Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Drnrcr

Caliper Novice
Jan 1, 2019
Another Canadian with two builds one in a DanCase and other in a ncase M1. This case will be awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

masklee

Cable Smoosher
Feb 4, 2020
@masklee
You are definitely new...opened an account just to get this case? lol
I reside in HK as well. Even though I don't fit #2 and #3, I can beat you by #1.
But I am a nice guy and I really have no need of a case right now, so I will let you take the HK spot.
That is, for now only as I remember seeing a few HK guys here in the past. They might show up and challenge your spot though?

BTW, have you decided on a 24''-27'' 2k IPS 144Hz mon with HDR + G-sync? Would like to see what you finally get.

Haaa, Thanks! yep, not gonna lie, I've only knowing this case as I research for my build, and come across Optimum Tech 's Prototype video, then monitoring this thread daily after since :D If someone is also in need and more qualify than me, I will just accept my fate and have my F5 ready on the pre-order day~LOL~
sounds like u have recognize me from another local forum, do u have a suggestion for my monitor, mind pm me the suggestions?
Don't want to disturb this thread anymore as is ^^"

baratheonbbq

Caliper Novice
Jun 6, 2019
I go to college in upstate NY and currently don’t own a sff chassis. I’d love to receive a test shipment if that’s not too far outside your intended example shipment.

Reactions: ZivZulander

Nanop

Cable Smoosher
Jan 20, 2020
Update 2020-02-12 : for T1 TEST Shipping! Add your information to this Google Sheets to enter. Offer ends Sunday, 2020-02-16 12:00 PST (UTC-8)

Holla

I guess this is mostly to test the shipping and get some comebacks about it and about the case (so for people with some experience in the SFF world ), otherwise i have to wait for the official lunch of the case, right ?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Holla

I guess this is mostly to test the shipping and get some comebacks about it and about the case (so for people with some experience in the SFF world ), otherwise i have to wait for the official lunch of the case, right ?

Pretty much, for beginners, wait for the official batch.

Reactions: Spai1298

NInes

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 12, 2020
Hey, I've never bought a case produced in batches before. I was wondering if when preorders go live, if I put in an order but don't get in on the first batch, is that preorder still good for the next batch? Or would I have to watch for the next batch and order again?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Any estimates on shipping/any new info from the postal services?

If shipping is being tested does that mean we are closer to pre-order again?

Keeping my fingers crossed for mid March, no exact dates.

I saw the states and I just put my head down lol. Good ole Ohio (not really)

I think there is a general USA slot, but maybe I’m misreading it?

Added you guys to the Google Sheet under "US-Other"

Reactions: PBJ and pwnedundies

Jakyrian

Caliper Novice
Jan 15, 2018
I think this was discussed before but will the space grey panels be able to be purchased separately at a later date? I.e. reusing the same internal frame

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Are there any plans to make the 'fans on top' the default orientation? I suppose it would mean the internals would have to be mirrored. Sounds like something that would be easy in the 3D model but maybe it's already too late from a production standpoint?

This layout is less space efficient than the current and it's also too late.

Reactions: Odd_Fox

Vanadium

Efficiency Noob
Feb 12, 2020
Really want to add my name to that list, but I guess best I wait as it would be my first SFF. Hopefully the official batch isn't too far away, but understand it may be with everything going on atm.

-edit- it says one more spot for most of that list, should I add my name anyway for Australia and assume if someone else more suitable comes along I just get replaced?

Reactions: MarcuZz