Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Is there any chance of knowing HxWXD restriction for GPU in both 2 slot and 3 slot mode as starting to get pieces together and this would be handy to know?

Have asked multiple times but no answer.

Reactions: 0x3F2D

0x3F2D

Trash Compacter
Oct 13, 2019
Is there any chance of knowing HxWXD restriction for GPU in both 2 slot and 3 slot mode as starting to get pieces together and this would be handy to know?

Two slot gpus are at most 42mm thick. Based on some photos there is not much space for thicker cards in the two slot configuration. Maximal length is 315mm. Max Height is a good question but should not be that much of an issue as you have plenty of room above the gpu.

My problem is that GPU with waterblock + 19/13mm right-angle fittings are thicker than 42mm... :/

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019

Have asked multiple times but no answer.
That information will most likely be available at or shortly before launch. In the meantime, check out Optimum Tech’s preview of Prototype 1, he talks a bit about GPU compatibility

I’m guessing there’s maybe 2-3 people working on this project so they’re most likely focusing on getting every little detail ready (manufacturing, website, pictures, etc.).

I think we’ve all gotten a little impatient at times, but remember if they spend their time completing the case instead of answering all of our questions (and there have been many), we will get it sooner!

MattyKHZ

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks and appreciated.

guess if anything the longer I wait hopefully GPU will be more affordable. Would just be nice to know which 5700XT would fit so I can watch on eBay etc and use discounts if 10-20%. Black Friday Is also just round the corner.........

1st upgrade in 10 years and needed. Have memory, psi and cpu already, just need case, gpu, mb and cooling.

hopefully B550 will be announced soon or it’s looking like the gigabyte mb for me.

Mahjund

Caliper Novice
Aug 4, 2019
it's almost here and Looks Great , but i wonder how this case will fit 240 mm radiator (25mm) ?
- Motherboard 170mm + 15mm slim fan + 25mm radiator thickness = 210mm which is the height of case , what about the top and bottom panels thickness
and space for PCI Riser and maybe a space between the fan and motherboard , or did they calculate the volume based on internal dimensions ?

Last edited:

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
Case looks great.

For those looking there are a few Lt240s on overclockers.co.uk and they are 10% off atm. Should come to around $100 shipped to the US.

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018
Looking great despite the problems. Hang in there, you are almost there. I am sure a lot of us are patiently waiting.

Reactions: PBJ

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Update 2019-10-25 : looks stunning, but they messed up the anodizing on most parts, need to redo ?.

Some days you just want to cry, need to send most panels back because the anodizing has problems.

I can’t imagine how frustrating that might be. On the other hand, I’m happy because of your high standards

Reactions: Aguda33