Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

tyen

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2018
looks awesome! tell us about your setup, the temps, just everything! what are you planning to do with two high-end sff cases?

Will do :) I'll be buying parts over the next few days and doing some tests.

I'm not sure what I'll do with the Louqe. I may wipe it and sell it. The T1 is looking like it will do all I need.

Last edited:

JayMoon

Chassis Packer
Jan 1, 2020
@Wahaha360 sorry I’m late on this. 2 questions. One. When will US receive T1 since New Zealand is first. 2. With the release of the T1 can we expect a release of the Macho One Large?

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
Just an update for the shipping to Finland, the latest status shows:
"Delivery awaits for your customs declaration. Please handle the customs declaration within 20 days from arrival."

Will check with the customs agency (Tulli) but I have not received any notifications yet, only saw this information by looking at the tracking status. Looks like there will be an additional fee to pay most likely.

I still have quite a few bits that need to arrive before my build will be ready, so no real rush.

Reactions: Goatee

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update 2020-03-10 : Test Shipping Candidate Survey!

Wyd4, Cyberratchet, johannbl, fabio, Benihana, Vaux, theexplainer, hengster, ahs8225, Metroversal, chinyang, Floris, bynio, nulio, darky122, heckinwoofer, prava, hardly, Thermo, cablez, tyen, Stigth, denys_349, Goatee, bpark919, Kundahli, Navic, DrHudacris, PBJ, Brude27, pslate, Basriy

I will mail to you guys the power button this week separately using a *slightly slower method, again this is to test transit time.

Please fill out this survey to help us improve.

forestpatrol

Caliper Novice
Feb 6, 2020
My minimalist cables arrived, ready for the case:

What is that 24pin cable? It's very interesting.

Reactions: arthasdklol

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017

forestpatrol

Caliper Novice
Feb 6, 2020
That's so cool! How have I never heard of these? Why isn't this more widely used?

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
That's so cool! How have I never heard of these? Why isn't this more widely used?
All credits goes to @Thehack - it's not widespread because it's very much a niche product.

EDIT: Habemus new Logo Concept ?

Epilepsy Warning - contains fast flashing images

EDIT 2: non-flashy version

Last edited:

drdaz

Chassis Packer
Mar 8, 2020
New to the forum, but an old hat at SFF. I've got an old af Open XCCube from 2001-ish in storage somewhere (for no good reason).

I've been using Macs for the past ~10 years. I haven't needed a piece of gear like this case in years. The want is so strong rn. This thing will house a Hackintosh, hopefully sooner rather than later.

?

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
My package has cleared customs and is currently sitting at the local depot so fully expect it should arrive tomorrow.
Sadly I probably won’t get to play with mine for a week thereafter. But I will report in when it arrives and how it arrives :)

Reactions: Brude27 and rfarmer

peaksix

Chassis Packer
Mar 9, 2020
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I notice that in many of the official promo images, the smaller rectangle of the front panel is shown on the bottom. But now some users are showing it towards the top. Can the front panel be oriented either way?

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I notice that in many of the official promo images, the smaller rectangle of the front panel is shown on the bottom. But now some users are showing it towards the top. Can the front panel be oriented either way?

You can flip the whole case. This way you can exhaust hot air out of the top. Gives much better thermals.

Reactions: Wyd4 and Navic