Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

max3000

Cable Smoosher
Sep 4, 2019
So is there a list of recommended 240mm AIOs for this? Also I'm assuming that flipping it so the rad is pointing up isn't an issue?

max3000

Cable Smoosher
Sep 4, 2019
I hope more coolers get tested, since it would benefit a lot of people to have a more widely available and somewhat cheaper coolers like the H100i.
Also since some of us have/want the asrock X570 AC/TB3 board which supports a handful amount of AIO coolers...

rOy_bOy

Chassis Packer
Sep 3, 2019
I hope more coolers get tested, since it would benefit a lot of people to have a more widely available and somewhat cheaper coolers like the H100i.
Also since some of us have/want the asrock X570 AC/TB3 board which supports a handful amount of AIO coolers...

I'll betcha the community comes in with the extra support on cooler selection. There's a lot of tinkerers in here.

Reactions: DrHudacris

heckinwoofer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 14, 2017
The LT240 is thinner than most AIOs out there, while performing just as well if not better. Wahaha has been adamant that the tradeoff of increasing case volume for compatibility is not worth it for his project, so don't expect an expanded compatibility list. If you want to fit more common, thicker AIOs then this case is not for you I guess.

You might want to look at the Jonsbo A4 and some Taobao cases like Seven-A4 and SKTC S02 instead. All of them are larger than the T1 but should fit more common AIOs.

Last edited:

normanu

Cable Smoosher
Sep 8, 2019
Reactions: heckinwoofer

max3000

Cable Smoosher
Sep 4, 2019
The LT240 is thinner than most AIOs out there, while performing just as well if not better. Wahaha has been adamant that the tradeoff of increasing case volume for compatibility is not worth it for his project, so don't expect an expanded compatibility list. If you want to fit more common, thicker AIOs then this case is not for you I guess.

You might want to look at the Jonsbo A4 and some Taobao cases like Seven-A4 and SKTC S02 instead. All of them are larger than the T1 but should fit more common AIOs.

Those cases look nice, but unfortunately they only have room for a 2-slot GPU. (my EVGA 2070 super is a chunky 3-slot)

Anyway - personally I wouldn't mind ordering the LT240 if I have no other choice for this case, just thought it would be more convenient that's all.
Would be cool if I could order that case with it preinstalled, actually!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
If you want a cheap custom loop, I guess this one will fit.
€ 21,05 32%OFF | Koperen Radiator Koellichaam Computer Waterkoeling Vloeistof Warmtewisselaar 120mm/240mm/360mm/480mm Optioneel

I will be weary of Aliexpress / TaoBao radiators that have not been tested . I have bought a few and tested to my disappointment.

If I had to guess, the Alphacool can perform better because of 1) welding consistency, 2) it hold more water in the radiator itself, 3) maybe the quality of the copper is slightly better.

heckinwoofer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 14, 2017
Those cases look nice, but unfortunately they only have room for a 2-slot GPU. (my EVGA 2070 super is a chunky 3-slot)

Anyway - personally I wouldn't mind ordering the LT240 if I have no other choice for this case, just thought it would be more convenient that's all.
Would be cool if I could order that case with it preinstalled, actually!
Well they dont really support 3 slot GPU brackets but they do support GPU thickness very close to 3-slots (for example 58mm in the Seven-A4). A lot of cards are 3 slots thick but don't require 3 bracket slots. The EVGA Ultras are some of the exceptions I guess.

normanu

Cable Smoosher
Sep 8, 2019
I will be weary of Aliexpress / TaoBao radiators that have not been tested . I have bought a few and tested to my disappointment.

If I had to guess, the Alphacool can perform better because of 1) welding consistency, 2) it hold more water in the radiator itself, 3) maybe the quality of the copper is slightly better.

I agree, it was tested here

Seems to work, brand is Freezemod seems to be a reasonable brand.

normanu

Cable Smoosher
Sep 8, 2019
I meant again as a reminder, it was mentioned somewhere when he was planning to ship/sell.
As everything was in production now. (If I'm not mistaken)

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
I meant again as a reminder, it was mentioned somewhere when he was planning to ship/sell.
As everything was in production now. (If I'm not mistaken)
There is no hard set date at the moment. Go here and you can set up an alert notification for the sale to go live.