Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Is the two tone going to be black and silver or space gray and silver? I thought it was going to be the latter, but the website says “black and silver”

Black and Silver two tone first.

Space gray that I want cost too much, so maybe a limited run later (it will cost extra $50 to $100 to get that color with fingerprint resistance)

Last edited:

forstsiven

Chassis Packer
Jun 2, 2016
Black and Silver two tone first.

Space gray that I want cost too much, so maybe a limited run later (it will cost extra $50 to $100 to get that color with fingerprint resistance)

Just to confirm, t1 won't fit mdtx, right? Not sure if there's clearance w/ 120mm rad.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Just to confirm, t1 won't fit mdtx, right? Not sure if there's clearance w/ 120mm rad.

Which DTX Motherboard did you have in mind? Impact has a 80+mm SODIMM riser card, forget about it. Then there's the issue of standoffs; the MB tray would need a completely different set of stand offs lower down, as the extra height of the DTX form factor is directed up (using the picture @Wahaha360 posted). To use the same standoffs as an ITX Motherboard would leave the extra height of a DTX board sticking out of the top of the case. Not to mention the PCIe riser card would likely need to be a bit longer. Many have dreamed about DTX in a sandwich layout, it is just not practical to adapt an ITX sandwich layout to accommodate a DTX.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
To illustrate, MDTX needs 33mm of additional clearance compared to ITX:

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Checking re-anodizing next weekend. Then I will know if we can sell.

I turned off products on SFFLAB.
So... any news? ?

I know you're busy but that would be nice if you can give a little more information on when the case will launch so people can know if they can buy components now (when they're good deals on them) or if they should wait