Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
Update: just found out that we will not get all of the parts at once, so we will take orders as receive parts, just can't win ?‍♂️

There is a big break for Chinese New Year starting January 10 to February 3rd, so no shipping during this period.

I guess more time for OptimumTech review and web dev.
@Wahaha360 @3feetcat Cool that we have a launch date, but would you mind providing us pictures of the final version? A video would be even better! Thank you ?
*Bump* ?

Reactions: gibba

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Noticed sidearmd .com is down until 2020.

Is there no way of getting the finalised info on here like in the first page as an update for those looking to order on the 1st? Or is it felt that early adopters will purchase regardless without the need for this due to the now limited quantities and Chinese New Year non shipment period?

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
I'm considering this case and I was wondering if you could natively flip the case. For example, could you put the bottom panel on top instead, just like you can with the Ghost S1. This would be cool because this way you could flip the case and have the fans on top exhausting hot air up instead of down towards your desk. @Wahaha360 is this possible?

Just to clarify, is this just turning the case upside down? Because I don't see any separate bottom compartment to just remove and put on the top, instead.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update: why is everything late

The power cable and packaging are both late. I’m debating if I should starting taking orders tomorrow.

The problem is Chinese New Year, everything start shutting down around Jan 10 all the way until Feb. So if we don’t get everything by the 10th, nothing is happening in Jan ?

I suppose this gives more time for Optimumtech review.

Last edited:

JayRello

Caliper Novice
Jul 1, 2019

The power cable and packaging are both late.

I’m debating if I should starting taking orders tomorrow.

The problem is Chinese New Year, everything start shutting down around Jan 10 all the way until Feb. So if we don’t get everything by the 10th, nothing is happening in Jan ?

Yea take some orders tomorrow. I'm ready

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Only take orders if you think the process will go smoothly. Another month is well worth the wait for a polished and seamless transaction.

Reactions: gibba

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019

The power cable and packaging are both late.

I’m debating if I should starting taking orders tomorrow.

I would place the order Tomorrow even with the uncertainty of the actual shipping date.
I just want to rest easy knowing they’re not gonna be sold out when I’m not looking. XD

JayRello

Caliper Novice
Jul 1, 2019
I would place the order Tomorrow even with the uncertainty of the actual shipping date.
I just want to rest easy knowing they’re not gonna be sold out when I’m not looking. XD
That's how I feel. Nothing has to be ready to ship. I'd just consider it a pre-order.
We've basically seen enough on this case to make a decision about a purchase.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Same, that stress me a little the idea I couldn't get the case because it's sold out.

And if it's only the packaging who's missing, wrap it in newspaper inside a shoebox that would be perfectly fine for me ?

Reactions: sffanatic8

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
would you mind providing us pictures of the final version? A video would be even better!

Is there no way of getting the finalised info on here like in the first page as an update for those looking to order on the 1st?

Working on the website now, it will all be there.

There will be any EU distributor?

No, direct to customer. A EU distributor will sell it for $300+, I suppose if you want to go that route, maybe Q3 2020.

the case is sold through sidearmd.com or link from SFFLAB which is the selling platform for this and other cases.

SFFLAB will likely become a whole system builder, so no more cases / parts on SFFLAB if all goes according to plan.

sffanatic8

Efficiency Noob
Dec 8, 2019
2nd this idea, let me buy it and ship it in a shoebox, paper box, used amazon box, whatever it takes to get it to the US in one piece or multiple pieces (unassembled) as long as it's in good condition and I'll be happy... Shipping in Feb just for CYN is just too long IMHO.

Spai1298

Cable Smoosher
Nov 26, 2019
The power cable and packaging are both late. I’m debating if I should starting taking orders tomorrow.

I suppose this gives more time for Optimumtech review.
[/QUOTE]
I’m just hoping there will still be availability when i get paid on the 3rd ?

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
I think the overall consensus is to allow orders tomorrow and ship when ready. It's not like you don't already have a good track record with your other products.

If it's delayed until February than so be it. The review will come out in the meantime and it will give people more time to adjust components while they wait.

msek

Caliper Novice
Dec 21, 2019
No, direct to customer. A EU distributor will sell it for $300+, I suppose if you want to go that route, maybe Q3 2020.

Well it's not exact true, or maybe not always. I was looking for Sliger SM550, and directly from them is 320 (230 + 90 shipping) USD + some fees like VAT. Total cost is around 370-400 USD. From distributor, it's around 270 USD without additional fees and free shipping. Even if we wont count discounts they have right now, it's around 300 USD.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Well it's not exact true, or maybe not always. I was looking for Sliger SM550, and directly from them is 320 (230 + 90 shipping) USD + some fees like VAT. Total cost is around 370-400 USD. From distributor, it's around 270 USD without additional fees and free shipping. Even if we wont count discounts they have right now, it's around 300 USD.
Except Sligger is a company making a big margin on the case, here you buy it directly from the creators who take a low margin on it.