Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

sexton

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 29, 2020
Been looking to do a SFF itx build for the first time. Once I saw this prototype and Optimum tech build on his channel, this was the one I wanted for. Can't wait

OutlawOverclocker

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 11, 2020
Does anyone know why every time I try and go to there website to do an order or well pre-order it’s asking for a username and password? I know they aren’t doing any pre-orders right now but every time I have tried when the first batch went live I could still never get or see anything. I am just wondering so when it’s time to be able to order again I can atleast get a chance.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone know why every time I try and go to there website to do an order or well pre-order it’s asking for a username and password? I know they aren’t doing any pre-orders right now but every time I have tried when the first batch went live I could still never get or see anything. I am just wondering so when it’s time to be able to order again I can atleast get a chance.
Username and password only for owner, you can't make any order before June.

Reactions: Truth

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
SO, I had a big FAIL ? .

- The EKWB Coolstream SE 28mm with the fan in the standard position, DOESN'T FIT.
Closing the panel will push hardly the fan against the motherboard, blocking it to spin. (Also tried without the bracket to have a bit more clearance: NO SPIN.

- The EKWB Coolstream SE 28mm DOESN'T allow to have 1 slim and 1 25mm fan.
As we know to allow the 25mm to be mounted, you have to push till the front edge the radiator. BUT because this radiator is almost boxed, there will be NO MORE space to let the top panel sliding inside the front one

- The TEMP, though were not bad: with one slim fan only it was on par with the other slim radiator tried. (but all the panels were removed)

CONCLUSION:
The EK Coolstream SE and all the radiator from 28mm will fit ONLY with the fans AGAINST the top panel, like OptimumTech did.
BUT it will start to bulge the case a bit.

Time to drain the system again ?

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Has anyone else noticed an improvement in temps from using bigger feet / lifting the case off the desk more than the supplied feet?
I didn't try, but I don't think it would have much of an impact (with the radiator on top), most of the input of air come from the side of the case, my guess is the bottom is more an exhaust for the gpu rather than an intake

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
These are the 4th and 5th builds that I spotted in Chiphell:-

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
That's because the website is not ready for everyone to view it yet. It is still under development. When we get closer to release, it might open up, or more likely, it will open the same time orders do, which looks to be some time in june, but I wouldn't count on it because nothing is certain right now.

Reactions: kazuma86

RulingPolecat7

Case Bender
New User
Mar 30, 2020
well pre-orders seem to open in june :p better monitor the site like a hawk, this will sell out instantly i guarantee you that

I'm hoping they have an email sign-up or something so I can make sure I know when this actually happens...unlikely though. I'm undoubtedly going to forget and then be disappointed haha

• Haha
Reactions: Gerold

milica

Chassis Packer
Jan 12, 2019
Has anyone tested CPU temp difference between the block that comes with the LT240 vs. a standalone block from EK or whatever?

xkruz

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2020
Has anyone tested CPU temp difference between the block that comes with the LT240 vs. a standalone block from EK or whatever?
I'm waiting for my lt240 to come.. maybe around 2 - 3weeks from now.. when it arrived I will test it and compare to ekwb classic am4

Reactions: milica

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019

I had an LT 240 and now a EK quantum velocity with a ddc pump. Temps are better, like 7 degress, but also, I have a bigger rad, more powerfull pump... so I don´t know what to tell you. I´m quite sure the block of the LT 240 is not as good as a regular EK block, but it´s not going to be a huge difference.

p.s. I have a dc-lt housing pump coming, I could make a test with the same rad and the same pump, just changing the block. But I don´t know when, because it´s coming from Germany to Spain. Hopefully next weekend. Also have a 3950x so I can hard-test it... I will post it here when I do it. We can compare my result with those from @xkruz and see if it consistent

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Ok, whoever got intel parts for their new build over the last couple of weeks should be kicking themselves now. You now have 0 upgrade path if you want a next gen intel CPU.

This is a lesson in patience.

Back to your regular schedule programming or staring out a widow trying to remember what fresh air feels and smells like.

nmsiriban

Case Bender
New User
Apr 30, 2020
I recently decided to build a SFF PC and came across your case on Optimus Tech's channel and fell in love with it... he has pretty much the same set up I plan on building

The main component that I want to build around is my Zotac 2080 ti Amp... I probably will have to liquid cool it or go with an aftermarket cooler but I think this case would be my goal for an SFF PC.

I work remotely as an architect and I move around a lot so having a PC that can fit in a backpack and is plug and play ready is ideal for me... I've been working on my 2014 razer blade pro and it's on its last legs

looking forward to follow the final steps of this launch

cheers

UnitScott

Caliper Novice
Apr 24, 2020
I work remotely as an architect and I move around a lot so having a PC that can fit in a backpack and is plug and play ready is ideal for me
I was actually wondering, how many of you are planning on frequently transporting the case or moving it around?

Personally, I plan on using it as a gaming and work station, while occasionally popping in a backpack to show off VR to friends.

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
I was actually wondering, how many of you are planning on frequently transporting the case or moving it around?

Personally, I plan on using it as a gaming and work station, while occasionally popping in a backpack to show off VR to friends.
Replaced my 70lbs o11 dynamic build for parts that fit into a Louqe Ghost s1. Sold off the oculus rift cv1 for a quest link combo. For local play 4 controllers pummel party gang beasts jackbox party pack headsmashers (stupid halo MCC no local). So far I love it and has completely been worth. The only thing that ruined all the fun was corona now. I'm adding top hats and making this shit bigger and thinking of a custom loop because who cares we can't go outside lol.

Reactions: UnitScott