Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
There is any clue, how much shipping will cost to specific countries? I'm most intrested in Europe.

I want to ask that too.
The expected shipping cost to Japan.
Also, is there any photos of black T1 that
waiting to be launch?

Not there yet, I haven’t finish agreement with Postal Service so I don’t have the rates.

When we launch, adding item to cart will show the shipping rate. It changes +/- USD 5 depending on season and exchange rate.

Reactions: tsmax

aleck

Caliper Novice
Dec 8, 2019
This case, with two-tone colors scheme looks to be a work of art. I'm happy to wait as much as needed for it to be ready. There is nothing worse for a creator making small batches to have to deal with returns due to imperfect end products.

So please do take as much time you need to make it right - the demand is obviously enough to sell out the batch whenever it comes out.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
is there a price for t1?I don't see it anywhere.
"Target Price: USD 240 - 270, no crowdfunding, subsidized by me"

On the first page, gotta scroll down quite a bit though. In one of the first updates.

$200 for the black color + mesh side panel, if you include shipping, $220-$240 for most people depending where you live.

the two tone has temper glass, which is not done yet, so I don’t know yet.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
The two tone release date depends on tempered glass.

I’m trying to make some small circle vents (like aluminum panel on M1/A4) on tempered glass, so you can see the GPU and it can breathe, I just want to make sure it’s impossible before releasing the two tone.

If I do sell the TG side panel + small vent holes, that version will be insanely expensive ($500-$2000 for the window panels, might have to use Alon, transparent aluminum) so don’t wait on it if you don’t have deep pockets.

If small vent holes on TG is impossible, two tone + mesh will be first, then regular TG right after.

No dates, why makes promises when I don’t know.

Last edited:

Mahjund

Caliper Novice
Aug 4, 2019
The two tone release date depends on tempered glass.

I’m trying to make some small circle vents (like aluminum panel on M1/A4) on tempered glass, so you can see the GPU and it can breathe, I just want to make sure it’s impossible before releasing the two tone.

If I do sell the TG side panel + small vent holes, that version will be insanely expensive ($500-$2000 for the window panels, might have to use Alon, transparent aluminum) so don’t wait on it if you don’t have deep pockets.

If small vent holes on TG is impossible, two tone + mesh will be first, then regular TG right after.

No dates, why makes promises when I don’t know.
There is any plans to make aluminium perforated side panels with a tow tone or even with a full silver color version .

Reactions: tsmax

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
There is any plans to make aluminium perforated side panels with a tow tone or even with a full silver color version .

Black + Mesh and Two Tone + Mesh will be standard.

The TG Glass and Aluminum panels will be sold separately,

The reason is both TG and Aluminum will make your temps worse, and I don’t want to make worse performance a default variant.

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018
Not there yet, I haven’t finish agreement with Postal Service so I don’t have the rates.

When we launch, adding item to cart will show the shipping rate. It changes +/- USD 5 depending on season and exchange rate.

Besides the shipping cost, I wonder if there's any way of also knowing beforehand if there could be any added import taxes. Specifically in Europe, many imported goods are stopped by customs authorities and customers are often required to pay an import tax, but I wonder if that's also the "case" for products of this nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: gibba

msek

Caliper Novice
Dec 21, 2019
Besides the shipping cost, I wonder if there's any way of also knowing beforehand if there could be any added import taxes. Specifically in Europe, many imported goods are stopped by customs authorities and customers are often required to pay an import tax, but I wonder if that's also the "case" for products of this nature.

Depending on country - you will have to pay VAT. https://taxfoundation.org/vat-rates-europe-2019/
So if you are Hungry, and case cost is 240$, u will have to pay at least 305$.

Reactions: newtothegame

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017

It is easy to understand this sort of thing. Just add VAT + whatever the fee for the shipping agency to handle the customs process. In my case, it is usually VAT + 20-30€.

@Wahaha360 have you seen the new Razer Tomahawk Modular Gaming Desktop? It a different kind of product but design-wise it looks quite similar to the Sidearmd T1, doesn't it?

IMO, the Tomahawk is a backwards idea.

Why make a 10L case (BIGGER THAN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that can only support a NUC? Where is the advantatge?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019

Why make a 10L case (BIGGER THAN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that can only support a NUC? Where is the advantatge?
My guess is because they are targeting their general public, not hardcore SFF enthusiasts like us

Reactions: pwnedundies

RolandX

Chassis Packer
Nov 7, 2019
Is not bad for a "plug-and-play" solution, I think that anyone who known how to build a PC will prefer to build their own SFFPC and maybe with better specs and less money.

There is a market for everyone.

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
My guess is because they are targeting their general public, not hardcore SFF enthusiasts like us
Is not bad for a "plug-and-play" solution, I think that anyone who known how to build a PC will prefer to build their own SFFPC and maybe with better specs and less money.

There is a market for everyone.

Do you see the general public spending $2.5k in a system that isn't a lot smaller than a small pc but is a lot less powerful and a lot less upgradeable? Because I don't.

10L for "that" and at "that" price makes no sense whatsoever.

PD: and this is not to say that such a NUC is pointless, but such an integrated system is.