Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Mahjund

Caliper Novice
Aug 4, 2019
i'd take a scratch and dent over waiting for the next batch
from what i understood the first batch will be black version only , with mesh Or tempered glass panels only ,
i want the silver / grey version with aluminium perforated side panels , so unfortunately i have to wait for the next batch :(

baratheonbbq

Caliper Novice
Jun 6, 2019
The way I see it unless the anodizer wants the reject parts returned before reissuing the anodization there's not much harm in selling the damaged pieces. Otherwise it's just product which was to be damaged out of circulation regardless no?

Reactions: sffanatic8

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
from what i understood the first batch will be black version only , with mesh Or tempered glass panels only ,
i want the silver / grey version with aluminium perforated side panels , so unfortunately i have to wait for the next batch :(

I don't believe glass is in the first run.

I'm also waiting for the two tone version. Which brings the benefits of user testing and feedback from the first run of all black which may bring some changes to light. stay strong brother. the wait is worth it.

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
I don't believe glass is in the first run.

I'm also waiting for the two tone version. Which brings the benefits of user testing and feedback from the first run of all black which may bring some changes to light. stay strong brother. the wait is worth it.
I hope it is possible to run some decent temps with a 3 slot gpu and aio at bottom of the case while still getting some decent 80c or below temps. With the glass side panels. This case with an aorus gpu + glass side panels. Would look like their new egpu kit.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
I hope it is possible to run some decent temps with a 3 slot gpu and aio at bottom of the case while still getting some decent 80c or below temps. With the glass side panels. This case with an aorus gpu + glass side panels. Would look like their new egpu kit.

The morpheus 2 or Accelero 3 will be your friend if you're after glass panels and decent temps.

Morpheus 2 fitting hasn't been confirmed yet but the accelero 3 definitely will.

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
The morpheus 2 or Accelero 3 will be your friend if you're after glass panels and decent temps.

Morpheus 2 fitting hasn't been confirmed yet but the accelero 3 definitely will.
Bro, thank you for that information. I have a ghost currently on air with an evga 2080 black. If I got this case I would throw in that 240 slim rad and one of those coolers. The 1.5L size increase wouldn't be that bad. If my temps improve a good amount. I miss 5+ghz on my cpu. I have to tdp 95w long limit it on an L12s. I could do a slim 240 rad on bottom as well with raised feet and fans on outside. Then another medium top hat for 25mm fans up top. But all that costs about as much as this case. Plus, I still don't have the benefit of a 3 slot gpu. All I know is my strix 2080 cooled way better than this evga card but I already sold it and bought the 10 year warranty. So, Morpheus or accelero cooler it is. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do 5.2ghz in games on my 9900k based off those temp charts. Because I never hit that high of a cpu package power(240w).

Mahjund

Caliper Novice
Aug 4, 2019
Bro, thank you for that information. I have a ghost currently on air with an evga 2080 black. If I got this case I would throw in that 240 slim rad and one of those coolers. The 1.5L size increase wouldn't be that bad. If my temps improve a good amount. I miss 5+ghz on my cpu. I have to tdp 95w long limit it on an L12s. I could do a slim 240 rad on bottom as well with raised feet and fans on outside. Then another medium top hat for 25mm fans up top. But all that costs about as much as this case. Plus, I still don't have the benefit of a 3 slot gpu. All I know is my strix 2080 cooled way better than this evga card but I already sold it and bought the 10 year warranty. So, Morpheus or accelero cooler it is. Also, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do 5.2ghz in games on my 9900k based off those temp charts. Because I never hit that high of a cpu package power(240w).
Lets Hope that this case is still supporting 240 mm Slim radiator with 2 fans (1slim), no confirmation about that yet .

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
If I mail you one to test fit will you mail it to me with my case? I'm waiting for 2tone version so I can't test this early enough to be of use to the community.

Do you have a measuring tape or a caliper?

Send @Wahaha360 the measurements and he can make a cardboard cutout and see if it will fit.

Or here is the product page

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Do you have a measuring tape or a caliper?

Send @Wahaha360 the measurements and he can make a cardboard cutout and see if it will fit.

Or here is the product page

I don’t own the Morpheus yet. I was gonna amazon one to wahaha and pray Id have use for it when I got the case haha.

@NinoPecorino measuring his does sound like a better plan though.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I don’t own the Morpheus yet. I was gonna amazon one to wahaha and pray Id have use for it when I got the case haha.

I would just try and figure out the measurements based on the information you have.

Sending him one might be a good move but it would cost extra and the potential of damage during shipping goes up.