Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I did't asked that, my post just tell the first idea from another poster, it will be change lot IO base.. with this situation, probably need more research again, unless creativity from another builder like you. I think P1 is more good looking for vertical series rather than T1. IMO.

It is, propose built for vertical without anything extra

Reactions: kazuma86

Doppler9

Caliper Novice
Feb 12, 2020
I’ve looked, with no luck. Has anyone found a way to have all the new posts from each day emailed as a summary? .... don’t want to miss anything :). Also, would be awesome if there was a pinned message at the top telling newbie’s to refer to page 1 (maybe instead of the huge vote box). 2¢

Reactions: jason.jensen

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
I’ve looked, with no luck. Has anyone found a way to have all the new posts from each day emailed as a summary? .... don’t want to miss anything :). Also, would be awesome if there was a pinned message at the top telling newbie’s to refer to page 1 (maybe instead of the huge vote box). 2¢
You may check in this post, I always check page 1 after @Wahaha360 posting in last page..
Here is the list of links that should hopefully be helpful to some people that have missed a lot of info. The first half is disorganized and kind of a mess (I will go back and try and fix it). It is definitely not a comprehensive list for everything. I also may have missed somethings, but hopefully this helps people narrow down their search for any questions they may have. If there is anything huge that I missed, or something I should add let me know. It is not done yet (I need to go do some homework), so I will finish it later tonight.

I wanna thank @pwnedundies for helping with this and for giving some feedback on the list of information in the sheet.

It is, propose built for vertical without anything extra

I hope @Wahaha360 create blue version, but white is great too..

Doppler9

Caliper Novice
Feb 12, 2020
You may check in this post

I hope @Wahaha360 create blue version, but white is great too..
Oh wow. That’s an awesome list, thank you! I’ve been trying to bookmark as I go. But I was so anxious I missed something that a few days ago I went back and read oh 155-current. In other forums I get daily summaries of any new posts, that’s why I was asking.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019

What a great idea! Change the poll to "Did you read the first post? Choices: No; not yet; I'll read it again"

Doppler9

Caliper Novice
Feb 12, 2020
What a great idea! Change the poll to "Did you read the first post? Choices: No; not yet; I'll read it again"
Yeah! And could inform of the current status so everyone that’s new maybe doesn’t post saying “where/when can I order it” Haha. I am highly impressed at everyone dedication to actually reply to each new person who paid ya that question though. This thread is ALIVE wish so much support.

Reactions: DrHudacris

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
Glad to know that, hope everything gonna be okay ASAP.. btw, why you choose R5 3600? You can run with 3900 or 3950x? just curious.
Because I have a fiancee that would murder me if I spent anymore money on my PC. But really I have to practical use for a cpu like that. I could totally pick one up but it would be wasted. I don't need max frames or the extra cores/threads. Just a really good all around cpu and I won't have to contend with the extra heat. The jump up at the cost of 300-350+ dollars doesn't make sense to me.

Could I keep it cool now that I'm going full custom, sure. Just no need.

Last edited:

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
How do I find all my posts in this thread? I can only find one post but I know I posted more.
I posted a similar issue yesterday. There is definitely something off about the profile post history. I was only able to find my original comment because someone had reacted to it by looking in the reaction history of your profile but that's not going to be accurate either if no one reacted to it.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Because I have a fiancee that would murder me if I spent anymore money. But really I have to practical use for a cpu like that. I could totally pick one up but it would be wasted. I don't need max frames or the extra cores/threads. Just a really good all around cpu and I won't have to contend with the extra heat. The jump up at the cost of 300-350+ dollars doesn't make sense to me.

Could I keep it cool now that I'm going full custom, sure. Just no need.
I understand that, but it easy to apologize rather than asking permission :D

How do I find all my posts in this thread? I can only find one post but I know I posted more.

This is your 1st post in here.. you only have two post with this.

I go to college in upstate NY and currently don’t own a sff chassis. I’d love to receive a test shipment if that’s not too far outside your intended example shipment.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
I understand that, but it easy to apologize rather than asking permission :D
I don't think you know my wife
yeahhhh you only get away with this for so long. we are in the middle of having to cancel our wedding because of covid-19 so I'm trying not to push my boundries too far quite yet. maybe once it's cancelled and I get most of my money back lol but even then i'd rather upgrade the GPU

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
yeahhhh you only get away with this for so long. we are in the middle of having to cancel our wedding because of covid-19 so I'm trying not to push my boundries too far quite yet. maybe once it's cancelled and I get most of my money back lol but even then i'd rather upgrade the GPU

Ah, sorry to hear that.. ..
--
Maybe this is your 1st post.. CMIIW

Nope. At the moment the only one that fits is the eisbaer lt240 put it requires you to take it apart and put new tubing etc etc., so it's not officially supported

Camelialou

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 16, 2020
Hi, silent lurker whispering here.
(lurked from the time optimum tech posted the first video, approx 10 months)
I'd be interested in having the case with the aluminum side panels accessory in black.

By the way, I'm planning to do a basic air-cooled build but I'd love to see pictures (renders maybe) of builds using the distro plate

Cheers

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018

Damn that's rough. We married last year and are lowkey really relieved. Friends of ours also are canceling their wedding.

• Sad