Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Looks like you really nailed it @Wahaha360, case looks incredible and I am sure it will be successful. Hopefully you can produce enough to keep up with demand.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Considering that the interest for this case is crashing the site, could we possibly get a timeframe that the case will come out? If we can't that's fine, I'll just pull an all nighter lol

bigwhiteyeti

Caliper Novice
Jan 27, 2020
No silver planned because it won't look good. The Mesh Side Panels are steel and need to be powder coated. Trying to match Silver Anodized Frame and Powder Coated Mesh Panel didn't look good in rendering. So the confidence in a good outcome is very low. This is why i think it's not a good use of time.

Does this mean the original concept's anodized panels are out? The only panel option going forward will be mesh? Thanks for the clarification, and congrats on production, looks like you really nailed the design!

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
Is this forum down because of everybody destroying their F5 in order to know when this thing will launch? I can't, for the live of me, even navigate XD

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Tons of "guests" flooding to the site. Its soooooo slooooooooowwwwwwww.........
That exactly what I feared when the pre-order date was moved for after the review^^

@Wahaha360 how many unit you will need to order for the case to have dedicated production line instead of using the un-purposed ones at a decent price per unit ? (for what I see you can sell a few thousands units, maybe start a crowfunding-like to ensure it)

Reactions: Shinken1

m-i-c-k-e-y

Average Stuffer
Feb 13, 2018
Late to the party...Sorry.

@Wahaha360

Feature Request:

Additional bracket for possible HDD placement when using Triple slot GPU Plate and installing a dual slot GPU on slot 2.
Therefore freeing a single slot space between MB and GPU for possible HDD installation and cable management.

Hoping for your kind attention. Thank you!

Reactions: FunkEngine

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
Have been watching this since it popped up hoping to buy. Now to beat 16,000 people to the release that wouldn't have known it existed yesterday :p

(This is a great thing for Wahaha360, so not complaining as such, I am just a selfish bitter person :p)

FunkEngine

Trash Compacter
Mar 4, 2019
Not going to lie, I'm pretty unhappy about the review before preorders. There was already 10x demand before this, and now there are so many people that its crashing the site. It just feels like a spit in the face to everyone who has been following the project for months. The chances of actually getting one, which were already kinda bad, just got slashed even further.

To prempt it, I can understand wanting people to know what they're buying beforehand. But with an already grossly insufficient supply it just increases demand to pointless levels.

To prempt another thing, yadda yadda I'm entitled blah blah blah. Yeah, Wahaha doesnt owe us anything as he hasn't taken our money yet. But it feels bad. And I think many would agree with the sentiment.

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Congratulations on the positive review.

Shame all this extra traffic is making access to the site more difficult. I presume this is also the reason for the multiple duplicates of posts.

It’s a shame that many insisted on reviews and now a positive one is causing a lot of FOMO from people. Can’t win.

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018
yeah, can't wait when he does the optimization like he did for the ghost. Hopefully he does the optimization with the 240 eisbaer he owns