Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Demon Boy Jr

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2017
That sounds interesting. Do you know of anyone with info on temps with the AXP-100 Full Copper + A12x25 combo?

I have one and could get a more direct comparison against an L12 for you if you'd like. I could do something like the Ghost S1 with the side panel off since the Axp-100+A12x25 wouldn't fit with it on.

I'm pretty busy this week though and probably wouldn't be able to publish anything until this weekend or next week though.

Reactions: PBJ

bobgr8

Efficiency Noob
Sep 9, 2019
Hey, first time post here, looking to build a SFF, first SFF PC also. Would this be a limited run? Also would it ship to India? Thanks!

thekinghippo

Average Stuffer
Feb 1, 2019
A bit sad the I/O made its way onto the two-tone. Having no power button on the front makes sense going for complete minimalism at all costs, but far less sense with a damn SD card reader. Thanks for planning to offer the I/O-less upgrade kit in 2020.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
If one opts for 2-tone will the mesh side panels be sold aftermarket at a later date?
Silver mesh panels are planned for 2020

@chyll2 @chinyang @Wildmongoose @Metroversal @Brude27 @JayRello @sffman @prava @PBJ @GerryMz @Beardedswede @Bonusround @schn1tt3r @Navic

This is the current *plan, things happens, so can't promise
Year 2019:
- $200 Black *base version, Ultrafine Mesh Side Panels, NO I/O, August 2019 if Quality Control perfect, most likely September 2019
- $240 Two Tone Version, Tempered Glass Side Panel (SFX fan facing inside the case), I/O, December 2019

Year 2020:
- Silver Aluminum Side Panels with holes
- Black Aluminum Side panels with holes
- Silver Ultrafine Mesh Side Panels
- Black I/O Front Lid for Black *base version
- Silver NO I/O Front Lid for Two Tone version

Some of you will notice that the Two Tone version with TG Side Panels should make temperature worse, and you will be correct. This is why I added 240x25mm thick radiator support so you can still get <85C with TG keeping CPU OC < 160W. For those of you that want to mix different Side Panels types, you can in 2020.

Reactions: Allhopeforhumanity

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
I have one and could get a more direct comparison against an L12 for you if you'd like. I could do something like the Ghost S1 with the side panel off since the Axp-100+A12x25 wouldn't fit with it on.

I'm pretty busy this week though and probably wouldn't be able to publish anything until this weekend or next week though.
That would be great if it’s not too much trouble, take your time.

THE_KRAAKEN

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 25, 2019
I still don't totally understand the 240 AIO compatibility. So would it fit a 240 x 30 AIO (Fractal Design S24) with a thin fan in front and normal fan at back?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I still don't totally understand the 240 AIO compatibility. So would it fit a 240 x 30 AIO (Fractal Design S24) with a thin fan in front and normal fan at back?
No. For you to fit a 240mm AIO, you would need the radiator to be 25mm thick, and have a 15mm slim fan at the front and a normal 25mm thick fan at the back