Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Well, My idea to fill the system from the GPU top part has half failed. There is too much pressure and the water can spill out. I think I will place a T fitting plus a valve...
How does one have the time and dedication to do this stuff lol. I can't focus on anything at all and whenever I try focus on something I end up rewatching all 7 of RWBY. I watched like 30-40 hours of tv in 5 days.

Im just saying, I admire ur dedication but I think you might need to get a mental health check to see if you have a spending problem.

ikarus

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 16, 2019
Just wanted to say very cool project! I have been following this project since the beginning in 2019 and have always appreciated the level of detail and strive for quality you guys put in. Mainly interested in building a machine learning rig that doesn't look like a shitty tower, and the T1 seems perfect for this purpose. Crossing fingers that there will be enough supply for everyone though :) Keep it up, Cheers

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
How does one have the time and dedication to do this stuff lol. I can't focus on anything at all and whenever I try focus on something I end up rewatching all 7 of RWBY. I watched like 30-40 hours of tv in 5 days.

Im just saying, I admire ur dedication but I think you might need to get a mental health check to see if you have a spending problem.
Hobbies are healthy. Nothing wrong with it. Sure it's expensive but drugs and cars are way more. Plus this hobby, unlike a lot of people without them, has benefitted all of us a ton during these weird times. I think @fabio is good

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

Most of North America is under lockdown, we got nothing else to do.

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018

I think tinkering with hardware and searching for solutions to a problem is far more healthier than watching 40 hours of TV in 5 days or not being able to concentrate on something harder than 7 seasons of anime. No offense.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
I think tinkering with hardware and searching for solutions to a problem is far more healthier than watching 40 hours of TV in 5 days or not being able to concentrate on something harder than 7 seasons of anime. No offense.
Agreed. I will say though I was so caught up building my PC the last few days I had been forgetting to eat and drink lol

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
Sent a ticket to EK about their new AIO with what's probably the most informative reply I've ever received from support. I'll paste the question and answer below. tl;dr you can't disassemble it to use in a custom loop.

I've very interested in pre-ordering your new EK-AIO 240 D-RGB. I may look to one day incorporate a GPU waterblock to make a custom loop. Do you know if it'd possible to disassemble this AIO to just the CPU block pump and radiator so that I can install my own tubing for the custom loop?

thank you for contacting us.
I am afraid this is not possible. The CPU block and the pump in the AIO are as one so the disassembly is not possible. Also, the tubing is connected to the radiator the way if it comes off, it cannot be repaired or the radiator cannot be used for different purposes (custom loop for example).

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019

Personally i tend to have a spending problem, but this ain't it my friend. Pc building is not just a hobby, it is a culture. Also, with the technological advance thet we are living, i personally feel that am not exploiting it to full potential and i feel bad about this. Watching TV on the other hand is a loss of time. Please, i am not judging, i watch a lot of tv myself. During this couple of years i might have spent more on gpu s than on smartphones..but a gpu has a longer lifespan, so it islogical i think.

MouldyCrust

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 18, 2020
Another generic "came here from Optimum Tech" lurker signing in for the survey.
Have been loving all your builds so far and will wait patiently until I can join in.

Keep up the good work and stay safe guys

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
(Damned the XE, I was really looking forward to see it's performance!)
Testing the system a bit and then I'll fill it!

Added an AquaComputer flow meter, swapped the DDC 3.25 (I think it has an issue with the RPM, I cannot red the speed or change the PMW through the QUADRO) for a EKWB MX 3.1 PMW.

One of the two AquaComputer thermal sensor was broken, so I had to replace it as well (today maybe was better to stay in. front of the TV, really!! ? @Proflucifer).

Add the fill/drain valve as well.

I'VE finished the zip-tie! Hoping will be not needed! ?

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
(Damned the XE, I was really looking forward to see it's performance!)
Testing the system a bit and then I'll fill it!

Added an AquaComputer flow meter, swapped the DDC 3.25 (I think it has an issue with the RPM, I cannot red the speed or change the PMW through the QUADRO) for a EKWB MX 3.1 PMW.

One of the two AquaComputer thermal sensor was broken, so I had to replace it as well (today maybe was better to stay in. front of the TV, really!! ? @Proflucifer).

Add the fill/drain valve as well.

I'VE finished the zip-tie! Hoping will be not needed! ?

You know what's even more work after you're done? Making extensive parts lists for every build you've done.