Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Sebbie

Trash Compacter
Apr 5, 2016
You can fit it with some modifications according to @Wahaha360

What said modifications needs to be done?

I dont plan on using the LT240 since its crap, i only need the radiator from the AIO, since its 25mm thick.

i would wait until the Optimum Review or Official information's at the website or by @Wahaha360 .

Sure, the case cannot be purchased at this time anyways.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019

I dont plan on using the LT240 since its crap, i only need the radiator from the AIO, since its 25mm thick.

What’s crap about the LT240?

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019

You just need to ditch the anti-kink coils from the tubes as they don’t allow for tighter bends.

I was under the impression that the pump/ block was also pretty good. It is appropriate for a single radiator loop.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
You just need to ditch the anti-kink coils from the tubes as they don’t allow for tighter bends.

I was under the impression that the pump/ block was also pretty good. It is appropriate for a single radiator loop.
I just received my lt240, and I think the problem may be that the tube are too long, especially with the quick disconnect attach on it who add even more bulk, the anti kink coil doesn't stiffen the tube that much

I would try to fit it as is, if it doesn't work I would change the tubing

Reactions: PBJ

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
I just received my lt240, and I think the problem may be that the tube are too long, especially with the quick disconnect attach on it who add even more bulk, the anti kink coil doesn't stiffen the tube that much

I would try to fit it as is, if it doesn't work I would change the tubing
I see, thanks for the info! Let us know how it goes when you get the case.

Sebbie

Trash Compacter
Apr 5, 2016
What’s crap about the LT240?

The pump/block combo is just bad, im a bit of a noise freak and compared to e.g. The Swiftech Apogee its just bad.
and if you dont plan on swicthing/adding new stuff in your loop QDC isnt worth it since there is a risk of leaking there.

That being said alphacool radiators has always been my go to :) so thats why i only need the radiator and make my own custom loop.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
The pump/block combo is just bad, im a bit of a noise freak and compared to e.g. The Swiftech Apogee its just bad.
and if you dont plan on swicthing/adding new stuff in your loop QDC isnt worth it since there is a risk of leaking there.
That's not what was saying Optimum Tech on this video:

Also for having testing the pump out of the box, it was perfectly silent once i dealt with the vibration (at first I had the block directly on the wood desk, then I added a packaging foam sheet underneath, didn't try installed on a system tho )

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360, whats the distance from the 3pci slot to the inside panel? seeing if I can stuff 2 single slot water-cooled 2080tis.

See this post.

From the back of the GPU PCB (not including backplate), to the side panel, 59.2mm.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Two different answers, do it fit or not?
I dont need an official support, i just need it to fit with slim fans :)

The Ncase M1 dosent official support a rad at the bottom part of the case but it can still be done :)
Two different answers, do it fit or not?
I dont need an official support, i just need it to fit with slim fans :)
You can fit it with some modifications according to @Wahaha360
The Ncase M1 dosent official support a rad at the bottom part of the case but it can still be done :)
[/QUOTE]
i would wait until the Optimum Review or Official information's at the website or by @Wahaha360 .

The LT240 is not officially supported, but you can fit the LT240 by 1) removing the anti-kink coils, 2) shortening the tube.

Both requires opening the loop, which also implies removing bubbles, and that makes it not beginner friendly. With people constantly asking for size increase to accommodate a thicker 240 radiator, we officially drop it from being supported.

I'm trying to put together a 3950X + RTX Titan build on modded LT240 soon.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

T1 Black + Mesh Availability: sidearmd.com, preorder after OptimumTech video, shipping date target 2020-Feb-15
T1 Black + Mesh Price: USD 200, excluding shipping (Free to USD60 depending on shipping speed and country)

T1 Black + Mesh Side Panels Specifications:

Material:
CNC machined from 10mm 6061 Aluminum + 1.5mm steel SFX and Fan brackets
Side panels: ultra-fine mesh side panels (also functions as dust filters)
Colors: Sand Blasted + Anodized Black Aluminum chassis, Powder Coated PSU and Fan brackets.

Dimensions (W x H x D): 133 x 216 x 330, 9.48L
Graphic cards support: Three-Slot Slot GPU up to 315mm, 60.8mm from Side Panel to GPU PCB (including 1.6mm GPU PCB)
Motherboard support: Mini-ITX
Power Supply support: SFX
CPU Heatsink support: Up to 70mm height (Noctua L12S recommended)
Water cooling support: 120mm AIO at 35mm thick
Drives: 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD
PCIe Riser: Included

Last edited:

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
T1 Black + Mesh Availability: sidearmd.com, preorder after OptimumTech video, shipping date target 2020-Feb-15
If you ever find out from OptimumTech, could we get a time and timezone that the video will come out (when pre-orders open)? I really don't want to miss out on this case.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
If you ever find out from OptimumTech, could we get a time and timezone that the video will come out (when pre-orders open)? I really don't want to miss out on this case.

We will let you know when the orders go live, but I highly doubt we will know the minute the video comes out. I will talk to @Wahaha360 about timing

Mahjund

Caliper Novice
Aug 4, 2019
If I am not mistaken, it's gen 3. Wouldn't make a difference right now until the GPU's use gen 4 too
i think the Dan A4 4.1 has a PCI Gen 4.0 , and some Amd card has issues with Gen 3.0 like RX5500 XT so maybe in the near Future it will be a must have with the Ampere and RDNA 2.0 .

Sebbie

Trash Compacter
Apr 5, 2016

The LT240 is not officially supported, but you can fit the LT240 by 1) removing the anti-kink coils, 2) shortening the tube.

Both requires opening the loop, which also implies removing bubbles, and that makes it not beginner friendly. With people constantly asking for size increase to accommodate a thicker 240 radiator, we officially drop it from being supported.

I'm trying to put together a 3950X + RTX Titan build on modded LT240 soon.
[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply, thats what i needed to hear!