Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Filled it out, sadly the same is for myself, March 19th is certainly not senior haha. But I understand the necessity of this given our current situation, I'm just hopeful I can get a shot at this in June so that my build goes smoothly.

cldskt

Trash Compacter
Mar 5, 2020
2020-04-15 Update: T1 Reserve Survey

Due to the supply limitation of the T1, we are considering a reserve for people that have followed the project for a long time. So this survey is for collecting information to help us identify seniority, which helps me determine how much inventory to hold for senior followers.

There are definitely a lot people who have been following this project longer than me, and I think they should get priority over me. But how do you propose people who have gotten the case through QQ Group from getting another one? Or is that just how it is? ?

JayRello

Caliper Novice
Jul 1, 2019
There are definitely a lot people who have been following this project longer than me, and I think they should get priority over me. But how do you propose people who have gotten the case through QQ Group from getting another one? Or is that just how it is? ?
He has their user names from when they made an order.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

QQ group has V1, June gets V1.1

Reactions: NinoPecorino

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
I know you are generally against people trying to use anything aside from the LT240, but I genuinely have to ask if this is possible.
The LT 240 = 270 x 120 x 25mm
The NexXxoS ST30 (Optimum Tech's video) = 275 x 124 x 30mm
The EK-AIO 240 D-RGB = 275 x 120 x 28mm

Therefor, couldn't I theoretically fit the EK-AIO 240 D-RGB with thin fans?
Would want this setup so I could expand in future in a similar, but less gunk-chance way than the LT-240.

Thanks for any response, @Wahaha360

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I know you are generally against people trying to use anything aside from the LT240, but I genuinely have to ask if this is possible.
The LT 240 = 270 x 120 x 25mm
The NexXxoS ST30 (Optimum Tech's video) = 275 x 124 x 30mm
The EK-AIO 240 D-RGB = 275 x 120 x 28mm

Therefor, couldn't I theoretically fit the EK-AIO 240 D-RGB with thin fans?
Would want this setup so I could expand in future in a similar, but less gunk-chance way than the LT-240.

Thanks for any response, @Wahaha360

Check the specs in the first post then talk to @fabio if I'm not mistaken he's done a build without a lt240. @Wahaha360 has tested at least 5 or 10 rads with a couple of degrees difference.

To be fair to the lt240, you are replacing the liquid and the tubing for it to fit in the case properly. So there is less chance of gunk build up if you use rubber tubing. It's been discussed in great detail in this thread.

If i am not mistaken the max thickness you can go is 25 mm because the Noctua NF-A12X15 is 15mm thick which is the max amount of room you have to work with. Again @fabio or someone with the case will have a better idea

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerold

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
Posting for reserve list as well. Created this account 2 days after my birthday hoping I could get the t1 the same week back in September obviously that didn't happen and I went with a ghost and done a ton of mods. As of now direct die 9900k 5ghz 240 aio and running a stock air cooled gpu. Looking to shove a LT240 in t1 for cpu and arctic accellero 3 for gpu unless I can snipe a great deal on a 2080 ti strix. Still miss my strix 2080 after selling it for a evga 2080 2 slot for ghost.

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Check the specs in the first post then talk to @fabio if I'm not mistaken he's done a build without a lt240. @Wahaha360 has tested at least 5 or 10 rads with a couple of degrees difference.

To be fair to the lt240, you are replacing the liquid and the tubing for it to fit in the case properly. So there is less chance of gunk build up if you use rubber tubing. It's been discussed in great detail in this thread.

If i am not mistaken the max thickness you can go is 25 mm because the Noctua NF-A12X15 is 15mm thick which is the max amount of room you have to work with. Again @fabio or someone with the case will have a better idea
Yeah no I get the point of the LT240 and was originally planning to do it, but with Optimum Tech's 3 videos he shows that we can fit more than the 25mm thickness, as his radiator is 30mm thick, which I noted in the question, therefor my 28mm 240 should fit just fine with the slim fans.

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
2020-04-15 Update: T1 Reserve Survey

Due to the supply limitation of the T1, we are considering a reserve for people that have followed the project for a long time. So this survey is for collecting information to help us identify seniority, which helps me determine how much inventory to hold for senior followers.

Aaaaw. Shucks. I just recently got to know about this :) NCase M1 v1 SN112 reporting in :D Even though I am currently on a Dan Case A4. This case looks to me like the perfect mixture of both worlds. Thank you very much for your continued efforts!

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Yeah no I get the point of the LT240 and was originally planning to do it, but with Optimum Tech's 3 videos he shows that we can fit more than the 25mm thickness, as his radiator is 30mm thick, which I noted in the question, therefor my 28mm 240 should fit just fine with the slim fans.

Check out @fabio build log, he has detailed parts list and measurements.

Reactions: Gerold and fabio

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020

With the thread search I wasn't able to find the discussion. The point is that the tubes should be shorter to fit properly. And why replace the liquid?