Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

msek

Caliper Novice
Dec 21, 2019
Except Sligger is a company making a big margin on the case, here you buy it directly from the creators who take a low margin on it.
I wanted just to say that sometimes company can lower cost on buying multiple cases, like lower costs on shipping, or other have more knowledge about taxes, etc.

Well I will just wait when it will be available to buy so I can calculate costs :)

Reactions: DrHudacris

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
Except Sligger is a company making a big margin on the case, here you buy it directly from the creators who take a low margin on it.
I wouldn't call Sliger a "big company" or their margins particularly high.
If anything, you're more likely to get better rates through their higher volume and existing shipping agreements with proven business.
I wasn't a fan of the slightly higher cost of my Cerberus X when I purchased it after the start of the incredibly stupid tariff wars, but I would still say that I got a solid product that has served me well with a reasonable value.
I haven't owned anything from @Wahaha360 yet, but I eagerly await the new case with high expectations regardless of incidental costs.

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
Update: why is everything late

The power cable and packaging are both late. I’m debating if I should starting taking orders tomorrow.

The problem is Chinese New Year, everything start shutting down around Jan 10 all the way until Feb. So if we don’t get everything by the 10th, nothing is happening in Jan ?

I suppose this gives more time for Optimumtech review.

I say wait. It makes no sense to me that you are stressing yourself out over things that aren't even in your control.

Take your time, enjoy some time off and release the product once everything is in place and you can actually control what is going on.

FunkEngine

Trash Compacter
Mar 4, 2019
Reporting in with some fitment information. The eisbaer 240 lt has clearance problems with the asrock x570 tb3. The fittings for the tubes interfere with the vrm and chipset heatsinks. Same with the rear io heatsink. It will "fit" against ram without heat spreaders, but it does touch the module which is undesirable, and even then the compression rings will not fit.

Does anyone know of some low profile right angle rotary fittings?

• Sad
Reactions: mfgillia and msek

FunkEngine

Trash Compacter
Mar 4, 2019
@FunkEngine koolance makes some low profile 90 rotary fittings.
These?

The included fittings are actually a little shorter, not including the collar for the compression fitting.

Most of what I've been able to find has said those are about as small as it gets, which makes me wonder if its possible to use the 240LT on this board without permanent modifications to the board or block. I'm not familiar with other AIOs but the block is kind of huge, probably because it supports lga2011. Might need to just swap it out for a smaller pump/block or one that has outlets on the top rather than the side.

FunkEngine

Trash Compacter
Mar 4, 2019
These?

The included fittings are actually a little shorter, not including the collar for the compression fitting.

Most of what I've been able to find has said those are about as small as it gets, which makes me wonder if its possible to use the 240LT on this board without permanent modifications to the board or block. I'm not familiar with other AIOs but the block is kind of huge, probably because it supports lga2011. Might need to just swap it out for a smaller pump/block or one that has outlets on the top rather than the side.

Or actually, you could probably just remove the top vrm heatsink, and replace it with those small generic aftermarket ones so the fittings would be above them. I don't have my calipers handy, but the fittings are approximately 16mm above the cold plate. The vrm is about level with the cpu, so as long as the new heatsinks and thermal pad are shorter than 16mm, the fittings should be able to clear above them.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Got some packaging today, more on the way.

Raptor_N60

Caliper Novice
Nov 5, 2018
Not sure if it is a feature, but the horizontal "rails" look like they can be collapsed to itx mobo size only, instead of itx mobo+sfx psu, then use a external psu to get a sub-4-litre case??

Reactions: pwnedundies

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Sorry guys, fell asleep with laptop in bed, didn't even wake up for the alarm to make a post ?

Twice I thought we should be ready, but we were not due to suppliers. I also don't blame them, it's Chinese New Year and we are not a big order. So I did some soul searching, I just don't feel comfortable taking payments unless I can control the shipping date.

OptimumTech also need time to review, so it's likely the better decision to delay the preorder.

I know you guys want some dates, so let's say *targeting February 1st with shipping starting February 15th.

Last edited:

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Sorry guys, fell asleep with laptop in bed, didn't even wake up for the alarm to make a post ?

Twice I thought we should be ready, but we were not due to suppliers. I also don't blame them, it's Chinese New Year and we are not a big order. So I did some soul searching, I just don't feel comfortable taking payments unless I can control the shipping date.

OptimumTech also need time to review, so it's likely the better decision to delay the preorder.

I know you guys want some dates, so let's say *targeting February 1st with shipping starting February 15th.
How many cases do you estimate will be ready for February?

Optimum Tech’s review will increase demand, but I do think you’re making the right call. I really hope I can get one on the first batch. Been waiting since December 2018?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
@Wahaha360 Hi, I just got an email, that said T1 was in stock. False alarm?
Got it too, thats what I think considering what he posted here today.