Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I tried to rotate the PSU 180 degrees, but then it interfered with the tubes on the AIO, and I couldn't find a way to move them out of the way so I could do that. I Might try to do that when I eventually take it all apart again lol
I will try again if I was in you. Seems Infew people were able to pass the AIO tube with the PSU rotated.
Anyway, ENJOY the build!

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I will try again if I was in you. Seems Infew people were able to pass the AIO tube with the PSU rotated.
Anyway, ENJOY the build!

When @pslate releases his inverted PSU cables, I'll definitely flip my PSU, too. I routed my tubes such that they would not interfere with the PSU bracket in the flipped position, otherwise it would not be possible (for me) to pass the tubes with the push-pull setup under the PSU.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Anyway, ENJOY the build!
I tried, but I still had clearance problems. If I had a slim fan it would work, but I don't sadly, so I will have to go to 2 slot mode for now and wait for pslate cables

Reactions: SoSquidTaste

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020
So I "finished" the build. I'm gonna need to change the case the 2-slot GPU mode instead of the 3 slot mode because of the cables. When I get custom cables I'll move it back to three slot.

The reason I'm keeping it like this (for now) is because I need to do some school work. After that's done I'll finish the build properly and give some thermal comparisons between the T1 with a 120mm aio and the ghost with a 240mm aio.

Right now I recommend getting a Corsair PSU with the premium cables as those will be able to be managed more easily than EVGAs stock cables.

I'll post more thoughts later.

Is there enough room for the cables to come out if they're facing facing down like in @Brude27 's build? I also have the EVGA PSU

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Is there enough room for the cables to come out if they're facing facing down like in @Brude27 's build? I also have the EVGA PSU
There should be, I did some testing to see if they would fit up there and it looked like it. The only problem I ran into was the bracket pushing the AIO tubes into the fan

Reactions: Psyduck91

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I tried, but I still had clearance problems. If I had a slim fan it would work, but I don't sadly, so I will have to go to 2 slot mode for now and wait for pslate cables

And if you zip-tie the 2 tube to the lateral structure?

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
*insert evil, knowing laughter* Cable ties, cable ties everywhere!
You don't need cable tie in this case everything fit by pressure ? (I just used one to avoid having the tube stuck betwen the PSU mount and the pannel)

By the way, got an RTX 2070 (that I can send back in the year and get 80% of the purchas value in voucher), my eyes was bleeding too much on bannerlord with a uhd 630 ?

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
I need to make the AIO tubing a little shorter as when putting the side panels on the tubing is forcing cables into the radiator fans causing them not to spin. The interim solution is cable ties :D

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
By the way, got an RTX 2070 (that I can send back in the year and get 80% of the purchas value in voucher), my eyes was bleeding too much on bannerlord with a uhd 630 ?

How or where did you get a store that will honor that. That's awesome. I would love to do that with a 2080ti.

Floris

Caliper Novice
Sep 17, 2019
I’ll be getting the same size tubing, but I’ll need different ones for the pump/block for it to work with my parts. I’ll be using tall ram in the 3slot configuration, so I’ll need to copy Floris and have my tubes going down. I should be okay with the stock fittings on the rad. I won’t be adding a gpu loop right now though. Just the cpu.

If it makes you feel better I’m confused about the fitting sizing since it seems fittings for 11/8 tubing is hard to find.

The main reason I changed the fittings was because the stock fittings on mine were basically impossible to remove without damaging them, they are screwed down super tight and hard to get grip on.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
How or where did you get a store that will honor that. That's awesome. I would love to do that with a 2080ti.
Here: https://www.rueducommerce.fr/
And they're a little overpriced, especially since the coronavirus crisis (the 2070 that I bought was in promotion but it was still 420€), that's the downside (and it's a voucher, so you have to buy something on their store after, also be carefull it only work on things sold directly by them, not their marketplace)

Raneron

Efficiency Noob
Mar 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
my first post here after a short time of lurking, but i want to say thank you to this amazing community and the stunning work of Wahaha360 and all the test shipping candidates. I cant wait to order this case and be so thankful for all the infos and possible builds you can found here because i nerver build an sff PC. Hopefully shipping to Europe will be possible end of June and my potato PC will survive until then!

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
I received my replacement GPU, I had to make a couple of mods to the water block to get it to fit.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
And if you zip-tie the 2 tube to the lateral structure?
The problem is that the 180° flip bracket pushes the tubes into the fan, no zip tie would help that. I did try rotating the pump so the tubes come out closer to the PSU, and for the most part this worked, but then one of the tubes became too long and the only way I could get it to fit would mean there would be a kink in the tube, which I can't have. Not to mention, I didn't know how I was going to get the power connector on there.

I might try again tomorrow, I just wanted to get this build done, I had been at it all day

How long did this take to reach if out of China? Wondering what COVID-19 is doing to International Shipping even though I keep reading Cargo planes are going around.
About 27 days for me.

I'm still interested in the 120mm aio T1 vs 240 aio Ghost s1 comparison. Please, LMK. Thanks in advance.
So far it's about the same as OptimumTech's findings, with the CPU running a bit cooler at times.

Reactions: DrHudacris

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
Has there been much consensus on what is the best tubing to replace the stock alphacool eisbaer lt240 tubing? I'm going with EPDM for sure, but what diameter provides the best cooling, but can also comfortably fit inside the T1 and isn't too restrictive for the stock pump? Thanks!

Alphacool has 13/8 EPDM Tubing
EK has 16/10 EPDM Tubing

I got some 11/8 tubing from Masterkleer. It is BPA free and was cheap. I'm gonna test it out in my build I have currently just to make sure my pump is working fine before I move it into the T1 (if I can get one). I'd say go for the one with the smaller outer diameter as it'll probably make it easier to route the tubing.

@fabio also suggested this tubing