Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Floris

Caliper Novice
Sep 17, 2019
Update 2019-09-09 : Better late than never right, we are delayed b/c mold tweaking molds and finishes. Almost finished with production.

The M1 had A4 had production issues, so I had to shift my attention. Now that most of issues are fixed, I can refocus on the T1.

These parts do look quite different than prototype 1, for example

looks like the backside of the case. But now has two big threaded holes? And the powerport cutout has moved to the center.

Curious to see how what the assembled case looks like.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
These parts do look quite different than prototype 1, for example

looks like the backside of the case. But now has two big threaded holes? And the powerport cutout has moved to the center.

Curious to see how what the assembled case looks like.
I’m guessing both holes in the back are for the power button; to choose the most convenient placement.

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
Maybe it's been called out somewhere along the thread and I've just missed it, but do we have a comprehensive spec/dimensions list somewhere? Committing rough cpu/gpu/radiator/fan height limitations to memory is fun and all, but a full picture spec sheet prior to launch would be extremely helpful. For those of us that would like to plan carefully and give our projected builds heavy consideration before the mad dash upon release. For the life of me I can't even recall if there's any space for 2.5" drives.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
I’m guessing both holes in the back are for the power button; to choose the most convenient placement.
More likely to be for passing water-cooling tube in case of external water-cooling (which was pretty common some years ago)
Maybe it's been called out somewhere along the thread and I've just missed it, but do we have a comprehensive spec/dimensions list somewhere? Committing rough cpu/gpu/radiator/fan height limitations to memory is fun and all, but a full picture spec sheet prior to launch would be extremely helpful. For those of us that would like to plan carefully and give our projected builds heavy consideration before the mad dash upon release. For the life of me I can't even recall if there's any space for 2.5" drives.
gpu: up to 3slot 314~320mm
radiator: 240mm *25mm with 1*15mm + 1*25mm fan
drive: 2*2,5" in front

Reactions: PBJ and Esso

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
gpu: up to 3slot 314~320mm

So i know about 3slot mode for the GPU but whats the width in mm that that allows for? I haven't been able to find a maximum allowable width regarding the T1 or just 3slot cards in general...

Mainly curious because i want to know if a 3rd party GPU cooling solution will fit as they provide much better performance...

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
@MattyKHZ - try and keep your posts combined to a single message if you can, it fills up the page very quickly and most of them are quoting your own posts.

The finalised listing on SFF Lab will likely include much of this information as they do with the M1/A4, I think the focus is on getting things ready for shipping right now then the listing will be updated when it goes up for pre-order.

have deleted every question posed as see little point asking on here when no responses are given. I find it strange that it is known to the mm cpu aspects as stated at the very start but not gpu when one plus the other is the available space.

didnt think my questions are unreasonable about this, shipping, colour etc but as all have fell on deaf ears what is the point in this thread. We can all wait for sff labs to inform us if that is the case.

every time there is a eBay discount going it allows some of us to get bits ready for this case. Now I don’t care which I get, will wait for sff labs to inform me of those I have shown interest in or will sit back and allow users to state what will/won’t fit when the get theirs in many months time......

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Wondering how flexible my cables will need to be to use my current Silverstone Nightjar 400W... So nice to have a passive PSU that's so efficient. Planning on running a slim 240mm rad. I guess if I use a slim fan on the radiator it will be fine huh?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Wondering how flexible my cables will need to be to use my current Silverstone Nightjar 400W... So nice to have a passive PSU that's so efficient. Planning on running a slim 240mm rad. I guess if I use a slim fan on the radiator it will be fine huh?
As long as the radiator is 25mm thick or less, it should fit

Last edited: