Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
I presume production was completed a month ago based on first page updates with only anodising being the problem, yet back in July 1st page stated

need to make a lof of small changes (will make a list *after I finalize the CAD)

Hopefully at some point and most probably on SFFLAB this will be done. Guess this is for the black version as it sounds like IO is not finalised. As that is the version I was after for the memory card reader I expect to wait till early 2020 now based on the delays currently advised.

Or could be wrong and get a nice new SFF for Xmas. Here’s hoping.

Hopefully SFF Lab changes will not prevent any Email Notifications set up in previous version. As I will probably rely on that for info more than here.

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017

?️

• Wow
Reactions: jvarg

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Do you have to have a log in to see it as get some sort of log in page obscure the info, even when using google translate same happens but not on the M1 V6 page. Is this a Chinese outlet for SFF?

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
Do you have to have a log in to see it as get some sort of log in page obscure the info, even when using google translate same happens but not on the M1 V6 page. Is this a Chinese outlet for SFF?
are you on mobile or desktop? the easy way is to plug that link into superbuy.

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Tried superbly on iPad, only good for options and price.

Shame have to do this though to get info. Think December 2020 for spares is a typo or really end of next year.....

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Anodizing is not done yet.

That Taobao listing is a reseller, he is just collecting public and old info, which will prob be off by a few mm here and there ?

We are working on the website for Sidearmd, will prob try and limit to one case per person.

I don't remember if this has been mentioned but roughly how many cases will be available in the first batch?

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Anodizing is not done yet.

That Taobao listing is a reseller, he is just collecting public and old info, which will prob be off by a few mm here and there ?

We are working on the website for Sidearmd, will prob try and limit to one case per person.
Could you maybe drop a couple of pictures of the production for us poor beggars??

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I don't remember if this has been mentioned but roughly how many cases will be available in the first batch?

150 cases should be good.

There are 50 with anodizing problem, trying to figure out what to do.