Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

NBM722

Cable Smoosher
Mar 27, 2020
Since there are a single slot cards like the quadro’s , what you think guys if there is the option to shrink the gpu place to a single slot to make enough room from a higher cpu cooler ?
Just an idea on my mind .

cldskt

Trash Compacter
Mar 5, 2020
Since there are a single slot cards like the quadro’s , what you think guys if there is the option to shrink the gpu place to a single slot to make enough room from a higher cpu cooler ?
Just an idea on my mind .
Tbh that seems kinda niche within a niche.

I think it won't happen with this case.

clementj

Efficiency Noob
Apr 23, 2020
i'm in love with this case !
It's so small and well made (cf youtube videos) .

My small living room need this :D

Hope to buy it soon !

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
AGAIN, another iteration of my build!

This an option where you can have an external D5 pump and reservoir, using Koolance QD3 Quick Disconnect fittings for easy moving around and placed on an EKWB Vertical Universal 120 mount where I've added some small feet.

The tubes just go out from the empty PCIe slots on the back.

I've replaced the previous flow meter with an Aqua Computer MPS 200 (It is thinner, has an integrated water temp, and is connected through an usb header, so the connector now allows me to close the panel completely! - for the D5 and a full power DDC is better to get the 400. With the 200, that have a max measurable flow of 200l/h, the pump at 60% completely saturate it ? )

I've switched back to a EK Coolstream PE240, loosing 3/4 degrees of cooling performance but I like better the proportion!
(At 4.3ghz on all core, Blender benchmark test, the max temp is 70 degrees after 30 minutes, so I am pretty happy!)

Too keep the panels more secured, I think I will get some button strong magnet. For now I am using a magnetic tape as you can see!

Cheers!

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
My interim Ghost just arrived (that sounds so nasty...).

I ordered 48 hours ago and it shipped from another country (Denmark to central Germany) - somehow nasty too, concidering how long ppl had to wait last year and in 2018....

The S1 (batch 4) is pretty much flawless and yeah, it's extremely well built.
An appropriate interim case for a T1 I'd say ? ?

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
@Wahaha360 will T1 get a bag for mobile activity?
--
Wow 301 page 6001 posts, this thread gonna make some bigger move :D
Bro. What happened to taking a break from the thread lol. You literally talked about taking a break a few hours ago. Take a break, you've been very active on this forum. Binge watch anime or something, just try not stress yourself over this case.

I bought all my parts in preparation for this case. I was really lucky to be part of the China batch. I guess many people just weren't that lucky.

Tl;Dr: take a break and don't stress yourself over this case.

Reactions: kazuma86

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Bro. What happened to taking a break from the thread lol. You literally talked about taking a break a few hours ago. Take a break, you've been very active on this forum. Binge watch anime or something, just try not stress yourself over this case.

I bought all my parts in preparation for this case. I was really lucky to be part of the China batch. I guess many people just weren't that lucky.

Tl;Dr: take a break and don't stress yourself over this case.
Actually i need to finish my proposal and here I'm lurker another thread and watching Friends >_<
--
I'm waiting your final built and posting about that case? since i think there is limited owner of T1 in this forum, need some inspiration..

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
@Wahaha360 will T1 get a bag for mobile activity?
--
Wow 301 page 6001 posts, this thread gonna make some bigger move :D

raise this topic to the top !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need 1000 pages haaah !!!!!!!!!

What kind of spam? If you are spam, then I feel sorry for you

Please let's not derail this thread. While not being "pure spam", those posts aren't very productive either. Too many posts like this and the thread will quickly become harder to read and it might drive other user away from it ...

While I share the hype, please keep this thread informative ;)

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
Maybe simply try to help people with real questions? like many others do already.
But with posts such as your previous ones, the thread just gets really cluttered. At least imo...

Reactions: Bausa

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
AGAIN, another iteration of my build!

This an option where you can have an external D5 pump and reservoir, using Koolance QD3 Quick Disconnect fittings for easy moving around and placed on an EKWB Vertical Universal 120 mount where I've added some small feet.

The tubes just go out from the empty PCIe slots on the back.

I've replaced the previous flow meter with an Aqua Computer MPS 200 (It is thinner, has an integrated water temp, and is connected through an usb header, so the connector now allows me to close the panel completely! - for the D5 and a full power DDC is better to get the 400. With the 200, that have a max measurable flow of 200l/h, the pump at 60% completely saturate it ? )

I've switched back to a EK Coolstream PE240, loosing 3/4 degrees of cooling performance but I like better the proportion!
(At 4.3ghz on all core, Blender benchmark test, the max temp is 70 degrees after 30 minutes, so I am pretty happy!)

Too keep the panels more secured, I think I will get some button strong magnet. For now I am using a magnetic tape as you can see!

Cheers!

You need something else to do like knitting

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017

I think what people mean is that instead of posts about how excited you might be about the case and what not, it is best to just not post them or at the very least keep it minimal. There are other sections in the forum for off topic discussions where you can share your excitement with others. I have read through this entire thread twice now and there is probably a total of close to 30 pages where the discussion is off topic and does not belong which makes it very hard to find information.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
I have read through this entire thread twice now and there is probably a total of close to 30 pages where the discussion is off topic and does not belong which makes it very hard to find information.

That ! And the 10+ reports today I had to settle about "spam" messages only about this thread. That's unnecessary work and lost time I could use way more efficiently here, like :
  • Providing help
  • Welcoming new members properly
  • Update my own threads
... To name a few ...