Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
And it's "cheap"! 40EUR in EU.
The AquaSuite software is included for every compatible accessories with an USB internal connection. So, if you buy also a Flow Meter with an integrated USB controller, the software is included with free upgrades for a period based on the class of the device bought.
After, IF you want to keep the upgrading service, you pay 9 EUR one year, 15 for 2 years, Or buy another device. But the version you had before the expiration of your upgrade service, is for life, so, it's not a big deal if it's working ? .

BTWm here you can find the sensors, flow, pressure, temp, etc.

I have the last of the list, an "Flow sensor high flow G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust" + the "Flow 3 PIN cable that is not included.
I've chosen this because I had the QUADRO so I can connect them, but of course you can buy also only the Flow Sensor with the USB connection.It's the same

BTW, here you can see how can be compact the system even with a 40mm rad (the only sticking out part is the flow connector).
Under AIDA stressing both GPU and CPU for 60 minutes I got only 10 degrees of DELTA between the coolant and the ambient temperature, MAX 77 degree for the CPU and 47 degrees for the GPU.
So eager to try the XE!!

Just got my Quadro in and now have much better fan control linked to coolant temp. Thanks for the idea from this post.

Tofudle

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 6, 2020
Sooooo, by the sounds of it, i might not be able to get this case at all? I haven't been on the thread too long but i have been looking at this case for months, I want to get this case so baaad. I'll try to keep up with the thread more often and post more but i'm a bit scared now. I don't know how limited quantity it is and if i miss the release will I not be able to get it at all?

Tofudle

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 6, 2020
Also, will the distro plate release at the same time as the case or later and any predicted price on it and other accessories in general?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
So is the hard tubing going to be fairly universal when its available, or are there things that change that compatibility for us, also I'm not concerned on price, but rather *when-ish can we expect to see the prototype glass side panel and how will it be held in, metal frame? Thanks @Wahaha360

Custom Hard Tubes can’t be universal, it’s related to radiator g1/4 holes gap.

This is also why I decided to make the Distro Plate, so I don’t have to make custom hard tubes for each radiator, people can just get tubes on their own and loop with minimum bends.

All accessories are targeted for 2020Q4 atm.

nulio

Trash Compacter
Jan 30, 2020
Ahahahahah, I did the same! But after 3 days the T1 arrived ?

Are we like nemesis? :p
My Ghost S1 was damaged during delivery and my T1 was not delivered, so I guess I have to name the "temporary" cardboard box my pc is sitting in :(

grandmasterub

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 27, 2020
Sooooo, by the sounds of it, i might not be able to get this case at all? I haven't been on the thread too long but i have been looking at this case for months, I want to get this case so baaad. I'll try to keep up with the thread more often and post more but i'm a bit scared now. I don't know how limited quantity it is and if i miss the release will I not be able to get it at all?

Welcome to lurker mode. Best of luck!

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
Ahahahahah, I did the same! But after 3 days the T1 arrived ?

First I found myself to be slightly decadent ordering a Ghost S1 JUST because I'm bored and because I want to start tinkering again... knowing some ppl had to wait for the case for many months.... (And knowing I will order a T1 as well).

But knowing some of you guys did the exact same thing makes me feel better ?

Thanks for that info mates! ?

Btw... My wife found an Amazon voucher on her desk with a card attached saying: "Get something nice and don't ask why"

I call that "The art of avoiding.... issues" ?

Ofc.. I will tell her about the case (both cases actually).. right after she received what she ordered using the voucher ?

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020

This is also why I decided to make the Distro Plate, so I don’t have to make custom hard tubes for each radiator, people can just get tubes on their own and loop with minimum bends.

Thank you homie

Drevan

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 15, 2020
Yeah, I ended up picking up a Ghost S1 a little while back to tinker with. I only recently started building in it when the quarantining started. It is currently my main but T1 or P1 will be endgame. The S1 will probably be repurposed for something like a portable VR/occasional LAN machine at some point.

Reactions: jmehmn and Cronos83

jmehmn

Chassis Packer
Apr 9, 2020
Yeah, I ended up picking up a Ghost S1 a little while back to tinker with. I only recently started building in it when the quarantining started. It is currently my main but T1 or P1 will be endgame. The S1 will probably be repurposed for something like a portable VR/occasional LAN machine at some point.

Ended up doing the same. Found the S1 on amazon and decided to go with it while waiting to get my hands on one of these. Did you have any issues with color matching of the panels?

Reactions: Drevan

Drevan

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 15, 2020
Ended up doing the same. Found the S1 on amazon and decided to go with it while waiting to get my hands on one of these. Did you have any issues with color matching of the panels?

I had no issues with color matching on the Ash case. I also picked up a few top hats to play with(1 medium ash, 1 small ash, 1 small limestone). All the ash tops came color matched. I tracked down a used large top hat on ebay and got lucky that it matched as well.

I'm still tinkering with it but I'm thinking of using the small limestone and large ash stacked on top of it for a nice silver accent. I originally was thinking of trying to find a large limestone top hat to replicate the two-tone T1 a little lol

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
imo you should be totally fine with a 3600 and the l9a.
Haven't tested it though, as I don't have the case :)
Maybe @Brude27 has some thoughts on that matter?

I don’t have any experience with the L9a, but the 3600 isn’t that hot of a chip. The internet has proven the L9a is a capable low profile cooler, but if your mobo can fit the Alpenfohn Black Ridge cooler, that should achieve better results and still fit the T1 in 3-slot GPU mode. Just be sure to replace the stock fan with a Noctua NF-A9 if you go that route. Your ears will be thankful. :)

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
@Gerold

I went with the Blackridge specifically because it's a bit more versatile. You can put two fans on it for 2-slot GPU mode (with much better performance than a L9a), and 1 fan on it for 3-slot GPU (where I think it still has a slight edge).

I'm using it on a 3800x and Asus B450-I, but currently using a bare frame while I wait on getting my hands on a T1. I plan on undervolting once it's in a case.

likeworriedfire

Efficiency Noob
Feb 19, 2020

Distro plate is such a cool idea!! Really looking forward to how that could clean up a build; I'm so excited for when this will be available. Thanks for all your hard work. It's worth the wait. :-)

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
Okay wow seems like some people are caving in and some other people actually try to hold out for the one and only SFF case. ?

0Zx

Trash Compacter
Mar 14, 2020
I will have a low profile Noctua NH-L9i with only a few hours on it available for sale in a few days if anyone is interested. I tried to do direct die cooling with it on my test bench. The surrounding components are too tall for it to fit flush with the lower z height.