Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

JDK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
EK-AIO has a better pump in theory, and better RGB.

However, it is not modular (taken apart) unlike Alpahcool LT240, and it uses an aluminum radiator.

So I suspect it should perform worse, but prob within 1-2C, so it's insignificant.
Please keep us updated, if you can perform tests. :)

Reactions: Sh0ckwaveFlash

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Please keep us updated, if you can perform tests. :)

I don't have mine yet, this is a photo from a user in China.

So this is a 2 slots or 3 slots GPU config?

The EK-AIO will work in *both 2-slot and 3-slot.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Where did you get the EK-AIO from? I have it on preorder from EK but it keeps getting pushed back ☹

The EK-AIO is on sale in China via TaoBao.

I would not recommend for *anyone outside of China to buy though. While the seller claims to be authorized, I suspect they are either selling B grade or stealing off the assembly line. So unless you are in China where you can check the unit and get RMA taken care of quickly, better off just waiting.

forestpatrol

Caliper Novice
Feb 6, 2020
I just got my EPDM tubes for the LT240 from McMasterCarr and am happy to report there is no writing on them. They look great and feel very flexible. Will report back when I swap them out.
I swapped out the tubes late last night and it went pretty smoothly. 5/16 x 7/16 EPDM tubing from McMaster Carr fit the stock fittings perfectly.

The collars on the radiator where pretty difficult to get off. I had to use channel locks and a rag to get them loose without ruining them. I did scratch them a little bit but it was minimal and not very noticeable.

I did have somewhat of a hard time filling the aio. I still hear water sloshing so I think there's still quite a bit of air but I could not get any more water to go in. I filled it a bit while off and then I ran the pump and kept filling as much as I could moving the pump and rad around. If anyone has any tips they would be appreciated.

I stressed the cpu a for a few minutes last night and maxed around 73c and I left the pc running with the pump at 100% all night. I haven't seen any leaks, it still idles around 30c (3800x stock), and the pump sounds like it normally does so so far no issues. I used plain distilled water for now until my corsair coolant comes in later this week.

I like the tubing overall but it is very thin so it kinks very easily. Thankfully being rubber it just bounces right back with no damage but I had to be really particular how I routed the tubes in the Ncase M1 to keep them from folding over. I think I probably didn't cut them long enough, maybe needed another inch. I also might change the orientation to not have as tight of bends.

This is my first time using any type of watercooling and it was all pretty daunting at first. I didn't know how hard it would be to swap the tubes but overall it was very easy. So to anyone in the same boat as me know that it's easier than it looks at first. I forgot to take pictures since it was about 11 at night but I can take some and upload them if anyone is interested in seeing how it went.

Reactions: Dapoktan and Gerold

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
is, barring the invasion of aliens or anything else totally unexpected, the end of june a firm date for the release of the next batch (ie. production of cnc panels, mesh panels, internal brackets, power switch, and packaging materials, as well as the anodization are all already scheduled), or more-so just a rough estimate? and what quantity will be produced in black with this batch?

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
I'm from Vietnam which is next door to China but have no QQ and know no Chinese, can I sneak in somehow with them?

Trying to get with my friend QQ aplication too this week, but 300 people in one group.. well, must wait until next batch. I hope.
is, barring the invasion of aliens or anything else totally unexpected, the end of june a firm date for the release of the next batch (ie. production of cnc panels, mesh panels, internal brackets, power switch, and packaging materials, as well as the anodization are all already scheduled), or more-so just a rough estimate? and what quantity will be produced in black with this batch?

Yes, same question, since high demand for this case. I hope PreOrder open soon..

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Trying to get with my friend QQ aplication too this week, but 300 people in one group.. well, must wait until next batch. I hope.

Yes, same question, since high demand for this case. I hope PreOrder open soon..

As we have seen this year there is no sure date for ANYTHING. The next couple of months will be a toss up for the whole world while the production/shipping backlog is dealt with. Most of the 195 countries are either infected with the worst yet to come or getting over mass infections and burying the dead.

@Wahaha360 will keep pushing for new cases to be made but we all have to be patient and wait. This won't be a quick fix

Reactions: jason.jensen

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
As we have seen this year there is no sure date for ANYTHING. The next couple of months will be a toss up for the whole world while the production/shipping backlog is dealt with. Most of the 195 countries are either infected with the worst yet to come or getting over mass infections and burying the dead.

@Wahaha360 will keep pushing for new cases to be made but we all have to be patient and wait. This won't be a quick fix
Yeah, hope everything gonna be normal soon..