Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

blorkborkey

Chassis Packer
Nov 25, 2019
This is not confirmed, but with a 12mm fan,
you could use a larger, up to 28mm, 240 rad. I am currently planning on using one from ek along with a 12mm fan. I wont say anything on the quality or the performance (i ordered the lower rpm version a while ago and it only runs 900rpm), but its an option

Mahjund

Caliper Novice
Aug 4, 2019
This is not confirmed, but with a 12mm fan,
you could use a larger, up to 28mm, 240 rad. I am currently planning on using one from ek along with a 12mm fan. I wont say anything on the quality or the performance (i ordered the lower rpm version a while ago and it only runs 900rpm), but its an option
notice the mounting mechanism in the case , wait for the review better .

Mac2636

Trash Compacter
Jan 21, 2020
He already has the mailing list/notification list running, and I believe he said signups for that are something like 10x of this batch's amount alone, so a GB doesn't seem necessary since all it will do is tell us what we already know: this batch is going to sell out, and people are going to be left out.

So realistically people should just begin bracing themselves for that feeling of disappointment that comes with "losing" out on something, that way they at least don't make themselves look like fools afterward by lashing out at wahaha360 for the many things that are/have been beyond his control. Know that every single popular "boutique" SFF case is struggling/failing to meet demand right now (and even those with direct in-house manufacturing like Sliger are well-behind on orders for some models), so this isn't something unique to this case either.

I'd say if wahaha360 really wants to do the community a solid, he simply just needs to announce the time the website will begin accepting orders, and then limit sales to 1 per address (if possible). That will give everyone plenty of time to plan and prepare for the F5 madness that will be this batch launch, as right now even "February 1" is a bit ambiguous given that the current time of launch is based off of the release a review video from someone based out of Australia (and OT's videos seem to usually release around midnight AEST, so actual launch could be Jan 31 for the rest of the world).
@Wahaha360
Based on the, "10x signups" info above, did you consider increasing the size of the first run? Maybe not possible with the manufacturer?

I ask because, as I've been researching, the Ncase reseller market is frankly quite ugly and pretty dissapointing. Ebay appears to have quite a few resellers who are more than doubling the price in some instances.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
@Wahaha360
Based on the, "10x signups" info above, did you consider increasing the size of the first run? Maybe not possible with the manufacturer?

I ask because, as I've been researching, the Ncase reseller market is frankly quite ugly and pretty dissapointing. Ebay appears to have quite a few resellers who are more than doubling the price in some instances.
The cases are already produced and ready to ship, so the first batch will be only 200 unit if I remember correctly

Jayanth

Chassis Packer
Sep 12, 2019
I had a question about colors - black is coming first, then silver/black and special silver/space gray later. Is there a plan for all silver?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I had a question about colors - black is coming first, then silver/black and special silver/space gray later. Is there a plan for all silver?

No silver planned because it won't look good. The Mesh Side Panels are steel and need to be powder coated. Trying to match Silver Anodized Frame and Powder Coated Mesh Panel didn't look good in rendering. So the confidence in a good outcome is very low. This is why i think it's not a good use of time.

Two Tone Black and Silver is next color to drop (Computex preview probably).

Maybe Space Gray in December 2020, but Space Gray will be $50 more at least just to get the color and consistency that I want - not for the average consumers.