Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
No sign from mine o_O

EDIT, from the 11th of February ,from my local post service in Denmark, everything is delayed from China ... I have to forget my case then...

BUT, good news!!! I've downgraded the BIOS of the X570 Strix, and now the temps are so much better!!

Also, tried the Optimus Cooling Foundation in "goofy" orientation, to match my Velocity, and the temp are basically the same.

BUT, even if is a way more restrictive block, the tiny DC-LT have no problem to move water in the loop! Tested putting a flow meter just before the pump, in the most tricky point, and it spins quickly!

Added in the loop also a water temp sensor integrated in the fittings just after the radiator, to check the water temp before going inside the CPU block.

Under full load, CPU+GPU reach the 42 degrees.

End of the week I try the new EK Magnitude!

Last edited:

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
Threw my build in the T1 last night. Having all sorts of issues with the memory not allowing it to boot with both sticks in. (It’s been a problem with this setup since I first built it, pops up when I start messing wit cpu coolers etc. either a pin or cpu issue but that’s unrelated to the case).
I feel like everything has been thought of when building this case. It’s solid, everything fits perfect and just the options and mounting, everything just works.
Here are some pics of my build. Please forgive the lack of cable management as I have not put much care into it and haven’t used cable ties as a lot has to come back out of the pc in less than a week to try resolve the aforementioned ram issues and also swap the cpu fan for a noctua.

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
really need some custom power cables for this case. The SF600 stock plastic cables are just far too stiff to manipulate in a meaningful way

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
To be honest USPS is the only worth tracking.

This is one of the only times those words can be used in that order. USPS is tragically bad compared to UPS and Fedex, but when compared to shipping from other countries... No offense to any non-American here, but oof... it's bad. You guys have way better internet and health care than we do, and we have way better tracking. Seriously, I feel like we will get a health care plan in place before getting anything from out of country in the mail sometimes, haha.

Last edited:

chinyang

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2018
Threw my build in the T1 last night. Having all sorts of issues with the memory not allowing it to boot with both sticks in. (It’s been a problem with this setup since I first built it, pops up when I start messing wit cpu coolers etc. either a pin or cpu issue but that’s unrelated to the case).
I feel like everything has been thought of when building this case. It’s solid, everything fits perfect and just the options and mounting, everything just works.
Here are some pics of my build. Please forgive the lack of cable management as I have not put much care into it and haven’t used cable ties as a lot has to come back out of the pc in less than a week to try resolve the aforementioned ram issues and also swap the cpu fan for a noctua.

Looks like the turning the psu 180 degree is the way to go whether using a aio or not.. will help with both cable management & psu exhaust in this orientation

If turning the psu 90 degree, the cables exiting is too close to mobo, might not be feasible unless using custom ultra short cables

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
Looks like the turning the psu 180 degree is the way to go whether using a aio or not.. will help with both cable management & psu exhaust in this orientation

If turning the psu 90 degree, the cables exiting is too close to mobo, might not be feasible unless using custom ultra short cables

I definately recommend rotating it 180 degrees. Particularly if you are running the standard cables as I am currently.

theexplainer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 30, 2018

damn, that pinata is cute! :D

for me it's still sitting at "航空公司启运" which seems to mean it's in a plane somewhere, since monday - I guess it's either being delayed because of corona, or at customs

Apheli0n

Case Bender
New User
Mar 12, 2020
Hi all, came here from the optimum tech video featuring this case. It's sobering to see that I'm already kinda late to the party, especially with the delays and all... But I'm really looking forward for this case and all the future work of formd! If you ever need testers in Switzerland, count me in! ;)

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
Anyone tested temps with different PSU orientations? My SF600 runs without fan spinning so in theory convection helps, but case fan could do better work.

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
damn, that pinata is cute! :D

for me it's still sitting at "航空公司启运" which seems to mean it's in a plane somewhere, since monday - I guess it's either being delayed because of corona, or at customs

hahaha my sons birthday is coming up and the study is a storage room also. Hopefully he has a ball with it