Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

aleck

Caliper Novice
Dec 8, 2019
Is the web site working..?
If I click on any of the options (color, sides etc), Safari on Mac just halts entirely and I have to force-quit it. I have no idea what the site is doing to cause that :)

HaX

Efficiency Noob
Dec 8, 2019
Ultrafine mesh for black/base version at first.
Tempered glass later

Any thoughts on a non-mesh vented panel? Mesh is nice for temps but looks out of place with the aesthetics. Would love a vented panel that's anodized to match the front panel. It would probably drive costs up but I would gladly pay more for it. Not sure what others think about it.

Reactions: PBJ

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Any thoughts on a non-mesh vented panel? Mesh is nice for temps but looks out of place with the aesthetics. Would love a vented panel that's anodized to match the front panel. It would probably drive costs up but I would gladly pay more for it. Not sure what others think about it.
Don’t know if it’s changed, but Wahaha previously said anodized aluminum panels would release sometime 2020 as a separate purchase.

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
One thing I have not picked up on until now, but obviously these pics on the website are probably not finished end product, but on two tone I do hope the bottom vented part matches the front it touches and likewise for the top.

Current pictures show both top and bottom the same colour so looks a bit odd to me.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
One thing I have not picked up on until now, but obviously these pics on the website are probably not finished end product, but on two tone I do hope the bottom vented part matches the front it touches and likewise for the top.

Current pictures show both top and bottom the same colour so looks a bit odd to me.
Oh this is a good point. And now I can’t unsee it lol.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
@Wahaha360 a few questions

1. did you note my comment about top panel being rendered other colour in two tone renderings and if release product will have top and bottom panels in the colours they are nearest too ie silver and black or whatever the finished 2 tone colour is?

2. Is sidearmd.com the official place we should look rather than sfflab? I signed up for updates on both ncase and sidearmd cases via original sfflabs, heard nothing about ncase which seems to have sold out via ncase s.com and do not want to risk missing out on a T1.

3. Any news on black and two tone progress including I/O when you can just after all your final year stuff is out the way.

many thanks

matt

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019

1. did you note my comment about top panel being rendered other colour in two tone renderings and if release product will have top and bottom panels in the colours they are nearest too ie silver and black or whatever the finished 2 tone colour is?
Hey man, hope you’re doing well.

That’s just the rendering imitating natural lighting. The light source in the first picture (sidearmd.com) is highlighting the front of the case and that creates a shadow on the top.The shadow makes it look very similar to the grey color but if you look carefully it is slightly lighter in tone and imitating a shadow.

In this rendering of the black case below you can see the light source coming from the top, making the top panel look grey. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Shinken1

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2. Is sidearmd.com the official place we should look rather than sfflab? I signed up for updates on both ncase and sidearmd cases via original sfflabs, heard nothing about ncase which seems to have sold out via ncase s.com and do not want to risk missing out on a T1.

3. Any news on black and two tone progress including I/O when you can just after all your final year stuff is out the way.

many thanks

matt

1. Top Panels should be Silver and Black to match the two tone.
2. We emailed all the people who subscribed to M1 BackInStock, maybe in your SPAM. We have all the subscriber emails from SFFLAB for T1.
3. We are focused on Black color, so Two Tone is next year's problem...lol

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
But other pictures show it flipped with silver front and silver top and black front and black top which I did not see before so things seem in hand.

@Wahaha360 if black is main priority is there still an option to add I/O later as that is my main priority over colour. Definitely did not get email ref M1 in spam, hence worried about getting no update for T1 when it gets sent.

Just need a case sooner rather than later which is why i signed up for M1 and T1 updates with T1 being my preference.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
But other pictures show it flipped with silver front and silver top and black front and black top which I did not see before so things seem in hand.

@Wahaha360 if black is main priority is there still an option to add I/O later as that is my main priority over colour. Definitely did not get email ref M1 in spam, hence worried about getting no update for T1 when it gets sent.

Just need a case sooner rather than later which is why i signed up for M1 and T1 updates with T1 being my preference.

The upside (and the downside in some cases) is the case is released when the creator is happy with the quality of manufacturing and the case is up to his standards. @Wahaha360 thankfully is very picky when it comes to quality control which means we are getting the best case possible. That means delays are bound to happen and timelines are unpredictable.

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
That dust should take less than a minute to be removed. Just get a paint brush and clean it from time to time

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 1, 2017
i thknk the 2nd pic is just a piece of those rolled dust filter sheet.

THAT is EXACTLY what I am searching for, what's the name of this?

Hexagonal mesh? metal sheet perforated?

Cue I'm looking to build a mini mini monster so I need to make it as open air as possible.

thanks