Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Much appreciated. Very interested in this, though there are definitely bigger issues right now.

That said... I think the case would look amazing with in a silver/mate white + black mesh variant.

Get back to socially isolating yourself and fighting for the last rolls of toilet paper :D

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
So it is confirmed my motherboard is broken, however my cpu appears to be fine (tested in an atx mobo I borrowed).
So this is good news.
I have ordered a new msi z390i board to replace my z370i.
I do not believe it will be compatible with the black ridge cooler, so if anyone is lurking on here with eyes on a t1 and has a board that it will work with and is from Australia I may have a BlackRidge popping up in the classifieds shortly.
In any case I will know more in coming days.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
So I received my new 15mm fan, and here are the result under prime95 after 5min with a quick fan profile:

CPU: 9900K stock (no undervolt)
CPU FAN 1: Noctua A12*25
CPU optional fan: LT240 pump
CPU Chassis FAN 1: Noctua A12*15
The case is in 3 slot mod, but they are no gpu inside right now, and I didn't put the feet so they're no air going through the bottom pannel

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Man Im refreshing this thread several dozen times a day. I have everything set up for my new build. I even have a buyer for my current system. I just need this case. The @Wahaha360 protects.

It's not him protecting or denying us anything, he said many times that once the test shippers get their stuff he will let us know when the cases will be available. We all have to be patient and wait. Not to mention that Chinese manufacturers are still ramping up and dealing with a huge backlog of orders from bigger companies.

You WANT this case, you don't NEED this case. There is a huge difference. Not sure if you have been watching the news but there's more important things happening. I lost my job because of this and alot of people working on the front lines don't even have N95 masks to care for the sick. This can go on for months and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
It's not him protecting or denying us anything, he said many times that once the test shippers get their stuff he will let us know when the cases will be available. We all have to be patient and wait. Not to mention that Chinese manufacturers are still ramping up and dealing with a huge backlog of orders from bigger companies.

You WANT this case, you don't NEED this case. There is a huge difference. Not sure if you have been watching the news but there's more important things happening. I lost my job because of this and alot of people working on the front lines don't even have N95 masks to care for the sick. This can go on for months and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I didn't say otherwise. With "I need this case" I didn't mean it in the literal way, OBVIOUSLY. I'm quarantined myself and several of my family members are doctors, so yes, I'm quite informed on the situation. I'm also aware of the manufacturing situation, thank you.

And lastly I didn't insinuate that Wahaha is holding anything back. "The Wahaha protects" was just a tongue in cheek remark about the Warhammer 40.000 battlecry "The Emperor protects".

One can conjure a problem out of thin air if one reads something in the most negative way. This negativity was not intended by me.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I didn't say otherwise. With "I need this case" I didn't mean it in the literal way, OBVIOUSLY. I'm quarantined myself and several of my family members are doctors, so yes, I'm quite informed on the situation. I'm also aware of the manufacturing situation, thank you.

And lastly I didn't insinuate that Wahaha is holding anything back. "The Wahaha protects" was just a tongue in cheek remark about the Warhammer 40.000 battlecry "The Emperor protects".

One can conjure a problem out of thin air if one reads something in the most negative way. This negativity was not intended by me.

I do apologize, not familiar with Warhammer.

I wish your family on the front lines best of luck. They are truly doing the heavy lifting during this crisis.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
@DrHudacris Will you be getting the T1 today?

As a matter of fact, I should have! Tracking states a delivery was attempted but no authorized person was available, which is weird since we're all social distancing at home. I will pick up from the post office tomorrow. But my build will be at a slower pace, as I found out the hospital needs more doctors to replace sick ones and to cope with the volume of patients.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
As a matter of fact, I should have! Tracking states a delivery was attempted but no authorized person was available, which is weird since we're all social distancing at home. I will pick up from the post office tomorrow. But my build will be at a slower pace, as I found out the hospital needs more doctors to replace sick ones and to cope with the volume of patients.
Awesome! Enjoy the case for all of us US T1 beggars.

And thank you for your hard work in these uncertain times.

bigwhiteyeti

Caliper Novice
Jan 27, 2020
I managed to snag an LT 240 (wish I could credit whoever suggested Amazon UK, but this thread has so many posts now I couldn't find it!) , but since I just finished my current build I'm not in a rush to get the T1 first. Kinda want the aluminum panels anyway, so I don't mind waiting.

I'm curious how temps will hold up with a CPU/GPU custom loop on the LT 240. I'm currently running a 9900k and 2080ti, and I know Ali was able to manage temps with undervolting on his similar setup, but he's also using a 5mm thicker rad, so I'm curious to see if the LT can handle that kind of output. Any of the early shipping testers doing this kind of build?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I'm curious how temps will hold up with a CPU/GPU custom loop on the LT 240. I'm currently running a 9900k and 2080ti, and I know Ali was able to manage temps with undervolting on his similar setup, but he's also using a 5mm thicker rad, so I'm curious to see if the LT can handle that kind of output. Any of the early shipping testers doing this kind of build?

I plan to do this, but with 1080 ti and 8086k!

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I managed to snag an LT 240 (wish I could credit whoever suggested Amazon UK, but this thread has so many posts now I couldn't find it!) , but since I just finished my current build I'm not in a rush to get the T1 first. Kinda want the aluminum panels anyway, so I don't mind waiting.

I am cooling a 3900X without limits, PBO enabled and undervolt of 0.1 plus a TItan V that is warmer than a 2080 Ti!

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
I dont want to be a wet blanket. But the corona situation is going to get worse before it gets better.

Even just logistically borders and work places are being closed. So even if we hit the go button right now it will take an unknown amount of time to ship.

Health and safety comes first. Just saying looks like we are in for unpredictable wait. Which sucks because I refresh this thread 30x a day lol.

Personally. I am going to grab an SG13 so I can get my system running.