Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Snakeyjakey

Cable Smoosher
Apr 21, 2019
Hi guys, been dipping into this forum for the best part of 9 months. This sidearm forum has exploded recently and I'm struggling to keep up. What's happened to the beautiful two-toned space-grey silver design? The one that first went to Optimum tech. Is that no longer on the cards anymore?

If not, it's a shame as it was truly beautiful.

Thanks in advance for any help my dudes

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Hi guys, been dipping into this forum for the best part of 9 months. This sidearm forum has exploded recently and I'm struggling to keep up. What's happened to the beautiful two-toned space-grey silver design? The one that first went to Optimum tech. Is that no longer on the cards anymore?

If not, it's a shame as it was truly beautiful.

Thanks in advance for any help my dudes

Q3 this year hopefully, check the first post for all the updates

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
you guys are missing a critical detail. ARE THE WEB ADDRESSES AVAILABLE!!!!! If they aren't it's a non starter
I don't think anyone is missing this detail. Just trying to be helpful. Maybe try not being so aggressive? You already "took a break" once because of the way you were treating people. The names being tossed around right now aren't random, they were picked by @Wahaha360 and we were discussing them. Also, 99.99999% if you add "-T1" to any website name it will be available. For anyone who doesn't know just go to name.com and you can check the price of any domain name. For example "formad.com" is $27000. "formad-t1.com" is $8.99.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Top level domains are so hot right now.

For.md
Formd.system
Formd.store
Formd.tech

more options outside of .com

I use a TLD myself, and incorporated my company name into it. If you use a TLD relevant to your business, it just adds to the sexiness of the website address.

Example:
Formdesign.com

VS

Form.design

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I don't think anyone is missing this detail. Just trying to be helpful. Maybe try not being so aggressive? You already "took a break" once because of the way you were treating people. The names being tossed around right now aren't random, they were picked by @Wahaha360 and we were discussing them. Also, 99.99999% if you add "-T1" to any website name it will be available. For anyone who doesn't know just go to name.com and you can check the price of any domain name. For example "formad.com" is $27000. "formad-t1.com" is $8.99.

If you add T1 to almost anything it works. The trick is thinking beyond this project, beyond this case, make it into a brand. I am being aggressive because while names are great, if you don't have the web address, you don't have it and you guys have blinders on sometimes, not seeing the bigger picture, the long game.

Wahaha360 and I looked at another name and it cost something north of 10k. I don't think he wants to spend 5 figures on a domain unless you have money to burn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sh0ckwaveFlash

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
If you add T1 to almost anything it works. The trick is thinking beyond this project, beyond this case, make it into a brand. I am being aggressive because while names are great, if you don't have the web address, you don't have it.

Wahaha360 and I looked at another name and it cost something north of 10k. I don't think he wants to spend 5 figures on a domain unless you have money to burn.
All of that is fine and makes sense but it still doesn't in any way justify the aggression. This is a frustrating time and a lot of people go through this. Like I said before names/brands are important. Adding t1 to the domain was just an example. Others have offered even better solutions.

A lot of people have spent a lot of time responding and giving feedback. None of it is facetious. Zero need for the aggression. None at all.

DemoOrBug

Efficiency Noob
New User
Mar 7, 2020
When can China start ordering? I like this product very much
If the freight is within $60, is it free?
The VAT is about how much
Are there any other costs