Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
Which one? :D

The DC-LT with the mounted reservoir.
I can't find the combined outer dimensions... the pump goes into the reservoir if I'm not mistaking, so I can not simply ad the thickness of pump and reservoir...

I'm asking because I was wondering whether that combination would fit in the graphics card section in 3 Slot mode with a short 17cm or 19cm itx graphics card.
Or maybe even with a 24cm long card...

If I had a case I would check myself, but... yeah you know :D

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
The DC-LT with the mounted reservoir.
I can't find the combined outer dimensions... the pump goes into the reservoir if I'm not mistaking, so I can not simply ad the thickness of pump and reservoir...

I'm asking because I was wondering whether that combination would fit in the graphics card section in 3 Slot mode with a short 17cm or 19cm itx graphics card.
Or maybe even with a 24cm long card...

If I had a case I would check myself, but... yeah you know :D
So, the Reservoir https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/water-...24196/alphacool-eisstation-40-dc-lt-reservoir

plus the pump https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/water-...ool-dc-lt-2600-ultra-low-noise-ceramic-12v-dc

mounted have total dimensions: 60x40x47mm

max31092

Average Stuffer
Mar 1, 2020
@fabio
Thank you for your insight on the dimensions für the 2,5".
Just ordered the 5TB Seagate. I hope I'll soon be able to get a case and can test if it fits.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
@fabio
Thank you for your insight on the dimensions für the 2,5".
Just ordered the 5TB Seagate. I hope I'll soon be able to get a case and can test if it fits.
Cool!! I can give you the rough space tomorrow! I just have to measure the thread space ??

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Hey there, is there any chance that I could get one, I am from Sydney, Australia. Cheers
Not just no chance from Sydney, Australia but from the rest of the world as well.

As the cases are manufactured in China, the current stock is available through QQ to people in China as the postal system is pretty much so screwed up that delivery to other country means extensive delay. And according to posters in Chiphell, ordering through QQ has been suspended last week as an inventory check is being carried out, perhaps wanting to confirm if the stock is enough cover the 300+ orders placed through QQ.

Do not feel bad. Relax and plan your T1v1.1 in the meantime.

eozef

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 26, 2020
Not just no chance from Sydney, Australia but from the rest of the world as well.

As the cases are manufactured in China, the current stock is available through QQ to people in China as the postal system is pretty much so screwed up that delivery to other country means extensive delay. And according to posters in Chiphell, ordering through QQ has been suspended last week as an inventory check is being carried out, perhaps wanting to confirm if the stock is enough cover the 300+ orders placed through QQ.

what a shame. I will take that I guess.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

Yup, try to join over 4 days, No approve at ll. I think i will be wait and hope this situation going better ASAP.

tyen

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2018
Anyone have any thoughts about how to go about mounting this 120x15mm fan over the motherboard?

In the photo it's mounted on a old 3d printed base I made for an older project. I don't have that 3d printer any more but am thinking that it may make sense to design one specifically for this case.

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
Anyone have any thoughts about how to go about mounting this 120x15mm fan over the motherboard?

Maybe you can attach a piece of wood to the 3d printed fan mounting bracket. Than somehow use the ventilation holes in the bottom of the case to mount the wood... like a stand for the fan bracket....

Or maybe a L-shaped metal bracket that can be attached to the fan bracket and the ventilation holes of the case...

...or... wait for it.... zip ties ?

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
No... i actually meant zip ties.
They work pretty well to install fans in positions like that.

Last edited: