Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Aviswa

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2019
Say whatever you like but ath the end of the day you are incredibly abrasive. You always give terrible responses. You treat people on here like crap. These people are consumers. Most of them are asking reasonable questions and you give them negative and demeaning answers. You do you. I'm done with this. You've soured this whole thread with this crap. Idk why you are apart of this team but you need to learn some customer service skills. Good luck to rest of you. Hopefully you can get you case so you don't have to deal with this anymore.

Couldn't agree more.

blorkborkey

Chassis Packer
Nov 25, 2019
You clearly don't know anything about viruses or pathogens so I'm not going to bother.

Your homework is to educate yourself on how viruses and pathogens are spread not only for you to learn something meaningful but to also stop the disease of ignorance which will one day kill us all

If you want to give helpful responses, I am fine with that. If you want to ask a genuine question, I am fine with that. If all you are after on this forum is putting people down for no reason at all, you should leave. This is a supportive group of people who are all interested in this amazing product and are asking genuine questions about it for the information of the community. I have looked at this forum for months, reading all the questions, and your responses have never helped. They have been the same as this one: absurdly rude for no reason at all. Go take your pompous negativity out of this forum and go learn some basic manners before addressing customers like that.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
If you want to give helpful responses, I am fine with that. If you want to ask a genuine question, I am fine with that. If all you are after on this forum is putting people down for no reason at all, you should leave. This is a supportive group of people who are all interested in this amazing product and are asking genuine questions about it for the information of the community. I have looked at this forum for months, reading all the questions, and your responses have never helped. They have been the same as this one: absurdly rude for no reason at all. Go take your pompous negativity out of this forum and go learn some basic manners before addressing customers like that.

Your right,

It's best if I disappear, good luck everyone

ZivZulander

Trash Compacter
Jan 12, 2020
All this drama over a (dark humour?) comment, leading to some misunderstandings, lack of context, and hurt feelings. Let's all relax and enjoy some (3D printed) pipes. ?

Oh, and the case is nice, too. ??
(I'll take a free Sidearmd for defusing the situation and putting this thread back on track, thanks @Wahaha360 ?)

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Don't burn down the house while I'm gone ?

I been traveling today, so I didn't have a chance to respond in time before the escalation.

@sffjosh, @ZivZulander, @obnoxiousbehavior, @fvandongen, @Chimpee, @Flipping_A_pebble, @Sh0ckwaveFlash, @LkNk, @blorkborkey, @hereforthefeast, @Aviswa, @arthasdklol, @heckinwoofer, @Shinken1, @arthasdklol, @sffanatic8, @rfarmer, @hereforthefeast

I apologize on behalf of @gwertheim, his shouldn't have responded that way. Between moderating Louqe Ghost S1 and the current project, it's grind, so while I can't excuse how he responded, I think some context will help.

So just address your questions at me going forward.

@DrHudacris, @ZivZulander, thanks for the explanation and trying to changing the subject.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update 2020-01-30 : OptimumTech video drops Feb 4th PST. Preorder *target February 8th, shipping *target March 6th (coronavirus outbreak in China)

We are in China now and was planning to QA T1 inventory before shipping Feb 15th. However, we have been notify to evacuate out of the country due to the unknowns surrounding the coronavirus outbreak.

As result of the virus outbreak, most companies in China are telling employees to work from home, which means shipping not possible atm.

Warehouses and logistics companies are also required to do some sterilization (kill germs is the exact translation) during February. Unforuntately, this pushes the earliest possible shipping date to March 6th.

I know this sucks, but we can't control a virus outbreak, so it's FML situation on our end too.

Last edited:

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
Sorry to hear that but there's absolutely nothing you can do about it so don't feel bad @Wahaha360

I also got this notification on superbuy, everything is going to be delayed

Due to the need of prevention and control of the coronavirus outbreak, the Chinese government stipulates that enterprises cannot resume work earlier than 9 Feb., therefore our Spring Festival Holiday will be extended to [9 Feb., 2020] (Beijing Time).

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Update 2020-01-30 : OptimumTech video drops Feb 4th PST. Preorder *target Feb 8th, shipping *target March 6th (coronavirus outbreak in China)

We are in China now and was planning to QA T1 inventory before shipping Feb 15th. However, we have been notify to evacuate out of the country due to the unknowns surrounding the coronavirus outbreak.

As result of the virus outbreak, most companies in China are telling employees to work from home, which means shipping not possible atm.

Warehouses and logistics companies are also required to do some sterilization (kill germs is the exact translation) during February. Unforuntately, this pushes the earliest possible shipping date to March 6th.

I know this sucks, but we can't control a virus outbreak, so it's FML situation on our end too.
A bit disappointing but totally understandable. There are more important things. Stay safe!

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 30, 2020
I love everything I've seen about this case so far! Been on the fence with a few cases and this seem to fill most/all my needs
Just wanted to ask before the pre-order rush, what is the limit for GPU height as I would like to put my MSI GAMING X 1080ti (GPU height = 140mm)

Reactions: Spai1298

Mac2636

Trash Compacter
Jan 21, 2020
Was thinking earlier about a case that was on the forum yonks ago: https://luna-design.org/en/prime
also cnc milled, and it has a cool "lamellar" vent pattern. maybe this could be in consideration if/when the cnc vented panels get done? or maybe you can tell me why this is a terrible idea :D
If it wouldn't restrict airflow, I would really like that as well. Too uninformed myself to know whether it would adversely affect the airflow or not though.

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
Update 2020-01-30 : OptimumTech video drops Feb 4th PST. Preorder *target February 8th, shipping *target March 6th (coronavirus outbreak in China)

Be safe!

Reactions: Bonusround