiadors are compatible with this case?

• Angry
Reactions: DrHudacris

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
hi all. I've been trying to find the alphacool lt240 radiator, since its compatible with this case. However i ve only been able to find the AIO version. Where are people finding the standalone radiator, for a custom loop?
Also, anyone knows if the xspc ultrathin radiadors are compatible with this case?
Use the search button and go through the link in the first page.

0Zx

Trash Compacter
Mar 14, 2020
ahahahah, but that was already an option :D
The plus is that I have another DDC310 pump now, IF only I can unscrew it! Which Glue do you think is good to seal the reservoir? I am not an expert on this...

I would lean toward using a two-part plastic epoxy if you want to permanently join two pieces of plastic together. A two-party epoxy will provide some gap filling in addition to having a good shear resistance and cohesion. Loctite also makes these, although I don't recall the specific brand I've used in the past. The other product that was recommended is a cyanoacrylate (495) adhesive. There is a decent comparison of the two types of products here (pages 6 and 7) that might help you make a decision.

Last edited:

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
I *think* I remember this being the case, but two tone will be offered as an upgrade kit right? Or is it only the side panels? I did a quick search but the thread is 343 pages long now lol

I want to make sure I have a case when the next gen cards and cpus drop and wouldn't mind paying for the upgrade.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I *think* I remember this being the case, but two tone will be offered as an upgrade kit right? Or is it only the side panels? I did a quick search but the thread is 343 pages long now lol

I want to make sure I have a case when the next gen cards and cpus drop and wouldn't mind paying for the upgrade.
IIRC, yes, but I think it will also be standalone, not sure about that part though

saberworks

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 12, 2020
My 2cents,

Why not also offer the case to the people that applied for the test shipping program/actually have the parts ready to go , as they are just as vested as people that made an account before 2020 on SFF. So take me for instance I brought all that parts just for this build before I actually got a T1 just so I would have something to build if I got a case from test shipping program ,and someone that made an account before 2020 has a better chance of getting a case where we have put the effort and going out and getting the parts, over someone just joining a forum.

However it would make sense if they would have had to post in this thread and be active , which it may be and would make more sense. Ok that's me done ranting.

Also I recommend you use something like Shop Protector to stop spammers from making fake orders on release. as it's a massive problem with shopify strores when they release a product.

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018
The problem with offering it to people that applied for the test shipper program is that test shipping was only offered to specific countries and states in the US and would leave out many who have followed the evolution of the design for a long time. I have been following this since about 2017 over on hardforum. and have waited and watched patiently. Lets hope they are able to produce sufficient quantity for all fans of the design.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
My 2cents,

Why not also offer the case to the people that applied for the test shipping program/actually have the parts ready to go , as they are just as vested as people that made an account before 2020 on SFF. So take me for instance I brought all that parts just for this build before I actually got a T1 just so I would have something to build if I got a case from test shipping program ,and someone that made an account before 2020 has a better chance of getting a case where we have put the effort and going out and getting the parts, over someone just joining a forum.

However it would make sense if they would have had to post in this thread and be active , which it may be and would make more sense. Ok that's me done ranting.

Also I recommend you use something like Shop Protector to stop spammers from making fake orders on release. as it's a massive problem with shopify strores when they release a product.

My 6 cents,

@Wahaha360 decides when he opens the store and the criteria on how he chooses who to sell to and when. It shouldn't matter if you have your build ready to go or not. It isn't fair to punish someone who is waiting on the 4000 series amd cpus or the latest gpu.

Keep in mind that this isn't his first case and I have tried to help him explore anti spam options. It does help that he has all of our emails so if he comes across a suspect looking email, he can check it against those who have been interested for the last year or two

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Can I use any custom psu cables for my modular SFX or do different brands need particular wiring etc?
If you trust enough yourself You can buy them and then REWIRE by yourself based on the manufacturer pinout. You need a molex pin remover and hoping the wire length is good to move them around!
Of course you could have issue with some double crimped wires, and the 24pin one will take some time of course!

theexplainer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 30, 2018
If you trust enough yourself You can buy them and then REWIRE by yourself based on the manufacturer pinout. You need a molex pin remover and hoping the wire length is good to move them around!
Of course you could have issue with some double crimped wires, and the 24pin one will take some time of course!
@IamWilf
I can at least say: for the Corsair SF650 this works just fine, I was able to rewire and recrimp without issues, including double crimped wires.
I used the SF450 Layout I looked up online, the SF650 one is the same.

Reactions: IamWilf